Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
:what: you dont like dreaming every night? just learn how to control em and it'll turn out being the funnest shyt breh

it feels like my day isnt over when i hit the bed breh
its like oh boy will i have a nice dream or some devil nightmare shyt....
i wake up like "mommy!"

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
You should definitely look into it. Something is trying to tell you something (be it your subconscious or god or whatever).

Trances aren't that scary, but you do give up some control. I recommend researching them at the very least. You may benefit from the knowledge they provide

ill mos def look into trances if you think thatll help
ill prolly talk to my local priest or someone like that

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
ill mos def look into trances if you think thatll help
ill prolly talk to my local priest or someone like that
Yeah, you gotta do what you think is best, given your religious beliefs.

I'm not sure the trance idea will go over well with religious folks tbh. I think trances get a bad wrap by a lot in the religious community. Not sure why though...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
it feels like my day isnt over when i hit the bed breh
its like oh boy will i have a nice dream or some devil nightmare shyt....
i wake up like "mommy!"
:heh: aint no such thing as a nightmare for me unless im up against some shyt that i can fight like drowing or something, and even then i can just imagine myself flying out of the water and i'll be fine

everything else gets hit with the
tumblr_n0lixwfOn01r8vza5o2_250.gif
tumblr_n0lixwfOn01r8vza5o4_250.gif
tumblr_n0lixwfOn01r8vza5o3_250.gif
tumblr_n0lixwfOn01r8vza5o1_250.gif

sounds like you need to get control over your dreams instead of the other way around :ufdup: learn how to do supernatural shyt breh, get used to fighting shyt and you'll be gucci

im a fukking gawd in mine :blessed:

Last edited:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Yeah, you gotta do what you think is best, given your religious beliefs.

I'm not sure the trance idea will go over well with religious folks tbh. I think trances get a bad wrap by a lot in the religious community. Not sure why though...

I didnt use to be so religious.
Had a complicated near death experience a few years ago and now im tryna turn my life to God
i feel like i can go down at anytime and i dont wanna end up on Gods bad side which i feel like i prolly am at the moment
but i pray for forgivness
but the astral projection ish is mad inspiring to me, i write films and i wanna write some kind a script based on that idea. this thread is really inspiring

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Have you guys learned to move thru places in this world wide awake with ya eyes closed? Sometimes that happens to me..I haven't mastered it yet,,but sometimes when I lay down and close my eyes..I can move in on places and inside buildings and even up stairs and people at like 50mph..I know these are real people because my vision is almost clear..it's like I'm spying on people ..some people will turn around and notice me I think,,they'll give a smile,,I think those people can do it it to..the others are unaware..

I've googled this and a few people can do this

Yes, though I don't go to other places like that. You're using your third eye to see things. I've been doing this for years. It happens on it's on or when I'm really tired.

fight em :yeshrug: 9 times outta 10 they'll take some physical form in your dream or whatever it is, so you should be able to square off with em if your natural instinct is to :bustback: or you can just "will" them gone, idk i always have full control of what's goin on :manny:

when i had the ice powers and i was chuckin ice spears at Dr. Doom late at night in the projects :banderas: nikka had no business being in my mind i had to get him up outta there

Breh be careful trying to fight entities all the time. Sometimes those things are just a test and can be used to gain higher awareness if you accept them. It also depends on where they are coming from. They very well could be coming from your unconscious.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Yes, though I don't go to other places like that. You're using your third eye to see things. I've been doing this for years. It happens on it's on or when I'm really tired.

Yeah that's what I was looking at just now..it's called clairvoyance ,,a psychic ability dealing with the third eye..there's excercises to build it..but it says it's for seeing Angels and apparitions .i have to look more into it...I don't care about that stuff..I want to know how to use it for something cooler..like going into places..i swear when me and my girl were sleeping in the back of her SUV one nite in Bakersfield I went into what I thought was area 51...I dunno..I was moving thru some barren military facility in the desert,,and there was a abandoned playground ..I went into some underground bunker and there was an alien if I can remember...I can't remember if I had clairvoyance or if it was a lucid dream,,but I was definitely moving like I had clairvoyance..see if I can master that's,that's the kind of stuff I want to do..

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yeah that's what I was looking at just now..it's called clairvoyance ,,a psychic ability dealing with the third eye..there's excercises to build it..but it says it's for seeing Angels and apparitions .i have to look more into it...I don't care about that stuff..I want to know how to use it for something cooler..like going into places..i swear when me and my girl were sleeping in the back of her SUV one nite in Bakersfield I went into what I thought was area 51...I dunno..I was moving thru some barren military facility in the desert,,and there was a abandoned playground ..I went into some underground bunker and there was an alien if I can remember...I can't remember if I had clairvoyance or if it was a lucid dream,,but I was definitely moving like I had clairvoyance..see if I can master that's,that's the kind of stuff I want to do..
I had a friend who used OBEs to go to underground sites like area 51. He says spirits go down there and that there are some strange things going on there as well. He also said that there is some kind of underground railroad there as well. He's had spirits take him there before.

I wouldn't even waste my time with trying to go places like that, to be honest. I'm far more interested in seeing and talking to angels.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breh be careful trying to fight entities all the time. Sometimes those things are just a test and can be used to gain higher awareness if you accept them. It also depends on where they are coming from. They very well could be coming from your unconscious.
couldn't care less about these "tests" you're talking about :camby: most of the time it's shyt that i create on my own just so i have something to go against, im not talking about obe's breh, strictly lucid dreams

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
couldn't care less about these "tests" you're talking about :camby: most of the time it's shyt that i create on my own just so i have something to go against, im not talking about obe's breh, strictly lucid dreams
Oh, my bad. But just so you know I've had friends who lucid dream say that they've had dream characters come up to them and tell them to stop wreaking havoc. I've never personally had this happen in my lucid dreams because I'm not interested in that.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I had a friend who used OBEs to go to underground sites like area 51. He says spirits go down there and that there are some strange things going on there as well. He also said that there is some kind of underground railroad there as well. He's had spirits take him there before.

I wouldn't even waste my time with trying to go places like that, to be honest. I'm far more interested in seeing and talking to angels.

Yeah but I'm curious about the cover ups in the physical world ..I want to see the underground facilities and the basements of the Vatican..the basements of the smithsonian museum because I heard they have relics and info there that are unknown to the public..I don't think I can find the answers on the Internet on how to develop any ability,,It should be worth my time to find strong spiritual guides in the outside world..maybe get into eastern Philosophies ..try psychedelics ..I think most humans have abilities ..it's just that we are no longer in tuned with nature ..and as a city kid it's hard for me to really understand nature

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yeah but I'm curious about the cover ups in the physical world ..I want to see the underground facilities and the basements of the Vatican..the basements of the smithsonian museum because I heard they have relics and info there that are unknown to the public..I don't think I can find the answers on the Internet on how to develop any ability,,It should be worth my time to find strong spiritual guides in the outside world..maybe get into eastern Philosophies ..try psychedelics ..I think most humans have abilities ..it's just that we are no longer in tuned with nature ..and as a city kid it's hard for me to really understand nature
Oh there are clairvoyants out there. You just have to find them. I'm sure there are classes somewhere near your area. Also try amazon.com. There must be books on it

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
didn't read one single comment in here (no disrespect)

but I've seen too many people fall under this.......

it's nothing spiritual about being broke
it's nothing spiritual about being a bum

that is all

yo moms

drunk
Daps
didn't read one single comment in here (no disrespect)

but I've seen too many people fall under this.......

it's nothing spiritual about being broke
it's nothing spiritual about being a bum

that is all

you are dumb as fukk. take this neg