Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fight em :yeshrug: 9 times outta 10 they'll take some physical form in your dream or whatever it is, so you should be able to square off with em if your natural instinct is to :bustback: or you can just "will" them gone, idk i always have full control of what's goin on :manny:

when i had the ice powers and i was chuckin ice spears at Dr. Doom late at night in the projects :banderas: nikka had no business being in my mind i had to get him up outta there
Yeah, I've actually been trying to fight off this orb. I'm intrigued by it though. I haven't built up enough strength to channel it though. Is it evil :lupe:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah, I've actually been trying to fight off this orb. I'm intrigued by it though. I haven't built up enough strength to channel it though. Is it evil :lupe:
seems like you just be lettin shyt happen without trying to control it :scusthov: i woulda changed it into some type of enemy to catch my super power fade :birdman:

:wow: that time i made a 7ft dragon transform into a bow n arrow and murked off a demonic Shogun Samurai (complete with demonic armor and mask) :whew:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
seems like you just be lettin shyt happen without trying to control it :scusthov: i woulda changed it into some type of enemy to catch my super power fade :birdman:

:wow: that time i made a 7ft dragon transform into a bow n arrow and murked off a demonic Shogun Samurai (complete with demonic armor and mask) :whew:
I think it might be trying to tell me something, whatever it is. It's either trying to make channeling absolute infinity more difficult or it's a different way of channeling absolute infinity. It scares me though. I don't know why it's come up all of the sudden. It's strong.

Part of me thinks it's the "devil"(and I don't even believe in that shyt). It's weird

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think it might be trying to tell me something, whatever it is. It's either trying to make channeling absolute infinity more difficult or it's a different way of channeling absolute infinity. It scares me though. I don't know why it's come up all of the sudden. It's strong.

Part of me thinks it's the "devil"(and I don't even believe in that shyt). It's weird
i'd attempt to absorb whatever energy it's giving off :yeshrug: even if it ends up being demonic, you just gained some demonic powers my nikka :myman: better than nothin

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i'd attempt to absorb whatever energy it's giving off :yeshrug: even if it ends up being demonic, you just gained some demonic powers my nikka :myman: better than nothin
I might try that. shyt's scary though. It literally scares me. I avoid it like the plague when channeling absolute infinity. I guess it's there for a reason though. Might as well explore it? I dunno though...:whew:

So many unknowns right now. I gotta build up the strength

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just channeled it. It is definitely dark energy. It was not light like absolute infinity, but it made me very calm. I don't know what that means. :ohhh:

I did it again. It's a grey sphere. It isn't offering any help, but makes me calm when I channel it. What does this mean? :mindblown:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
dunno if this is on topic or not but...

i need to get more spiritual,breh brehs

ive had dreams/nightmares every single night for about 4 years now. not a single night goes by i dont get dreams and im pretty sure its the good lord tryna tell me something so i need to relax and get in tune with myself see what i am doing wrong (i have my ideas but thatll get too personal)

just wondering how i should meditate or tackle this situation

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

ive had dreams/nightmares every single night for about 4 years now. not a single night goes by i dont get dreams and im pretty sure its the good lord tryna tell me something so i need to relax and get in tune with myself see what i am doing wrong (i have my ideas but thatll get too personal)

I am a big proponent of trances. I use rocking chairs. Trance on whatever it is these dreams are showing/telling you

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
could you explain further for me if you dont mind?
Rock yourself back and forth until you get in a semi-conscious state (half asleep;half awake). Then focus in on what the dreams are telling/showing you. Since you're in this trance state you will tackle the situation with a new perspective. Go exploring when in this trance. It might take a few times to even learn how to get yourself into a trance (instrumental music can help too), but once you're there explore your thoughts and ideas.

I've learned some of the greatest things possible from trances. I highly recommend them

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Rock yourself back and forth until you get in a semi-conscious state (half asleep;half awake). Then focus in on what the dreams are telling/showing you. Since you're in this trance state you will tackle the situation with a new perspective. Go exploring when in this trance. It might take a few times to even learn how to get yourself into a trance (instrumental music can help too), but once you're there explore your thoughts and ideas

man that sounds a lil scary
i can remember just about every dream ive had in those 4 years to this day btw tho

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
man that sounds a lil scary
i can remember just about every dream ive had in those 4 years to this day btw tho
You should definitely look into it. Something is trying to tell you something (be it your subconscious or god or whatever).

Trances aren't that scary, but you do give up some control. I recommend researching them at the very least. You may benefit from the knowledge they provide

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

:what: you dont like dreaming every night? just learn how to control em and it'll turn out being the funnest shyt breh