Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've been feeling spiritually tainted recently. Like I used to be able to pull down absolute infinity with ease by closing my eyes and looking to the top right. Now, it's more difficult and something is coming from the top left now. I don't know what is trying to enter in when I do this. :lupe:

Anybody else have experiences like this?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I've been feeling spiritually tainted recently. Like I used to be able to pull down absolute infinity with ease by closing my eyes and looking to the top right. Now, it's more difficult and something is coming from the top left now. I don't know what is trying to enter in when I do this. :lupe:

Anybody else have experiences like this?
:what: the fukk is the absolute infinity nikka?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:what: the fukk is the absolute infinity nikka?
:dead: I thought you were in this thread from the past. It's everything. You can call it god if you want. I don't label it that though (or at least I don't call it God in the religious sense). It's the infinity of infinities. I visualize it as a ball of light. When I envision it and ask for help, usually things work out for me. I call upon it in times of need or when I'm really scared.

But this new orb that has come up is bothersome

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:dead: I thought you were in this thread from the past. It's everything. You can call it god if you want. I don't label it that though. It's the infinity of infinities. I visualize it as a ball of light
i didn't come in here until way later, long after Napoleon left :mjlol:

idk breh i just create my own shyt for the most part when im tryna jump into a visualization :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i didn't come in here until way later, long after Napoleon left :mjlol:

idk breh i just create my own shyt for the most part when im tryna jump into a visualization :yeshrug:
I guess I'm asking have outside forces tried to enter in to your visualization? If so, what did you do about them?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Have you guys learned to move thru places in this world wide awake with ya eyes closed? Sometimes that happens to me..I haven't mastered it yet,,but sometimes when I lay down and close my eyes..I can move in on places and inside buildings and even up stairs and people at like 50mph..I know these are real people because my vision is almost clear..it's like I'm spying on people ..some people will turn around and notice me I think,,they'll give a smile,,I think those people can do it it to..the others are unaware..

I've googled this and a few people can do this

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I guess I'm asking have outside forces tried to enter in to your visualization? If so, what did you do about them?
fight em :yeshrug: 9 times outta 10 they'll take some physical form in your dream or whatever it is, so you should be able to square off with em if your natural instinct is to :bustback: or you can just "will" them gone, idk i always have full control of what's goin on :manny:

when i had the ice powers and i was chuckin ice spears at Dr. Doom late at night in the projects :banderas: nikka had no business being in my mind i had to get him up outta there

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Have you guys learned to move thru places in this world wide awake with ya eyes closed? Sometimes that happens to me..I haven't mastered it yet,,but sometimes when I lay down and close my eyes..I can move in on places and inside buildings and even up stairs and people at like 200mph..I know these are real people because my vision is almost clear..it's like I'm spying on people ..some people will turn around and notice me I think,,they'll give a smile,,I think those people can do it it to..the others are unaware..

I've googled this and a few people can do this
I can move around with my eyes closed. I don't interact with others though. Recently I've only been able to move in a circle around my apartment. I used to be able to go much higher (outerspace type shyt)