Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
breh i did this shyt on accident :wow: it's cold today so im just in the crib watchin basketball in my bed, i was gettin bored so i was like lemme just jump into a dream real quick :smugdraper: cuz i can go lucid on command. so im literally mid way through a dream were somethin happened that's never happened before, i felt some strong vibrations and everything went black i could tell i wasn't asleep anymore but i couldn't see anything :merchant: then i felt a levitating sensation(also felt my clothes hanging like i was mid air) shyt felt ridiculously real, i lucid dream alot and i can tell you i never felt some shyt like this :why: i got my vision back and im levitating in my damn room over my body :mindblown: i look down at ghost-me and im shimmering gold and all the colors in my room were crazy bright like i was on shrooms or somethin, color-wise shyt was looking like
Ho-Oh_Debut.png

so i turn around and i see my fukking body laying there and my immediate reaction was
lzt9PEZ.gif
cuz i was still feelin this godlike energy while floating so i thought i was about to bite the big one breh :merchant::sadcam: i literally was almost halfway through my ceiling when i willed myself back down into my body, got up like :to::whew: im still shook, feelin like i either fukked up for not going with it, or fukked up for playing with that type of shyt to begin with, either way, i fukked up
uwVPw3C.png

When you lucid dream, you can fly toward the sky and into outer space, and that will trigger an OBE. If it happens again, don't panic. You are not dead and you cannot die. THe more you practice, you calmer you'll get when it happens. At least your experience wasn't tramautic. When I had my first experience I was about 17. I listened to the buzzing in my ears and the sound turned into a rocket ship blasting off into space. It was extra loud, and scared the fukk outta me. Then I started going through vibrations, and soon after they started I felt someone grab my ankles and tug me out of my body. shyt was :merchant: I was shook for the rest of the night. On top of that the vibrations would not go away so everytime I fell asleep I would go into a OBE trance.

breh i legit thought i was gonna die if i didn't jump back into my body immediately :wow: shyt was extremely real, realer than it's ever been :wow:

U have to relax.

Can anyone communicate with others while they project?

When you get to an advanced stage you can communicate with other beings. Some people say they can communicate with their pets when they're having an OBE

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
When you lucid dream, you can fly toward the sky and into outer space, and that will trigger an OBE. If it happens again, don't panic. You are not dead and you cannot die. THe more you practice, you calmer you'll get when it happens. At least your experience wasn't tramautic. When I had my first experience I was about 17. I listened to the buzzing in my ears and the sound turned into a rocket ship blasting off into space. It was extra loud, and scared the fukk outta me. Then I started going through vibrations, and soon after they started I felt someone grab my ankles and tug me out of my body. shyt was :merchant: I was shook for the rest of the night. On top of that the vibrations would not go away so everytime I fell asleep I would go into a OBE trance.

U have to relax.

When you get to an advanced stage you can communicate with other beings. Some people say they can communicate with their pets when they're having an OBE
Go on breh :ohhh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
but that's the thing, i know what im doing in my dreams, i remember vividly sitting on some grass and practicing my 4 elements shyt (cuz that's my go to "move" when i dream) there was no flying or anything of that sort going on. everything just went pitch black suddenly, and i was up and out my body :wow:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I still can't lucid dream :to: can yall give me some tips to speed up the process? I usually remember my dreams but I can't get to the stage where I realize I'm dreaming and take control

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Go on breh :ohhh:

Remember that time u dissed my musical choices? :birdman: :ufdup:
but that's the thing, i know what im doing in my dreams, i remember vividly sitting on some grass and practicing my 4 elements shyt (cuz that's my go to "move" when i dream) there was no flying or anything of that sort going on. everything just went pitch black suddenly, and i was up and out my body :wow:

That will happen dude. Just be calm. Lucid dreams r used by many as an entry to obes

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I still can't lucid dream :to: can yall give me some tips to speed up the process? I usually remember my dreams but I can't get to the stage where I realize I'm dreaming and take control
Try taking naps and waking up every 10 minutes or so. It'll fukk up your REM and you'll be able to control some shyt that way

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
you just gotta practice being lucid in every day life

for example, 99.9% of the time when you drive somewhere, once you reach your destination you feel like you weren't really driving, like you were in a a daze or your body was on auto pilot or something, that's the SAME exact shyt that goes on with dreaming breh, you'll remember bits and pieces of what you saw but you wont recall having actual control over any of it

start seriously asking yourself "am i dreaming" randomly throughout the day (not out loud or course or you'll look fukkin retarded :mjlol:) your brain is gonna check and make sure and you can feel yourself focusing on your five senses to check, your brain literally does the :whoo:

eventually you'll start doin it in dreams :yeshrug: it honestly aint that complicated i think when i first started it only took me like 3 weeks to get consistent

or another thing is to remind yourself that you're in your room and that if you end up anywhere else you're dreaming, i thought it was bullshyt at first but our subconscious is strong as hell and little message like that can stick

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ohhh:thanks I'll give that a try tomorrow.
When you wake up immediately try to go back into the exact same dream. You'll soon realize you're dreaming and you can start controlling things. It might take some time, but I feel that daytime napping while waking up repeatedly is the best way to do it (at least for me)

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
you just gotta practice being lucid in every day life

for example, 99.9% of the time when you drive somewhere, once you reach your destination you feel like you weren't really driving, like you were in a a daze or your body was on auto pilot or something, that's the SAME exact shyt that goes on with dreaming breh, you'll remember bits and pieces of what you saw but you wont recall having actual control over any of it

start seriously asking yourself "am i dreaming" randomly throughout the day (not out loud or course or you'll look fukkin retarded :mjlol:) your brain is gonna check and make sure and you can feel yourself focusing on your five senses to check, your brain literally does the :whoo:

eventually you'll start doin it in dreams :yeshrug: it honestly aint that complicated i think when i first started it only took me like 3 weeks to get consistent

or another thing is to remind yourself that you're in your room and that if you end up anywhere else you're dreaming, i thought it was bullshyt at first but our subconscious is strong as hell and little message like that can stick
thanks breh:salute:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Remember that time u dissed my musical choices? :birdman: :ufdup:

That will happen dude. Just be calm. Lucid dreams r used by many as an entry to obes
fukking :dead: @ "u dissed my musical choices :ufdup:"

but here's the thing breh, i wasn't the one who was hell bent on performing an OBE, it was @yo moms

hol up :ohhh:

that nikka incepted that idea into my head and it came to fruition :wow::damn: