Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
i seem to be stuck on the same part of lucid dreaming. its the closest i can get everytime.

heres what happens right.

ill be in my dream and something off happens. like last night i was at the park late at night but there was like 100 little kids there. so i said in my dream "this aint right i must be dreaming."

i swear to god this is what i said next "let me go dropkick one of these kids to see if im dreaming" :deadrose:

but then i was too scared to dropkick the kid in case it wasnt a dream. so i couldnt get lucid. :damn:

everytime i ask myself in a dream if this is a dream. i always say nah this aint a dream. :snoop:

its stopping me from gettin lucid. :pacspit:
seems as though you are getting great results.

do you smoke/drink at all

and how have you changed your other habits to accomplish this?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
just re-upped on shrooms :blessed:

they open my "chakras" :mjpls:

send some my way. :mjpls:

seems as though you are getting great results.

do you smoke/drink at all

and how have you changed your other habits to accomplish this?

i stopped drinking and rarely smoke weed cus its so shytty round here. i stopped doing my reality checks and shyt tho so i havent been getting any results recently.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
send some my way. :mjpls:

i stopped drinking and rarely smoke weed cus its so shytty round here. i stopped doing my reality checks and shyt tho so i havent been getting any results recently.
thanks,

was it easy beginning the in dream checks?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
it's cooked into chocolate so i prolly could get away with mailing em :ohhh::lupe:

you should definitely be able to find some where you at tho :ufdup:

nah im not in with any psychedelic crowd at all. alcohol and coke are the main drugs of choice here.

ill pay if you mail me them :lupe:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nah im not in with any psychedelic crowd at all. alcohol and coke are the main drugs of choice here.

ill pay if you mail me them :lupe:
:what: why you hangin wit drunks and cokeheads breh?

sorry breh i can't do it :mjpls: rule 4: never sell drugs that you use yourself :youngsabo:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:what: why you hangin wit drunks and cokeheads breh?

sorry breh i can't do it :mjpls: rule 4: never sell drugs that you use yourself :youngsabo:

cus thats the culture in the uk. nightclubbing is the national hobby. suprisingly theres more cocaine in the clubs than ecstasy tho.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
holy shyt @yo moms i did it :wow: the on purpose out of body experience :wow:

i aint gon lie tho i got :merchant::damn: almost immediately and jumped back in mad quick, thought i was bouta bite the big one :whoa:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:wow:

how long did you practice for? :whew:
breh i did this shyt on accident :wow: it's cold today so im just in the crib watchin basketball in my bed, i was gettin bored so i was like lemme just jump into a dream real quick :smugdraper: cuz i can go lucid on command. so im literally mid way through a dream were somethin happened that's never happened before, i felt some strong vibrations and everything went black i could tell i wasn't asleep anymore but i couldn't see anything :merchant: then i felt a levitating sensation(also felt my clothes hanging like i was mid air) shyt felt ridiculously real, i lucid dream alot and i can tell you i never felt some shyt like this :why: i got my vision back and im levitating in my damn room over my body :mindblown: i look down at ghost-me and im shimmering gold and all the colors in my room were crazy bright like i was on shrooms or somethin, color-wise shyt was looking like
Ho-Oh_Debut.png

so i turn around and i see my fukking body laying there and my immediate reaction was
lzt9PEZ.gif
cuz i was still feelin this godlike energy while floating so i thought i was about to bite the big one breh :merchant::sadcam: i literally was almost halfway through my ceiling when i willed myself back down into my body, got up like :to::whew: im still shook, feelin like i either fukked up for not going with it, or fukked up for playing with that type of shyt to begin with, either way, i fukked up
uwVPw3C.png

yo moms

drunk
Daps
breh i did this shyt on accident :wow: it's cold today so im just in the crib watchin basketball in my bed, i was gettin bored so i was like lemme just jump into a dream real quick :smugdraper: cuz i can go lucid on command. so im literally mid way through a dream were somethin happened that's never happened before, i felt some strong vibrations and everything went black i could tell i wasn't asleep anymore but i couldn't see anything :merchant: then i felt a levitating sensation(also felt my clothes hanging like i was mid air) shyt felt ridiculously real, i lucid dream alot and i can tell you i never felt some shyt like this :why: i got my vision back and im levitating in my damn room over my body :mindblown: i look down at ghost-me and im shimmering gold and all the colors in my room were crazy bright like i was on shrooms or somethin, color-wise shyt was looking like
Ho-Oh_Debut.png

so i turn around and i see my fukking body laying there and my immediate reaction was
lzt9PEZ.gif
cuz i was still feelin this godlike energy while floating so i thought i was about to bite the big one breh :merchant::sadcam: i literally was almost halfway through my ceiling when i willed myself back down into my body, got up like :to::whew: im still shook, feelin like i either fukked up for not going with it, or fukked up for playing with that type of shyt to begin with, either way, i fukked up
uwVPw3C.png

:damn:

you did it. :wow:

now you know what you need to do next time :ufdup: