Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i get sleep paralysis,i can open my eyes,and I don't see shyt....anymore....but I remember that whenever I got sleep parlaysis,i would open my eyes and see demons and shyt,and them nikkas would attack me. Like they would choke me,scream in my face,climb on top of me and stare me dead into the eyes..... Those were some of the most disturbing experiences of MY LIFE FAM. I WOULDNT EVEN WISH THAT SHYT ON MY WORST ENEMY..... But now that I know what sleep paralysis is,if i get it,I can open my eyes,and I don't see anything during SP. So I guess if you're aware of it,you wont be affected by it.

That is one of the most common things I remember having a conversation with one of those things and it just started screaming in my ear loud as fukk for no reason. I was once told that if you ask a spirit whether it is good or evil it cannot lie. But then again when it is evil you can normally feel it in your spirit.

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know of this. Haitian vodou and vodun from Benin.

To put it in layman terms. There are spirits that a vodou priest/priestess invoke, in a ritualistic ceremony and demands are made.

All of this goes deeper but to answer your question

This is often done for love, or any chain of events you are seeking to come to pass.

To make this relatable let me use an example.

You know how sometimes you say to yourself when I see so and so I'm going to step to her and bag her. You possess all the confidence in the world and actually believe it will happen. Yet when you are actually in the presence of her, your mind goes numb. You forgot everything you intended to do and the mission is a complete failure. But all of a sudden when you go home you somehow remember everything back, and you're like :what: how did I forgot, why did I bytch out?

When mystics declares is that the girl imposed her spirit upon you in that situation she was superior to you and brought about fear within your spirit.

This happens all the time randomly. The mystical sciences seek to cultivate these experiences to work as you will.

In the example of nikkas carrying work. They may have a work done to render themselves 'invisible' to the law. Meaning, say if breh is driving with packs in the trunk, he runs a red light but somehow at that exact moment the cops mind was elsewhere and he was oblivious to the fact what just happened.
According to love, one who gets work done could make it that, as soon as you're in the presence of a certain girl, the thoughts that plague her mind is nothing but sex. lust.

You know how sometimes you see a nikka you don't even know him but his presence screams bytch nikka. Or you see a girl and all you can think of is having sex with her, and she ain't even that pretty? Those are examples.
But this is controlling that to do as you will.

It's a dangerous way of life though so don't read this and think :lolbron:. Just like selling crack it's easy money but it's an easy fall too.

That voodoo shyt scary as fukk:huhldup:

But you make it interesting:lupe:

Are you a demon?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i seem to be stuck on the same part of lucid dreaming. its the closest i can get everytime.

heres what happens right.

ill be in my dream and something off happens. like last night i was at the park late at night but there was like 100 little kids there. so i said in my dream "this aint right i must be dreaming."

i swear to god this is what i said next "let me go dropkick one of these kids to see if im dreaming" :deadrose:

but then i was too scared to dropkick the kid in case it wasnt a dream. so i couldnt get lucid. :damn:

everytime i ask myself in a dream if this is a dream. i always say nah this aint a dream. :snoop:

its stopping me from gettin lucid. :pacspit:

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
So, I just finished lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis, wasn't really trying to

Didn't really see any dark shadows, but my breathing was loud as shyt in the first stages

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Recently I had a lucid dream, it was nothing particularly special. What happened was I dreamt that I woke up in the middle of the night during a hot summer. I got up out my bed, went into my living room without turning the light on because the light from the moon and stars were so bright that I didn't have to (my curtains were open). Anyway, on my living room wall were paintings of different archangels and deities and on my sofa were all my recently washed and ironed clothes. Everything else like my table, TV and whatnot were all in place just like I remembered before I went to sleep.

Anyway, I KNEW I was in a dream so I decided to put on my shorts and a t-shirt and kicks then went outside to look around and maybe have some fun. When I step outside, I looked on the ground and could see all the cracks and drains so vividly. Also it's like all the stars in the universe were shining brightly in the sky, twinkling and all that. The moon was bright as hell. Nobody was outside except for this one kid in the far distance who was bouncing a ball. I didn't pay him too much mind, but I decided I wanted to get on some Neo shyt and fly towards the sky to see if I could get outside earth and travel to another galaxy/dimension/realm or something. So I started to fly, then all of a sudden I lost my ability and started to fall back towards the ground where this kid was. When I landed, I gripped on dude's shoulder to break my fall and was like "oh I'm sorry" and he just looked at me like :dahell:.....and that was it. I woke up. :shaq2:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Recently I had a lucid dream, it was nothing particularly special. What happened was I dreamt that I woke up in the middle of the night during a hot summer. I got up out my bed, went into my living room without turning the light on because the light from the moon and stars were so bright that I didn't have to (my curtains were open). Anyway, on my living room wall were paintings of different archangels and deities and on my sofa were all my recently washed and ironed clothes. Everything else like my table, TV and whatnot were all in place just like I remembered before I went to sleep.

Anyway, I KNEW I was in a dream so I decided to put on my shorts and a t-shirt and kicks then went outside to look around and maybe have some fun. When I step outside, I looked on the ground and could see all the cracks and drains so vividly. Also it's like all the stars in the universe were shining brightly in the sky, twinkling and all that. The moon was bright as hell. Nobody was outside except for this one kid in the far distance who was bouncing a ball. I didn't pay him too much mind, but I decided I wanted to get on some Neo shyt and fly towards the sky to see if I could get outside earth and travel to another galaxy/dimension/realm or something. So I started to fly, then all of a sudden I lost my ability and started to fall back towards the ground where this kid was. When I landed, I gripped on dude's shoulder to break my fall and was like "oh I'm sorry" and he just looked at me like :dahell:.....and that was it. I woke up. :shaq2:
:mjlol: so basically you aint do shyt

i LD damn near every night so i always make sure to do some shyt, take yesterday for example. Im in some random lab lookin place in a tanktop, sweatpants,and sneakers. at that point i stopped walking(wherever i was goin) and became lucid. first thing i did was ground myself in the dream so i didn't just wake up. after i did that, i levitated down to the bottom floor of the place i was in (i guess i was on the loft or some shyt) and i see this force field in front of me, with 4 scientists on the other side, watchin me and scribblin notes :whoo: . My first thought is ":ohhh: they must want me to do somethin" so i lift up both of my hands and look at em for a second, concentrating, and i started focusing on bending the 4 elements (earth, wind, fire, water) one by one. and made each element appear on my fingertips, for example, i thought about fire and a lil flame ignited on my left index finger. so im sittin there with 4 fingers goin, one for each element, lookin at the scientists like :jawalrus: and started walking towards the force field. they immediately hit the :whoa::whoa::whoa: but im like "chill i aint gon do nothin, i showed yall a trick, so what's next :ld:" and one of em, some chick with long brown curly hair and glasses wearing a labcoat was like "well we're gonna go over these notes, i guess you can go out for a bit :manny:" so im like aight and go to bounce. little did i know these fukkboys had me going out of the exit and didn't tell me the lab was hidden underwater in some lake :beli: last thing im tryna do is drown but i already know i can fly so i used that to shoot out of the water real fast then i land on a sidewalk next to a bridge, and this is where the shyt gets wild

i just landed and i see 2 people puttin on some scuba gear next so a weird orange submarine, and im like "hol up, that looks like team rocket ?:leostare:" they turn around and the exchange went exactly like this

me: :dwillhuh:
them: :wtf::wtf:
me: :why: man what the hell are yall doin?
them: :merchant::merchant:
them: we came to kidnap YOU :ufdup::ufdup:
me: :sitdown: ............. :mjlol: well im not there now, so now what?
them::wow: :sadcam: well could you go back? or we can just wait on you to get back or somethin :lupe:
me: :what:............. :pachaha: nah im good

then i took off :cape:

i got way wilder LD's written down tho, like a legit 30+ stories of me doin wild shyt, this one was just the most recent and i thought it was funny in retrospect

i noticed that the Avatar 4 elements shyt is always my go to move when i first become lucid, that shyt is just so much fun man yall dont understand :russ: i've hit bytches with straight boulders and sent them flying over the Golden Gate strait, used water bending out on that same water to freeze the bridge then break it :ohlawd: the trick to doing stuff like that is training your mind to forget everything you knew about the laws of physics and/or reality, if i want to do something i just believe it's not out of the ordinary, and it happens

Last edited:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I lowkey robotripped a few days ago.. ended up being a very positive experience

I was thinking purely in terms of vibrations and energies. Which led to the realization that Ive gotta keep my distance from one of my close friends.

On the day to day tip we still cool... cause on one level your personality will never change. But he radiates negativity.. Dude is a serious nihilist

I cant fukk with that.