Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
when you leave your body, it remains open for others to visit.... so when you come back from your projection, be prepared to share that body breh.

That's not true. You're soul is not a physical thing that leaves your body. It is not bound by physical laws. It can be in more than one place at once.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if you really found a caves full of glowing rocks that made you go airborne like them fools in that Chronicle flick:krs:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
shyt is real and you can leave your body because Ive done it before when I was 9. At the time, I was having a lot of sleep paralysis episodes ( no voices or demons sightings yet but that would come in my teenage years the scariest shyt in my life). Whenever I had sleep paralysis, if I tried to move, it will take my breathe away and I would start suffocating so I learned to just be still and wait till it passes over.

So this one particular time, I happen to be sick and my mom put me in her room and in her bed to rest. When I awoke, I started having another episode so I just lied still and tried to wait for it to pass. But this time, I feel myself flying above (I dont recall and vibrations or anything) and I can see my body laying down as I was up near the ceiling. floating. I then go through wall on some ghost shyt and I see my mother watching "little house on prairie" and sitting in my pops fav chair. I go to the next room and see my pops playing pool. I go to my room and see my brother playing street fighter. After all of that, I come back to my parents room and I get back into my body and now Im able to move. I immediately get up and go into the living room where I see my mom wearing the same clothes, same spot, and watching the same show that I had no idea she was watching before the outta body experience. I go check on my pops who was playing pool and my brother playing street fighter...Again I was wide wake the whole time for this experience

Now Im sitting there like :ohhh:maybe Im a prophet or the chosen one :russ:. At the same time I was terrified and was shook for months. It never happened again and Im not even sure if it is the same as an Astral Projection but I thought I should share it

I use to get the not being able to breathe case. I would know when my sleep paralysis would come at night because I would feel people or person sit or lay next to me in my bed at night. I use to hear this lady talk to me in my ear or screaming. I would like to add I am not religious at all so saying a praying even if I tried never helped lol. I never had the heart to look at whoever it was us lol. I use to see shadows and sense spirits and even had full length conversations with dead relatives who some I only met once in my dreams but I never gave it a thought afterward until an incident happen to my cousin at her school she taught at.

My cousin suffers from M.S and she teach at a elementary school and she suffers a lot but don't want to quit. During the end of the year maybe the last two weeks a lady who she always seen and only said hi too came up to her and was like it is time to talk. So at the assigned time my cousin goes into a room and the lady introduced herself saying I am a counselor and I always seen you around and my mother been telling me all year to speak to you. The lady and her mother were physics. She explains everything to my cousin about her life/guardian spirits/family which she stated you have a couple of cousins who have the gifts but is afraid to open to it. Tell them to open up and don't be afraid. The last thing she said was to create a shrine for past relatives because they all around lol. All the southern fried foods they loved etc... With these certain candles and something else.

She even told my cousin about the man I use to see and my girl seen at my old house. He supposedly came around our family and my house exclusively because my family cooked a lot and he loved food. I see that tall mofo all the time and never knew who he was.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Not really. U attract what you vibrate. If you're a spiritual person, there is little chance that ull get caught up. And even if you do get caught up, nothing truly devastating can happen to you other than you getting scared or shook up.

From my research, you could leave your body vulnerable to possession by a malevolent entity if you are careless and don't know what you are doing when projecting...its a very serious experience and only serious, well-read dudes should attempt this for that reason alone; that's from the books I've read on the topic

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
From my research, you could leave your body vulnerable to possession by a malevolent entity if you are careless and don't know what you are doing when projecting...its a very serious experience and only serious, well-read dudes should attempt this for that reason alone; that's from the books I've read on the topic

I'm telling you from first hand. You cannot be possessed. That's some insidious type shyt.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

you cant be taken over by an entity. thats a myth created to stop people from doing this :snoop:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I don't know, my imagination(mind) might be too strong for the casual reader to comprehend my stories.

I will say this, that sleep paralysis shyt is real. Most of y'all talk about having them wen you're young. That ain't shyt compared to a young adult having them. You're helpless. Can't move and having a hard time breathing. You seeing shyt in front of you that does not look "human". You see them running through walls.

...and the scary part is you cannot not do anything.

I got stories that would ring bells.

I might drop something,

Maybe :to:

I've had an experience of seeing a being open my door and standing by my bed during sleep paralysis. Jus share it breh.

We aren't casual readers. We all understand what is happening.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I don't know, my imagination(mind) might be too strong for the casual reader to comprehend my stories.

I will say this, that sleep paralysis shyt is real. Most of y'all talk about having them wen you're young. That ain't shyt compared to a young adult having them. You're helpless. Can't move and having a hard time breathing. You seeing shyt in front of you that does not look "human". You see them running through walls.

...and the scary part is you cannot not do anything.

I got stories that would ring bells.

I might drop something,

Maybe :to:

have you looked into your the possibility of extraterrestrial implications in your experiences? Not saying what happened to you isn't what it is, but are you exactly sure there is not some other explanation for your traumatic experiences?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
have you looked into your the possibility of extraterrestrial implications in your experiences? Not saying what happened to you isn't what it is, but are you exactly sure there is not some other explanation for your traumatic experiences?

people who claimed to have been abducted by aliens have the exact same symptoms as astral projection.

theyve just astral projected and not realised becasue they dont know what it is.

"Abductees have claimed to hear a wooshing noise, whirling, whiping, or helicopter sound in their heads that eventual gets louders, right before an abduction. As with many Astral travels, similar sounds are experienced just before leaving the body. Some abductees also claim to hear a static noises along with a beeping sound which might suggest some type of advanced technology that can cause an oobe. (maybe)

Abuctees also experience paralysis. They claim that they cannot move their entire body but are still conscious. This is also a common experience with Astral travlers.

Some abductees also claim to experience being pulled from their bodys and could see their own body lying in bed. This is also true for AP."

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
people who claimed to have been abducted by aliens have the exact same symptoms as astral projection.

theyve just astral projected and not realised becasue they dont know what it is.

"Abductees have claimed to hear a wooshing noise, whirling, whiping, or helicopter sound in their heads that eventual gets louders, right before an abduction. As with many Astral travels, similar sounds are experienced just before leaving the body. Some abductees also claim to hear a static noises along with a beeping sound which might suggest some type of advanced technology that can cause an oobe. (maybe)

Abuctees also experience paralysis. They claim that they cannot move their entire body but are still conscious. This is also a common experience with Astral travlers.

Some abductees also claim to experience being pulled from their bodys and could see their own body lying in bed. This is also true for AP."

Interesting indeed