Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

yo moms

drunk
Daps
@bk

can i let back into higher learning? i have more threads like these i want to post. but i dont want to clog up the race threads in TLR :lupe:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Like astral project do you really get to see shyt? u can travel wherever u want? How long does it last like hours? Cuz i would share an experience i always been running wild gangbanging nd shyt as u can see im part of a dominican based gang called trinitario but to make long story short i got stabbed like 9 mnths ago lost alot of blood nd i had like a near dearth experience and is true when they say like evrything flashes thru ur eyes evrythin good nd bad flashed in like secs like evrythin is weird to explain nd is like u capture it perfect and then i like ended up in this place like it felt so peaceful and relaxing . Like i wanted to stay there forever it was that type of thing but idk sumin was telling me no i kept thinkin i have to come bck to my family. i almost survived i been recovering . Im goin off topic again but life is a gift and a curse . Experiences change u nd make u . I think being able to do astral project can b cool wonder wat kind of things u meet aside from bad demons. Theres always good nd bad. Theres alot of ppl that dnt believe in religion nd shyt ths fine but one thing u do have to kno theres sumin there greater than us either good or bad . My father was having nightmares one summer wen i went to visit him he would b having these nightmares for 3 days straight he would b scared as fck he wouldnt go out as much cuz living in DR especially wen u involve in politics theres alot of corruption goin on and then if u have money like he does u got to move extra careful but come to find out ppl was scheming on my pops one night he decided to walk home cuz he owns his own business and it ws close to the house . The next door neighbor came home late one day and sumhow got it confuse with my pops nd they robbed him and pistol whipped him . My pops would always come home late since he hd to close down his bar that he had running at the time . After that night he stopped having them nightmares its jus crazy shyt like that .
oh shyt patria whatup

j/p

been telling ppl that ndes are real shyt

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
None of the were traumatic events. Also, define alien?

I didn't say alien; I said extraterrestrial and I meant reticulan beings or some other interdimensional/non-terrestrial being; I'm asking because I'm interested to see you describe your experiences as I have been an avid reader on this subject for a long time

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
weak how? and when would you be taken over if it has nothing to do with astral projection?
some people are taken over because of the shyt they fukk with. Just spiritually weak breh... all you brehs need to watch the scole experiment... life isn't what most people think it is. It's just one dimension astral projection is a glimpse of something that will become your very existence after you die. There are also things that have no physical bodies and live their lives in the same type of body that you could compare to as an astral body... except some can go in and out of the physical plane

it's long... but peep.. you won't regret it.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
btw brehs I can't even tell you about some of the things I'v experienced... not even doing astral projection but just living in new york and etc... These things would happen in front of other people with no fukks given. This world is crazy all this shyt has been know for thousands of years by the priest class and has been surpressed.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I have done this before but I wouldnt try this voluntarily. You havent heard of the extremely horrific and painful experiences huh:mjpls:
People have told me stories of personal experiences brehs. Keep doing this till one day you wish you never discovered Astral projection

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I didn't say alien; I said extraterrestrial and I meant reticulan beings or some other interdimensional/non-terrestrial being; I'm asking because I'm interested to see you describe your experiences as I have been an avid reader on this subject for a long time
all that zeti reticuli shyt is bs... all craft you see are most likely not alien... jacques vallee the most prominent ufologist now beleives that most aliens are just interdimensional beings... using craft is a very primitive way of thinking .. that would mean that the beings are only slightly further off than us in advancement