Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I also think natural intuition is like reverse astral projection; like your soul/spirit self/whatever is aware of something that your conscious mind is not. If you take the time and listen to it it will never mislead you. I found someone in an emergency once using natural intuition. I was in a panic driving around and I had absolutely to idea where to find the person but all of a sudden I just knew where to find them. I parked and walked into this building I have never been in and never known that person to be in and sure enough they were in there. It was pretty crazy but your intuition is right 100% of the time.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
worst case scenario, you got a trolling ass demon following ou around and fukkin wit you

best case scenario, demon gives you superpowers for you to abuse :demonic:

why not :yeshrug:

i be lucid dreamin and killin mad people :myman:cook breh

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: damn I need to have sex on a level that I have an OBE :ahh: so from what your saying it sound like a 2 for 1 kinda deal since you get the
sex :win: then sent to another dimension :win:

Well it only happened once from sex. It was just pure dude luck. He just happened to be in exactly the right position and I felt my body start to tingle all over and all of a sudden it was an astronant. The LSD is nice too b/c the projections/visions are much more meaningful, and if done for "spiritual" reasons help you make a lot of realization about life.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
If you want to manifest something in your life. Use the same technique. Go to sleep with your mind focused on whatever you want and play thru your mind from that perspective over and over again until you get into that "in between state". It gets hard because your mind will start to wonder. If you can get your mind to stay focused on whatever you want when in that state it will happen. Not overnight but that shyt works.

It's really hard to do tho.

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
I believe it. I use to have very scary dreams of vampires and ghost when I was younger. I would have the same dreams over and over until I figured out how to "kill" whatever what chasing me. I finally kept having this dream where the banshee would kill me every night. The last time it happened I woke up and told the energy to get out of my space and it never came back. I don't have those dreams anymore.
It got so real one day my moms woke up in the middle of the night and saw a lil native american kid jus standing right by the closet at firstt like she thought she was tripping the kid was jus standin there she tried waking up my father but he wouldnt wake up . She went back to asleep nd just went under the covers lol .

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
Thanks brahh . Nd ohh okay how u felt wen u went thru that ? . Nd nah i aint fckin witt dat yet it still shyt i been going thru . So u can confirm is really real huh
:wow: damn breh sorry to hear about what you went through, it sounds like your doing better so stay positive and try to hang around better people. Now to your question I still haven't gotten out of the sleep paralysis vibration stage so I can't really speak with any certainty beyond that. But yea you are supposed to be able to do anything that your mind can think of so it's all on you. Like the homie kingpin was telling me, you wanna make sure your stuff is in order before you start doing this because if your life is hell now your just gonna bring that stuff into that plane. But yea a lot of the posters have posted some videos in the thread that you can check out when you get some free time.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah heres what you got to do.

you got to lay on your back and you cant move a muscle at all. and just focus on your breathing right so you stay awake. by doing this you trick your body into thinking its asleep. then pretty soon your body starts vibrating and your heart feels like its beating faster. then you hear noises like just random noises around your room but you got your eyes closed right. and if you still going through with it at this point, shyt gets real. you will hear screaming in your ears and it feels like somebody is sitting on your chest. and you cant move your body is stuck. and then you can get visuals. like i saw a demon or ghost open my door and it was in my room. and it all seems real so you freaking out.

but if you just let go and stay still you can start leaving your body and you can go places. but i always get too shook of the sleep paralysis bit.

look it up. anybody can do this. its not hard. whats hard is having the balls to sit through the scary part.
Best believe that stuff is real. That being that you see we call it a Jin, in English I guess it translates as a ghost or genie.

The only time I got serious sleep paralysis was a few years back at a relative's house. A breh couldn't move for 15 minutes straight, got shook like never before :damn: had to call my cousin and tell him to help me up :whew:

I noticed I was lying on my back when it happened so I'd advise you nikkas to avoid sleeping like that unless you want a non-human being sitting on your belly.

The worst part is when you hear noises or laughs:sadbron:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I also think natural intuition is like reverse astral projection; like your soul/spirit self/whatever is aware of something that your conscious mind is not. If you take the time and listen to it it will never mislead you. I found someone in an emergency once using natural intuition. I was in a panic driving around and I had absolutely to idea where to find the person but all of a sudden I just knew where to find them. I parked and walked into this building I have never been in and never known that person to be in and sure enough they were in there. It was pretty crazy but your intuition is right 100% of the time.
So one time you were completely awake & saw a bytch temporarily turn into a demon

And one time your spidey senses told you to go save someone..

:duck:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It got so real one day my moms woke up in the middle of the night and saw a lil native american kid jus standing right by the closet at firstt like she thought she was tripping the kid was jus standin there she tried waking up my father but he wouldnt wake up . She went back to asleep nd just went under the covers lol .

I believe it could happen. She should have told it too get the hell up out her space. There is no reason to be scared of things like that. Just tell them to leave and they will go whether good or bad. Evil is a lazy weak bytch. It prays on the weak and can only be invited in. It is weaker than you. That is why it needs you to do it's physical bidding. If you choose not to let it in then it will not manifest in the physical.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So one time you were completely awake & saw a bytch temporarily turn into a demon

And one time your spidey senses told you to go save someone..

:duck:

lol I didn't save that person. I caught them but that's another story. But yes they both happened. Believe it. Don't. Whatever. :yeshrug: