Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
I believe it could happen. She should have told it too get the hell up out her space. There is no reason to be scared of things like that. Just tell them to leave and they will go whether good or bad. Evil is a lazy weak bytch. It prays on the weak and can only be invited in. It is weaker than you. That is why it needs you to do it's physical bidding. If you choose not to let it in then it will not manifest in the physical.
My grandpops told me like if he would to pick to sleep in a church at night or a cemetery he would choose a cemetery like to b in a church at night its no joke u would think it would b the other way around

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe it :ufdup:

You had me until the spidey sense shyt

It's call natural intuition. It's nothing special. We all have it. It's that thought you have in the back of your mind that tells you when something is not right. Most people call it a "bad feeling." The more open you are to it the clear it will be. When you are dismissive then it probably won't be anymore to you then a passing thought.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
It's call natural intuition. It's nothing special. We all have it. It's that thought you have in the back of your mind that tells you when something is not right. Most people call it a "bad feeling." The more open you are to it the clear it will be. When you are dismissive then it probably won't be anymore to you then a passing thought.
You know what..

That One time I decided not to see the dark knight premiere, there was a shooting!

I mean, not in my city but still :mjpls:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I woke up with sleep paralysis for the first time a few days ago. shyt was weird. Idk if I was being lazy or if I couldn't really move. Was like that for bout 5-10 mins

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
It's best to leave this stuff off the Coli. Really it's only built for those who know. I sullied many of my spiritual experiences by talking about them with people who couldn't comprehend what it meant. There are other forums and websites that can tell you how to project; plus, it takes a lot of patience and diligence, and even a rewiring of your mind.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I was told, its best to have a spiritual guide just for that reason alone.. you fukk around and be in some shyt.

Not really. U attract what you vibrate. If you're a spiritual person, there is little chance that ull get caught up. And even if you do get caught up, nothing truly devastating can happen to you other than you getting scared or shook up.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Brehs I saw some bright green reptilian thing with like African features facially it had a tail and it jumped on the tree looking for something. It had a design on it's back down to its tail and it moved like an animal reflexes were super fast.
it saw me and said "so yes you do know of "chi-lu______" I don't remember the rest I couldn't talk after that I ran to my girl and was trying to tell her but I couldn't say it I was in a state of shock and I could see the beings essence thru the wall outside making sure ididnt say anything and I just passed out and woke up. Mind you I ain't been watching no alien type shyt online lately so idk wtf that shyts about and I heard this voice say "he's not ready" when I woke up :sadcam:
ready for what???!!!! :damn:

That creatures voice was terrifying brehs I'm shook

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
shyt is real and you can leave your body because Ive done it before when I was 9. At the time, I was having a lot of sleep paralysis episodes ( no voices or demons sightings yet but that would come in my teenage years the scariest shyt in my life). Whenever I had sleep paralysis, if I tried to move, it will take my breathe away and I would start suffocating so I learned to just be still and wait till it passes over.

So this one particular time, I happen to be sick and my mom put me in her room and in her bed to rest. When I awoke, I started having another episode so I just lied still and tried to wait for it to pass. But this time, I feel myself flying above (I dont recall and vibrations or anything) and I can see my body laying down as I was up near the ceiling. floating. I then go through wall on some ghost shyt and I see my mother watching "little house on prairie" and sitting in my pops fav chair. I go to the next room and see my pops playing pool. I go to my room and see my brother playing street fighter. After all of that, I come back to my parents room and I get back into my body and now Im able to move. I immediately get up and go into the living room where I see my mom wearing the same clothes, same spot, and watching the same show that I had no idea she was watching before the outta body experience. I go check on my pops who was playing pool and my brother playing street fighter...Again I was wide wake the whole time for this experience

Now Im sitting there like :ohhh:maybe Im a prophet or the chosen one :russ:. At the same time I was terrified and was shook for months. It never happened again and Im not even sure if it is the same as an Astral Projection but I thought I should share it

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is probably one of the best books on AP out there:

cover.jpg

It's cheap on amazon kindle if you're in to the topic.