Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I have done this before but I wouldnt try this voluntarily. You havent heard of the extremely horrific and painful experiences huh:mjpls:
People have told me stories of personal experiences brehs. Keep doing this till one day you wish you never discovered Astral projection
once during sleep paralysis something got on top of me.. i was laying on my stomach. I know it's actually common to feel someone over you during sleep paralysis... but this time it whispered shyt into my ear in weird tongues. it also laughed at me while i couldn't move... the laugh was very sinister... it then put it's tongue in my earand was still laughing.. all this while i was wide awake... for some reason any mention of God completely kills sleep paralysis for me... but this time i was just so angry i wanted to fight back... so i finally broke out of itturned around.. and nothing was there.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There are natural ways to astral project without drugs. You get yourself in a trance by rocking in a rocking chair for a bit, closing your eyes, and visualizing your self seeing your body from above. Keep going higher and higher until you're out in the multiverse and have completely separated your mind from your body. The knowledge you gain there is immeasurable. :wow:

Also when you get sleep paralysis you gotta get over the fear to see the benefits.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
There are natural ways to astral project without drugs. You get yourself in a trance by rocking in a rocking chair for a bit, closing your eyes, and visualize your self seeing your body from above. Keep going higher and higher until your out in the multiverse and have completely separated your mind from your body. The knowledge you gain there is immeasurable. :wow:

the sleep paralysis way seems the most popular and easy way to do it. except for the scary visions while attempting it.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I use to get the not being able to breathe case. I would know when my sleep paralysis would come at night because I would feel people or person sit or lay next to me in my bed at night. I use to hear this lady talk to me in my ear or screaming. I would like to add I am not religious at all so saying a praying even if I tried never helped lol. I never had the heart to look at whoever it was us lol. I use to see shadows and sense spirits and even had full length conversations with dead relatives who some I only met once in my dreams but I never gave it a thought afterward until an incident happen to my cousin at her school she taught at.

My cousin suffers from M.S and she teach at a elementary school and she suffers a lot but don't want to quit. During the end of the year maybe the last two weeks a lady who she always seen and only said hi too came up to her and was like it is time to talk. So at the assigned time my cousin goes into a room and the lady introduced herself saying I am a counselor and I always seen you around and my mother been telling me all year to speak to you. The lady and her mother were physics. She explains everything to my cousin about her life/guardian spirits/family which she stated you have a couple of cousins who have the gifts but is afraid to open to it. Tell them to open up and don't be afraid. The last thing she said was to create a shrine for past relatives because they all around lol. All the southern fried foods they loved etc... With these certain candles and something else.

She even told my cousin about the man I use to see and my girl seen at my old house. He supposedly came around our family and my house exclusively because my family cooked a lot and he loved food. I see that tall mofo all the time and never knew who he was.

You have powers :ohhh: