Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Agreed! Funny how one text gets manipulated, causing a global-wide misinterpretation of spirituality and religion. At one point in history they went hand in hand.

WHat do you think it means? Water has several different meanings

H
I haven't looked into it but as I was dreaming I was in my mind like why the fukk am I dreaming about water. I will look into it

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
H
I haven't looked into it but as I was dreaming I was in my mind like why the fukk am I dreaming about water. I will look into it
Water can represent cleansing, spirituality, purity or the unconscious. When I dream of water in any form, it symbolizes my communication with my unconscious.

Deely18

Og_SwankLord
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I almost opened my third eye and chakras last year after listening to alot of The Underachievers,Joey Badass,Capital Steez,Ab-Soul,all these spiritual rappers.... But i am afraid because i don't know what can happen. I'm still interested in opening my third eye tho,what are the benefits of it? :ld:

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
I almost opened my third eye and chakras last year after listening to alot of The Underachievers,Joey Badass,Capital Steez,Ab-Soul,all these spiritual rappers.... But i am afraid because i don't know what can happen. I'm still interested in opening my third eye tho,what are the benefits of it? :ld:

How do you know you almost opened it?:ohhh:

What's it like?:ohhh:

Deely18

Og_SwankLord
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How do you know you almost opened it?:ohhh:

What's it like?:ohhh:

Well what i meant by almost opening is that I was on the path of trying to open it. I'm too pusseh to actually attempt to open it even tho it's really tempting.... http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/open.php but this is a good website that can help you open your chakras(including third eye) and there's a chakra test there that can tell you which one of your chakras are open and closed.... most of my chakras are closed..... this dude right here gives a pretty detailed explanation about his experience with his opened third eye :leon: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread876303/pg1

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Open it breh, but know that you can never go back after that

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well what i meant by almost opening is that I was on the path of trying to open it. I'm too pusseh to actually attempt to open it even tho it's really tempting.... http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/open.php but this is a good website that can help you open your chakras(including third eye) and there's a chakra test there that can tell you which one of your chakras are open and closed.... most of my chakras are closed..... this dude right here gives a pretty detailed explanation about his experience with his opened third eye :leon: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread876303/pg1
This darkness is a common theme. I felt it to. Even when I write about ways to gain higher consciousness I feel "darkness" around me. Something is trying to corrupt the experience and it must be overcome. This is very hard though

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Water can represent cleansing, spirituality, purity or the unconscious. When I dream of water in any form, it symbolizes my communication with my unconscious.

Everywhere i seen relates to positively. Good luck, wealth etc..... I wonder what why now I would have that dream. I believe we have certain dreams for certain instances or future events in our lives.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I had like 4 fukking sleep paralyses last night. shyt was fukking weird but I didn't see no nikka in my presence but my eyes was closed.

Deely18

Og_SwankLord
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm doing my usual lucid dreaming: sleep paralysis, get comfortable, go back to sleep and lucid dream. This time, I decided, hey, I want some p*ssy. I summoned this bad ass light skinned big booty chick. And I get to fukking her. I'm thinking to myself, this p*ssy feels real as fukk, oh well. I kept stroking. But something was off.... Like a muthafukka... I couldn't put my finger on it. My dikk was like "keep going", but my mind was like "something is wrong", so I decided to wake up. When I opened my eyes, no shyt, my dikk was in some black shadowy being. It scared the fukk out of me.

:dahell: :dead:

Deely18

Og_SwankLord
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
When i get sleep paralysis,i can open my eyes,and I don't see shyt....anymore....but I remember that whenever I got sleep parlaysis,i would open my eyes and see demons and shyt,and them nikkas would attack me. Like they would choke me,scream in my face,climb on top of me and stare me dead into the eyes..... Those were some of the most disturbing experiences of MY LIFE FAM. I WOULDNT EVEN WISH THAT SHYT ON MY WORST ENEMY..... But now that I know what sleep paralysis is,if i get it,I can open my eyes,and I don't see anything during SP. So I guess if you're aware of it,you wont be affected by it.