Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I do understand. You gotta resist it though. That's the problem with postmodernism/relativism; it makes evil seem ok. You gotta be strong. You have knowledge others don't. Be responsible

Achieve knowledge of self, which you may already have done, and surpass it.
you gonna deny my nikka @yo moms the right to super powers tho? :mjpls:

save all of that responsibility shyt, im tryna levitate on nikkas
dhalsim.gif
you can't get that being scared of everything

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can any of the experts give their opinion

1) Like 4 years ago I had a vivid dream that scared me to death. I basically I had a demonic creature chasing me through my neighborhood and it almost caught me before I ran into my house, and slammed the door behind me where I then woke up in the middle of the night. Fast forward like 2 weeks AFTER THE DREAM and I'm watching a show on the history channel about religion. Half way into the show they were showing artist depictions of hell, and what do you know, I see the same damn demon in one of the paintings. It was like I perfectly described the demon to the artist. It was about 7 feet tall, the build of basketball player, covered in short blond fur, with the mane of lion, and the face of a baboon.

2) One night I was half asleep and dozing off. As I was laying down in the fetal position, I felt something hug me from behind, basically spooning me.Then I had an out of body experience and saw the figure spooning me. It looked exactly like this:
BlackFigure1.jpg

3) Experienced sleep paralysis for the first time. I woke up in the middle of night paralyzed. I've read about sleep paralysis and people seeing demons in the room so I kept my eyes shut tight. But what I felt terrified me. I basically felt a small person sitting and jumping on my chest. I literally felt kneecaps pushing down on both of my shoulders. I finally was able to move my body after praying to God. Another thing I noticed was the loud squeaking noise my mattress was making when you really bounce on it, and I definitely heard it loud and clear. So even though I was "paralyzed", there was definitely a force pushing down on my body making my bed squeak.

All these dreams took place in the house I currently live in. The previous owner was a santera. She had a room dedicated to it, she had a devil like figurine sitting with its legs crossed in the corner, surrounded by tarot cards, candles, and nice vases filled with seashells. This room ended up being my room.
Also after we moved in, I guess the lady "forgot" one the vases and my sister threw it out and she mentioned water from the vase fell on her hand. That same night my sister was found sleepwalking in the hallway crying hysterically and screaming while pointing at the walls "get me away from the walls, theyre all over the walls". She apparently woke up when my dad grabbed her and she had no idea how she ended up out of bed. She also never sleepwalked before.
Some years ago, the house caught on fire because of some weird electrical problem and long story short, I was real close to dying because I was home alone and sleeping at the time. It was a miracle I woke up because the room was filling up with smoke. It wasnt a total loss and the damaged part was rebuilt. Ive also experienced other weird things in this house like hearing footsteps while home alone, or my doorknob turn while showering while home alone. Sometimes my mom would ask me to sleep with her when my dad was out of town because she was afraid to sleep alone, she would never tell me why tho. There some other weird things happening but these are some of the more memorable.
:russ:

Deely18

Og_SwankLord
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

1) Like 4 years ago I had a vivid dream that scared me to death. I basically I had a demonic creature chasing me through my neighborhood and it almost caught me before I ran into my house, and slammed the door behind me where I then woke up in the middle of the night. Fast forward like 2 weeks AFTER THE DREAM and I'm watching a show on the history channel about religion. Half way into the show they were showing artist depictions of hell, and what do you know, I see the same damn demon in one of the paintings. It was like I perfectly described the demon to the artist. It was about 7 feet tall, the build of basketball player, covered in short blond fur, with the mane of lion, and the face of a baboon.

2) One night I was half asleep and dozing off. As I was laying down in the fetal position, I felt something hug me from behind, basically spooning me.Then I had an out of body experience and saw the figure spooning me. It looked exactly like this:
BlackFigure1.jpg

3) Experienced sleep paralysis for the first time. I woke up in the middle of night paralyzed. I've read about sleep paralysis and people seeing demons in the room so I kept my eyes shut tight. But what I felt terrified me. I basically felt a small person sitting and jumping on my chest. I literally felt kneecaps pushing down on both of my shoulders. I finally was able to move my body after praying to God. Another thing I noticed was the loud squeaking noise my mattress was making when you really bounce on it, and I definitely heard it loud and clear. So even though I was "paralyzed", there was definitely a force pushing down on my body making my bed squeak.

All these dreams took place in the house I currently live in. The previous owner was a santera. She had a room dedicated to it, she had a devil like figurine sitting with its legs crossed in the corner, surrounded by tarot cards, candles, and nice vases filled with seashells. This room ended up being my room.
Also after we moved in, I guess the lady "forgot" one the vases and my sister threw it out and she mentioned water from the vase fell on her hand. That same night my sister was found sleepwalking in the hallway crying hysterically and screaming while pointing at the walls "get me away from the walls, theyre all over the walls". She apparently woke up when my dad grabbed her and she had no idea how she ended up out of bed. She also never sleepwalked before.
Some years ago, the house caught on fire because of some weird electrical problem and long story short, I was real close to dying because I was home alone and sleeping at the time. It was a miracle I woke up because the room was filling up with smoke. It wasnt a total loss and the damaged part was rebuilt. Ive also experienced other weird things in this house like hearing footsteps while home alone, or my doorknob turn while showering while home alone. Sometimes my mom would ask me to sleep with her when my dad was out of town because she was afraid to sleep alone, she would never tell me why tho. There some other weird things happening but these are some of the more memorable.

:what: you better move out breh..... or pour some holy water all over your house....get a priest to come in to your house to bless your home if you believe in god :huhldup:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you gonna deny my nikka @yo moms the right to super powers tho? :mjpls:

save all of that responsibility shyt, im tryna levitate on nikkas
dhalsim.gif
you can't get that being scared of everything
"With great knowledge comes great responsibility" or something like that

Deely18

Og_SwankLord
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i honestly don't really fux with those whole spirituality shyt....it kinda scares me brehs... :huhldup: i mean lucid dreaming is cool but i heard that when you open your chakras,third eye,astral project,etc, shyt can go horribly wrong,like a demon can enter your body and possess it. I'm just trying to go lucid,i mean this topic is intesting,but it scares me,nikkas can go to the spirit world,and never wake up:yeshrug:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i honestly don't really fux with those whole spirituality shyt....it kinda scares me brehs... :huhldup: i mean lucid dreaming is cool but i heard that when you open your chakras,third eye,astral project,etc, shyt can go horribly wrong,like a demon can enter your body and possess it. I'm just trying to go lucid,i mean this topic is intesting,but it scares me,nikkas can go to the spirit world,and never wake up:yeshrug:

:usure:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
That could be the problem. When demons are invited into certain areas, they get very territorial and will stay there even when the person who summoned them left. That room is going to have to get blessed. I know you had nothing to do with it, but I just need to iterate this again. Alternate spirituality is from the Bible can get very dangerous. You don't have to get into voodoo to summon a demon into your life. I'm not saying this as some attempt for you all to accept Christ as Savior. That choice is yours. I'm saying this because I don't want anyone getting haunted or terrorized by these beings.

What do you think is the most important thi
Uncle Ben got murked not 20 minutes after he said that :umad:

Peter Parker wouldn't have been shyt if he ran to the hospital after that spider bit him :umad:

:deadplayer:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:snoop: Spirituality (meditation, yoga, visualisation) other than what's portrayed in the bible - which is really a b*stardisation of ancient texts that preceded it by thousands of years anyway - is not 'demonic'. All these scare tactics (i.e. concept of eternal hellfire) to lure people away from the true source is what's dangerous IMO.....this idea of seperateness from the creator. I'm not gonna go too deep right now, but let me just post this article:

https://www.dhealthstore.com/index....spiritiality-and-spiritual-consciousness.html

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:snoop: Spirituality (meditation, yoga, visualisation) other than what's portrayed in the bible - which is really a b*stardisation of ancient texts that preceded it by thousands of years anyway - is not 'demonic'. All these scare tactics (i.e. concept of eternal hellfire) to lure people away from the true source is what's dangerous IMO.....this idea of seperateness from the creator. I'm not gonna go too deep right now, but let me just post this article:

https://www.dhealthstore.com/index....spiritiality-and-spiritual-consciousness.html

Agreed! Funny how one text gets manipulated, causing a global-wide misinterpretation of spirituality and religion. At one point in history they went hand in hand.

I had a vivid ass dream and visions of Water all night. Don't know why heard the waves and everything like I was floating in it.

WHat do you think it means? Water has several different meanings

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

BlackFigure1.jpg

Buy yourself a tank of Holy Water

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I'll speak on my lucid dreaming, astral projection, sleep paralysis expierences, but there's only one person I've ever spoke talked to about the succubus part (and surprisingly he believed me and gave a through explanation) I don't even like bringing it up, just Google the word and it'll pop up

But as far as the everything else goes, it all started like everyone else with the sleep paralysis. It use to happen to me often as a child, and every so often as an adult (I'm 30 now).

It happened to me the most I'm my old neighborhood where we stayed right next to a cemetaty (don't know if that has something to do with it). I thought it was just a thing that was happening to me until I brought it up to a group of friends that also lived in the same neighborhood, come to find out that it was happening to us all.

We all saw the shadows, we all heard the voices. A friend if mines gave me a tip. He told me just to keep saying "beloved Jesus" and it will go away. That worked, only for a short while tho.

Even when I wasn't in sleep paralysis, I would often see shadows and unexplained lights from time to time. Once a dark shadow (darker than night, hard to explain) ran right past me and scared the fukk outta me. Lights (orbs) use to dance around in my crib, those never spooked me tho.

Fast forward to my young adulthood (around 21 - 27) I was still getting sleep paralysis from time to time and became interested in the subject. Kinda like this thread. So I started doing exercises (keeping a dream journal to keep my mind fresh, breaking up my sleep patterns) so I could lucid dream. It worked. Lucid dreaming is like playing a video game where you have control of everything. The astral projection came afterward. Both of them went hand and hand for me because both would happen before, during, or after sleep paralysis.

I've only astral projected about 3 times tho, but was always afraid to leave my room for some reason. One time really stood out for me. I know the difference between astral projection and lucid dreaming. One I can control, and one is actually real life. But there was this one time I "think" they meshed. I rose out of my body, looking at my physical self, as I got higher and higher. As I stated before, I was always afraid to leave whatever room I was in, so I'd just linger around. This time tho, after I separated from my body and turned to linger, I seen that the walls was filled with script I couldn't read. Only way I can describe them is like math equations. I stayed to try to read them (longer than any other time) but I couldn't.

Till this day I don't know what the hell that meant.

Afterwards, I was starting to get addicted to lucid dreaming. Anything I wanted to do, anything I wanted, I had with a snap of my fingers. I couldn't make it last long tho for some reason, it always felt like 5 to 10 min at the most. It was happening like 2 to 3 times a month. Sometimes it happened out the blue, sometimes it happened because I was focusing and wanted it to.

Surprisingly, I never had too much sex in my lucid dreams. I was always flying, or doing some fukk shyt lol. With the exception of about two years ago. I'm doing my usual lucid dreaming: sleep paralysis, get comfortable, go back to sleep and lucid dream. This time, I decided, hey, I want some p*ssy. I summoned this bad ass light skinned big booty chick. And I get to fukking her. I'm thinking to myself, this p*ssy feels real as fukk, oh well. I kept stroking. But something was off.... Like a muthafukka... I couldn't put my finger on it. My dikk was like "keep going", but my mind was like "something is wrong", so I decided to wake up. When I opened my eyes, no shyt, my dikk was in some black shadowy being. It scared the fukk out of me. It reminded me of the of the shadowy figures I would always see during sleep paralysis, but with MUCH, MUCH more form. I jerked my body back and it disappeared. I could even see the weight being lifted in my sheets from where "it" was at.

That was my last time doing it.

Sounds crazy as fukk right? I'm even uncomfortable typing it to be brutally honest.

Since then, I stopped fukking with it. As I said in my previous post, I even stopped sleeping on my back.

WTF