Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
2) One night I was half asleep and dozing off. As I was laying down in the fetal position, I felt something hug me from behind, basically spooning me.Then I had an out of body experience and saw the figure spooning me. It looked exactly like this:
BlackFigure1.jpg

:lupe:

Kinda what the same that happened to me

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
My friend had a "guy" sleep next to her before. She said he was turned on his side in front of her (like she was spooning him), but they werent touching. According to her, it was a dark black/dark purplish figure but she was too scared to get up and try to look at his entire body.

My mom said she used to get sleep paralysis often, but she never saw any visions.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Do I just pray to Jesus. Do I have to live like a christian? Church 3 times a week, no rap music, no liquor type of thing?

im scared brehs
:to:

@serial Yes, I'm a Christian.

Mainly, it would be best to find someone who can exorcise your house. I never did anything like that, but there is this guy online named Bill Schnoebelen who actually does stuff like that. As far as being a Christian, if you believe the Gospel and want to trust in Jesus Christ as the One whose sacrifice redeemed your soul from hell, sure. Going to church is not conditional for salvation. That's just a place where believer go to fellowship and praise the Lord. The only thing that matters when it comes to becoming saved is recognizing that in order to go to heaven you have to be sinless and since none of us will ever be that, we need a Redeemer. That Redeemer is Jesus Christ.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
you ever feel you were just meant to be demonic? its like its my natural state to be demonic and thats when im having the most fun.

im so conflicted :damn:

@Ciggavelli
embrace the demon :blessed:

cultivate it :ufdup:

take pride in it :jawalrus:

and in return it will teach you its secrets :demonic:

would you rather have NOTHING up your sleeve like everyone else.....

or a demon on your side :demonic:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
can't believe i missed this whole thread.I need to go back and read the whole thing but I had a couple times i paralysed in my sleep and freaked the fukk out, coulda swore something was in my room and couldn't get back to slee. I wanted to go see my mams and get in bed with her i was so scared i actually rang and woke her u at 1.30am she couldn't undertsand and i couldnt reAlly explain what had happened. i was literally petrified and thought that same nikka that took uncle charles I i was shook like literally shaking, i read up on it and can't get back to that point. i think my increaed drinking and smoking plays a part though. anyone seen that film waking life or some shyt? about lucid dreams

yo moms

drunk
Daps
embrace the demon :blessed:

cultivate it :ufdup:

take pride in it :jawalrus:

and in return it will teach you its secrets :demonic:

would you rather have NOTHING up your sleeve like everyone else.....

or a demon on your side :demonic:

im intrigued by the dark side. :lupe:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
im intrigued by the dark side. :lupe:
i've been in enough lucid dreams, watched enough movies, read enough books, and played enough games to know that when you come into contact with the supernatural......

you better follow and indulge yourself in it regardless if it's good/bad or you're gonna have a boring ass day/life :ufdup:

Anybody seen the animated movie Ponyo?
i seen everything Miyazaki ever made :noah::noah::noah:

Last edited:

Deely18

Og_SwankLord
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
can someone please tell me how to induce a lucid dream? I've been trying to do for a long time.... i had like 1 short one last year.... it's sad because when i was a kid i was able to induce lucid dreams naturally.... :snoop: I've been close tho,been sort becoming aware in my dreams,in this 1 recent dream,i realized i was dreaming but couldnt go lucid.... can someone tell me a good way to get a lucid dream tonight,i cant do that "Wake back to bed" shyt cause i got school and work. I want to be able to bang Lisa Ann in my dream tonight:takedat:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
can someone please tell me how to induce a lucid dream? I've been trying to do for a long time.... i had like 1 short one last year.... it's sad because when i was a kid i was able to induce lucid dreams naturally.... :snoop: I've been close tho,been sort becoming aware in my dreams,in this 1 recent dream,i realized i was dreaming but couldnt go lucid.... can someone tell me a good way to get a lucid dream tonight,i cant do that "Wake back to bed" shyt cause i got school and work. I want to be able to bang Lisa Ann in my dream tonight:takedat:
you aint bouta be able to summon bad bytches at will overnight(no pun intented) you gotta develop the habits to be a pro at this shyt whoadey :ufdup:

1. reality checks in real life, meaning, you have ask yourself if you're dreaming randomly throughout the day so it becomes a habit ( :sitdown: seriously ask yourself tho, you should be able to literally feel ur brain checking everything out)

2.getting your memory in check so you remember all of your dreams, you typically are gonna have 3-5 a night

3. develop a habit (if you can't keep the reality check thing consistent) like checking your watch or looking at ya hand from time to time, if you're dreaming that shyt will NOT look normal and you'll become lucid

4. when i get lucid the first thing i do is spin in a circle once, i can't remember where i read it, but it kind of grounds you in that dream because you get a 360 degree view of everything :manny:

5. calm the fukk down when you get in there :whoa: dont get over excited and dont think too much about what you wanna do cuz you wont be able to do it if your brain is trying to be logical about everything. just wild out breh :yeshrug:

Deely18

Og_SwankLord
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you aint bouta be able to summon bad bytches at will overnight(no pun intented) you gotta develop the habits to be a pro at this shyt whoadey :ufdup:

1. reality checks in real life, meaning, you have ask yourself if you're dreaming randomly throughout the day so it becomes a habit ( :sitdown: seriously ask yourself tho, you should be able to literally feel ur brain checking everything out)

2.getting your memory in check so you remember all of your dreams, you typically are gonna have 3-5 a night

3. develop a habit (if you can't keep the reality check thing consistent) like checking your watch or looking at ya hand from time to time, if you're dreaming that shyt will NOT look normal and you'll become lucid

4. when i get lucid the first thing i do is spin in a circle once, i can't remember where i read it, but it kind of grounds you in that dream because you get a 360 degree view of everything :manny:

5. calm the fukk down when you get in there :whoa: dont get over excited and dont think too much about what you wanna do cuz you wont be able to do it if your brain is trying to be logical about everything. just wild out breh :yeshrug:

good looks fam,gonna try to see if i become lucid tonight, but i think it'll take me about a week or 2 to start lucid dreaming on the regular.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you ever feel you were just meant to be demonic? its like its my natural state to be demonic and thats when im having the most fun.

im so conflicted :damn:

@Ciggavelli
I do understand. You gotta resist it though. That's the problem with postmodernism/relativism; it makes evil seem ok. You gotta be strong. You have knowledge others don't. Be responsible

Achieve knowledge of self, which you may already have done, and surpass it.