Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
The abduction phenomena is more of a spiritual attack than a physical one. The beings people are seeing in those abductions are very real only they are nonphysical. This is another one of those circumstances where people claimed to call upon Jesus and the whole experience went away. In most cases, the people who have experienced abductions brought it upon themselves even if they didn't know they were doing. Mind altering drugs, occult practices, yoga, homosexual behavior, New Age practices, mind techniques (The Napoleon Hill stuff), alcohol, channeling Ouija Boards, etc. can bring about the possible situation where one is "abducted". It usually occurs at night because people are sleep and DMT levels go up in the brain when the mind goes into certain states and these beings from the spirit realm have greater access through that state, but people have experienced the same phenomenon through taking LSD or Peyote. Humanity, including Christians, perceptions of demons is messed up. Christians forgot that the Bible pretty much implies that Satan and his minions are in the Second Heaven (outer space) in another dimension. They took advantage of this and now masquerade as "aliens from another planet". Demons are much more intelligent and scientific than we gave them credit for. In fact, they're much more intelligent than man ever could be.

Damn, man, I gotta keep asking questions because you are dropping knowledge on things I could never get answers to. Can you talk more on how people could unconsciously call upon abductions? You said alcohol and yoga, and what are new age practices? Meditation?

And why do most abductees claim to have medical experiments conducted on them and some claim that military personnel are there with them?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yoga? Damn...Glad I don't do that. Yeah, alcohol is evil, brehs. I'm really glad I don't drink anymore

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Somebody that sucks away your "life force". You're positive energy, happiness, etc. they gain "energy" by sucking your happiness away

Emotional vampires use their emotions to draw you in and then suck you dry, metaphorically speaking

so basically, an a$$hole

idk, i've never been afraid of any of this shyt when i experience it, majority of the time im just like " :leon: :ehh: that's pretty dope my mind can do this" and i keep it movin :manny:

can't control shyt when you're afraid of it, or atleast that's what years of adventure movies/books have showed me :jawalrus:

Last edited:

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oww Yung Fat are you Christian?

Not trying to argue, but trying to discuss to further knowledge..I will not be attempting none of this but I read alot on it...So you believe the extraterrestrials we call Greys to be demons?

The abduction phenomena is more of a spiritual attack than a physical one. The beings people are seeing in those abductions are very real only they are nonphysical. This is another one of those circumstances where people claimed to call upon Jesus and the whole experience went away. In most cases, the people who have experienced abductions brought it upon themselves even if they didn't know they were doing. Mind altering drugs, occult practices, yoga, homosexual behavior, New Age practices, mind techniques (The Napoleon Hill stuff), alcohol, channeling Ouija Boards, etc. can bring about the possible situation where one is "abducted". It usually occurs at night because people are sleep and DMT levels go up in the brain when the mind goes into certain states and these beings from the spirit realm have greater access through that state, but people have experienced the same phenomenon through taking LSD or Peyote. Humanity, including Christians, perceptions of demons is messed up. Christians forgot that the Bible pretty much implies that Satan and his minions are in the Second Heaven (outer space) in another dimension. They took advantage of this and now masquerade as "aliens from another planet". Demons are much more intelligent and scientific than we gave them credit for. In fact, they're much more intelligent than man ever could be.

flex

Rookie
Daps
Can any of the experts give their opinion

1) Like 4 years ago I had a vivid dream that scared me to death. I basically I had a demonic creature chasing me through my neighborhood and it almost caught me before I ran into my house, and slammed the door behind me where I then woke up in the middle of the night. Fast forward like 2 weeks AFTER THE DREAM and I'm watching a show on the history channel about religion. Half way into the show they were showing artist depictions of hell, and what do you know, I see the same damn demon in one of the paintings. It was like I perfectly described the demon to the artist. It was about 7 feet tall, the build of basketball player, covered in short blond fur, with the mane of lion, and the face of a baboon.

2) One night I was half asleep and dozing off. As I was laying down in the fetal position, I felt something hug me from behind, basically spooning me.Then I had an out of body experience and saw the figure spooning me. It looked exactly like this:
BlackFigure1.jpg

3) Experienced sleep paralysis for the first time. I woke up in the middle of night paralyzed. I've read about sleep paralysis and people seeing demons in the room so I kept my eyes shut tight. But what I felt terrified me. I basically felt a small person sitting and jumping on my chest. I literally felt kneecaps pushing down on both of my shoulders. I finally was able to move my body after praying to God. Another thing I noticed was the loud squeaking noise my mattress was making when you really bounce on it, and I definitely heard it loud and clear. So even though I was "paralyzed", there was definitely a force pushing down on my body making my bed squeak.

All these dreams took place in the house I currently live in. The previous owner was a santera. She had a room dedicated to it, she had a devil like figurine sitting with its legs crossed in the corner, surrounded by tarot cards, candles, and nice vases filled with seashells. This room ended up being my room.
Also after we moved in, I guess the lady "forgot" one the vases and my sister threw it out and she mentioned water from the vase fell on her hand. That same night my sister was found sleepwalking in the hallway crying hysterically and screaming while pointing at the walls "get me away from the walls, theyre all over the walls". She apparently woke up when my dad grabbed her and she had no idea how she ended up out of bed. She also never sleepwalked before.
Some years ago, the house caught on fire because of some weird electrical problem and long story short, I was real close to dying because I was home alone and sleeping at the time. It was a miracle I woke up because the room was filling up with smoke. It wasnt a total loss and the damaged part was rebuilt. Ive also experienced other weird things in this house like hearing footsteps while home alone, or my doorknob turn while showering while home alone. Sometimes my mom would ask me to sleep with her when my dad was out of town because she was afraid to sleep alone, she would never tell me why tho. There some other weird things happening but these are some of the more memorable.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Damn, man, I gotta keep asking questions because you are dropping knowledge on things I could never get answers to. Can you talk more on how people could unconsciously call upon abductions? You said alcohol and yoga, and what are new age practices? Meditation?

And why do most abductees claim to have medical experiments conducted on them and some claim that military personnel are there with them?

By unconsciously, I meant doing something like the things I mentioned that can bring forth that type of demonic attack. I don't think anyone is expecting to be abducted by demons when practicing yoga :usure:. And yes, by New Age, I mean meditation, visualization, seeking your spirit guide, being one with the universe, etc. The whole thing is a deception. If you start having "spirit guides", you have a problem because once you recognize those spirits for what they really are, they are going to haunt you because you opened the door for them into your life. And most abductees DO get experiment on because these demons are trying to create human beings like the one true God and are much more scientific and intelligent than humanity, including Christians, ever gave them credit for. We forgot that most of these beings are fallen celestial beings from the kingdom of God in which many are now deformed due to their lost of beauty. Some look like statuesque white people (blond hair, blue eyes) Now this does not mean that God is an alien, although they are setting it up for people to do believe that for the Great Deception campaign their running. They are the ones behind evolution, which is to give evidence to them being the Gods. They've been appearing to the governments of the world offering knowledge in exchange for favors since the days of Noah and they're doing it right now today in America. These beings are who Paul was talking about in Ephesians 6:12. Sounds crazy, but it's very real. They're called "interdimensional aliens" now which is a PC term for demons. Alex Jones was not :duck: on this one. Many of the powerful people on the earth solidified their power by working for these beings. Why do you think the elites and secret societies are so into this stuff? Because they know it's real and they worship them.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
By unconsciously, I meant doing something like the things I mentioned that can bring forth that type of demonic attack. I don't think anyone is expecting to be abducted by demons when practicing yoga :usure:. And yes, by New Age, I mean meditation, visualization, seeking your spirit guide, being one with the universe, etc. The whole thing is a deception. If you start having "spirit guides", you have a problem because once you recognize those spirits for what they really are, they are going to haunt you because you opened the door for them into your life. And most abductees DO get experiment on because these demons are trying to create human beings like the one true God and are much more scientific and intelligent than humanity, including Christians, ever gave them credit for. We forgot that most of these beings are fallen celestial beings from the kingdom of God in which many are now deformed due to their lost of beauty. Some look like statuesque white people (blond hair, blue eyes) Now this does not mean that God is an alien, although they are setting it up for people to do believe that for the Great Deception campaign their running. They are the ones behind evolution, which is to give evidence to them being the Gods. They've been appearing to the governments of the world offering knowledge in exchange for favors since the days of Noah and they're doing it right now today in America. These beings are who Paul was talking about in Ephesians 6:12. Sounds crazy, but it's very real. They're called "interdimensional aliens" now which is a PC term for demons. Alex Jones was not :duck: on this one. Many of the powerful people on the earth solidified their power by working for these beings. Why do you think the elites and secret societies are so into this stuff? Because they know it's real and they worship them.

man you gave a lot to digest; I appreciate you coming through and giving your insight dude. That's the first time I've heard that perspective about the experiments. I hope you will continue to watch this thread and post more insight as to keep this discussion diverse and stimulating

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.

1) Like 4 years ago I had a vivid dream that scared me to death. I basically I had a demonic creature chasing me through my neighborhood and it almost caught me before I ran into my house, and slammed the door behind me where I then woke up in the middle of the night. Fast forward like 2 weeks AFTER THE DREAM and I'm watching a show on the history channel about religion. Half way into the show they were showing artist depictions of hell, and what do you know, I see the same damn demon in one of the paintings. It was like I perfectly described the demon to the artist. It was about 7 feet tall, the build of basketball player, covered in short blond fur, with the mane of lion, and the face of a baboon.

2) One night I was half asleep and dozing off. As I was laying down in the fetal position, I felt something hug me from behind, basically spooning me.Then I had an out of body experience and saw the figure spooning me. It looked exactly like this:
BlackFigure1.jpg

3) Experienced sleep paralysis for the first time. I woke up in the middle of night paralyzed. I've read about sleep paralysis and people seeing demons in the room so I kept my eyes shut tight. But what I felt terrified me. I basically felt a small person sitting and jumping on my chest. I literally felt kneecaps pushing down on both of my shoulders. I finally was able to move my body after praying to God. Another thing I noticed was the loud squeaking noise my mattress was making when you really bounce on it, and I definitely heard it loud and clear. So even though I was "paralyzed", there was definitely a force pushing down on my body making my bed squeak.

All these dreams took place in the house I currently live in. The previous owner was a santera. She had a room dedicated to it, she had a devil like figurine sitting with its legs crossed in the corner, surrounded by tarot cards, candles, and nice vases filled with seashells. This room ended up being my room.
Also after we moved in, I guess the lady "forgot" one the vases and my sister threw it out and she mentioned water from the vase fell on her hand. That same night my sister was found sleepwalking in the hallway crying hysterically and screaming while pointing at the walls "get me away from the walls, theyre all over the walls". She apparently woke up when my dad grabbed her and she had no idea how she ended up out of bed. She also never sleepwalked before.
Some years ago, the house caught on fire because of some weird electrical problem and long story short, I was real close to dying because I was home alone and sleeping at the time. It was a miracle I woke up because the room was filling up with smoke. It wasnt a total loss and the damaged part was rebuilt. Ive also experienced other weird things in this house like hearing footsteps while home alone, or my doorknob turn while showering while home alone. Sometimes my mom would ask me to sleep with her when my dad was out of town because she was afraid to sleep alone, she would never tell me why tho. There some other weird things happening but these are some of the more memorable.
get spooned by a demon brehs ..:russ:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6

BlackFigure1.jpg

That could be the problem. When demons are invited into certain areas, they get very territorial and will stay there even when the person who summoned them left. That room is going to have to get blessed. I know you had nothing to do with it, but I just need to iterate this again. Alternate spirituality is from the Bible can get very dangerous. You don't have to get into voodoo to summon a demon into your life. I'm not saying this as some attempt for you all to accept Christ as Savior. That choice is yours. I'm saying this because I don't want anyone getting haunted or terrorized by these beings.

flex

Rookie
Daps
That could be the problem. When demons are invited into certain areas, they get very territorial and will stay there even when the person who summoned them left. That room is going to have to get blessed. I know you had nothing to do with it, but I just need to iterate this again. Alternate spirituality is from the Bible can get very dangerous. You don't have to get into voodoo to summon a demon into your life. I'm not saying this as some attempt for you all to accept Christ as Savior. That choice is yours. I'm saying this because I don't want anyone getting haunted or terrorized by these beings.

Do I just pray to Jesus. Do I have to live like a christian? Church 3 times a week, no rap music, no liquor type of thing?
get spooned by a demon brehs ..:russ:

im scared brehs
:to: