Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
This succubus talk is reminding me of when my boy was telling me about psychic vampires (the term is metaphoric....:leostare:), and how this girl I was really into was one. Turns out she was...:to:

Damn :bryan:

To be honest, I kinda miss my "trips"

But that whole situation kinda scared me straight

During that time, crazy real life shyt was happening to be also (not bad). My precognitive abilities was starting to scare even me lol.

I had accomplished all this without drugs too (not knocking those that do). But I've always been curious about DMT and what affects would it have on me.

Oh well.... Scared straight :sadbron:

Daps
Being terrified of an enraged dog will only make him gut you more.

Yet on the other hand, exerting false confidence over an enraged dog shall make your blood spill more.

My point is, the Christian brehs in this thread being terrified of these realms will only make you more a victim.

The unbelievers in this thread you are underestimating what you can be a victim of.

I personally encourage it, but proceed with caution cause an everyday breh who stands on nothing, or a breh who stands on what is weak spiritually will have some malevolent entities latching onto your life.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I use to do the astral projection, sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming, etc a lot until I had an encounter with a succubus, don't really talk about it because people would think I'm bat-shyt crazy

I don't even sleep on my back anymore for the most part

Yeah. They thrive off of fear and sinful energy

No fear tactics, just a warning. Mostly they'll terrorize you through poltergeist like activity, snatching your soul out of your body in attempts to kill you, things like that. Do what you want, it's your life. They tend to run away when you call upon Jesus though which should tell you something about Him :patrice: FYI, because I get the feeling you're going to do this anyway.

As I've said before, u can attract nwgative energies, but they cannot harm u
I'll speak on my lucid dreaming, astral projection, sleep paralysis expierences, but there's only one person I've ever spoke talked to about the succubus part (and surprisingly he believed me and gave a through explanation) I don't even like bringing it up, just Google the word and it'll pop up

But as far as the everything else goes, it all started like everyone else with the sleep paralysis. It use to happen to me often as a child, and every so often as an adult (I'm 30 now).

It happened to me the most I'm my old neighborhood where we stayed right next to a cemetaty (don't know if that has something to do with it). I thought it was just a thing that was happening to me until I brought it up to a group of friends that also lived in the same neighborhood, come to find out that it was happening to us all.

We all saw the shadows, we all heard the voices. A friend if mines gave me a tip. He told me just to keep saying "beloved Jesus" and it will go away. That worked, only for a short while tho.

Even when I wasn't in sleep paralysis, I would often see shadows and unexplained lights from time to time. Once a dark shadow (darker than night, hard to explain) ran right past me and scared the fukk outta me. Lights (orbs) use to dance around in my crib, those never spooked me tho.

Fast forward to my young adulthood (around 21 - 27) I was still getting sleep paralysis from time to time and became interested in the subject. Kinda like this thread. So I started doing exercises (keeping a dream journal to keep my mind fresh, breaking up my sleep patterns) so I could lucid dream. It worked. Lucid dreaming is like playing a video game where you have control of everything. The astral projection came afterward. Both of them went hand and hand for me because both would happen before, during, or after sleep paralysis.

I've only astral projected about 3 times tho, but was always afraid to leave my room for some reason. One time really stood out for me. I know the difference between astral projection and lucid dreaming. One I can control, and one is actually real life. But there was this one time I "think" they meshed. I rose out of my body, looking at my physical self, as I got higher and higher. As I stated before, I was always afraid to leave whatever room I was in, so I'd just linger around. This time tho, after I separated from my body and turned to linger, I seen that the walls was filled with script I couldn't read. Only way I can describe them is like math equations. I stayed to try to read them (longer than any other time) but I couldn't.

Till this day I don't know what the hell that meant.

Afterwards, I was starting to get addicted to lucid dreaming. Anything I wanted to do, anything I wanted, I had with a snap of my fingers. I couldn't make it last long tho for some reason, it always felt like 5 to 10 min at the most. It was happening like 2 to 3 times a month. Sometimes it happened out the blue, sometimes it happened because I was focusing and wanted it to.

Surprisingly, I never had too much sex in my lucid dreams. I was always flying, or doing some fukk shyt lol. With the exception of about two years ago. I'm doing my usual lucid dreaming: sleep paralysis, get comfortable, go back to sleep and lucid dream. This time, I decided, hey, I want some p*ssy. I summoned this bad ass light skinned big booty chick. And I get to fukking her. I'm thinking to myself, this p*ssy feels real as fukk, oh well. I kept stroking. But something was off.... Like a muthafukka... I couldn't put my finger on it. My dikk was like "keep going", but my mind was like "something is wrong", so I decided to wake up. When I opened my eyes, no shyt, my dikk was in some black shadowy being. It scared the fukk out of me. It reminded me of the of the shadowy figures I would always see during sleep paralysis, but with MUCH, MUCH more form. I jerked my body back and it disappeared. I could even see the weight being lifted in my sheets from where "it" was at.

That was my last time doing it.

Sounds crazy as fukk right? I'm even uncomfortable typing it to be brutally honest.

Since then, I stopped fukking with it. As I said in my previous post, I even stopped sleeping on my back.

Yea sex in lucid dreans or astral can attract beings like that
This succubus talk is reminding me of when my boy was telling me about psychic vampires (the term is metaphoric....:leostare:), and how this girl I was really into was one. Turns out she was...:to:

Psychic vampires are very real. A Lot of them don't know theyre psychic vampires

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Not trying to argue, but trying to discuss to further knowledge..I will not be attempting none of this but I read alot on it...So you believe the extraterrestrials we call Greys to be demons?
They are demons, yes.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Let's discuss mysticism.

Anybody learned, have learned, practiced or been on the receiving end of magick/spiritual work?

or is anybody part of any esoteric order willing to have a discussion or share stories/information?

@Chesirecatdaddy
@Fatboi1
@thoushallhustle
@Ciggavelli
@LeyeT
@NubianVitruvian
@SunZoo
@anyotherspiritualbrehs

Ive done hoodoo for various things like money, love, revenge, etc. One time I did a breakup spell on this guy and his girlfriend and they had a really nasty breakup where he beat her ass. We still didnt end up together he got with another girl and me and him ended up falling out and not speaking for a year.

Daps
Ive done hoodoo for various things like money, love, revenge, etc. One time I did a breakup spell on this guy and his girlfriend and they had a really nasty breakup where he beat her ass. We still didnt end up together he got with another girl and me and him ended up falling out and not speaking for a year.

Are you deep in hoodoo, or is it just something you try from time to time for an ends?

How'd you get into it?

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York

:merchant:

What the fukk is a psychic vampire, I think I know someone that might be one

Elaborate please:lupe:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Are you deep in hoodoo, or is it just something you try from time to time for an ends?

How'd you get into it?

Its just something I dabble in from time to time. Id rather pay someone else i trust to do it. I had a girl living on my floor freshman year of college that was from New Orleans and her family was really into it and it seemed to work well for them so I started doing my own research on the subject and started doing my own spells.

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Its just something I dabble in from time to time. Id rather pay someone else i trust to do it. I had a girl living on my floor freshman year of college that was from New Orleans and her family was really into it and it seemed to work well for them so I started doing my own research on the subject and started doing my own spells.

How do you feel about it does it work? Is it worth it?

I heard hoodoo is like Haitian voodoo lite.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:merchant:

What the fukk is a psychic vampire, I think I know someone that might be one

Elaborate please:lupe:
Somebody that sucks away your "life force". You're positive energy, happiness, etc. they gain "energy" by sucking your happiness away

Emotional vampires use their emotions to draw you in and then suck you dry, metaphorically speaking

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

You know when you use it for evil/negativity, that same energy comes right back to you, right?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
So what is your take on abduction phenomena?

The abduction phenomena is more of a spiritual attack than a physical one. The beings people are seeing in those abductions are very real only they are nonphysical. This is another one of those circumstances where people claimed to call upon Jesus and the whole experience went away. In most cases, the people who have experienced abductions brought it upon themselves even if they didn't know they were doing. Mind altering drugs, occult practices, yoga, homosexual behavior, New Age practices, mind techniques (The Napoleon Hill stuff), alcohol, channeling Ouija Boards, etc. can bring about the possible situation where one is "abducted". It usually occurs at night because people are sleep and DMT levels go up in the brain when the mind goes into certain states and these beings from the spirit realm have greater access through that state, but people have experienced the same phenomenon through taking LSD or Peyote. Humanity, including Christians, perceptions of demons is messed up. Christians forgot that the Bible pretty much implies that Satan and his minions are in the Second Heaven (outer space) in another dimension. They took advantage of this and now masquerade as "aliens from another planet". Demons are much more intelligent and scientific than we gave them credit for. In fact, they're much more intelligent than man ever could be.