Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Virtually all this stuff is demonic. Please don't contact the spirit realm, people. You all are opening yourself to something that's going to make your life a real life scary movie. Wait until you wake up in the middle of the night and see something like my avatar staring at you or you feel an evil presence in the room when your alone. Stay away from this "spiritual enlightenment" nonsense.

To be honest this has already happened to me as described earlier in the thread. Evil beings tend to thrive off fear in my experience.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Has what you described happened to you?
IRL, I know people it happened to. Plus there's stories about it online. Astral projection and all this other stuff you all think you are doing is not being done by you. It's being done by these demonic beings who you are are ignorantly welcoming into your life. This is very real and can get very scary. @yo moms keep playing around with this stuff and watch what happens. Don't say you weren't warned. I'm not going to argue with anyone over this topic. I'm only going to give you all a warning: You're dealing with stuff you know nothing about. Cats out here talking about "sleep paralysis" and don't even know that's a demonic attack. :smh:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
IRL, I know people it happened to. Plus there's stories about it online. Astral projection and all this other stuff you all think you are doing is not being done by you. It's being done by these demonic beings who you are are ignorantly welcoming into your life. This is very real and can get very scary. @yo moms keep playing around with this stuff and watch what happens. Don't say you weren't warned. I'm not going to argue with anyone over this topic. I'm only going to give you all a warning: You're dealing with stuff you know nothing about. Cats out here talking about "sleep paralysis" and don't even know that's a demonic attack. :smh:

:patrice:

fear tactics? :leostare:

whats going to happen to me :ld:

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What companies do you drink from and trust?

I dont trust any of them to be honest but anything with a high ph is normally good money although some of them are not really spring water and come from the same sources as public water.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
I use to do the astral projection, sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming, etc a lot until I had an encounter with a succubus, don't really talk about it because people would think I'm bat-shyt crazy

I don't even sleep on my back anymore for the most part

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I use to do the astral projection, sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming, etc a lot until I had an encounter with a succubus, don't really talk about it because people would think I'm bat-shyt crazy

whats a succubus? share your story please

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SPEAK ON IT :ehh:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
To be honest this has already happened to me as described earlier in the thread. Evil beings tend to thrive off fear in my experience.
Yeah. They thrive off of fear and sinful energy
:patrice:

fear tactics? :leostare:

whats going to happen to me :ld:

No fear tactics, just a warning. Mostly they'll terrorize you through poltergeist like activity, snatching your soul out of your body in attempts to kill you, things like that. Do what you want, it's your life. They tend to run away when you call upon Jesus though which should tell you something about Him :patrice: FYI, because I get the feeling you're going to do this anyway.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

No fear tactics, just a warning. Mostly they'll terrorize you through poltergeist like activity, snatching your soul out of your body in attempts to kill you, things like that. Do what you want, it's your life. They tend to run away when you call upon Jesus though which should tell you something about Him :patrice: FYI, because I get the feeling you're going to do this anyway.

we discussed this before. they run away when you call jesus because thats what makes you feel safe. me saying jesus wouldnt do anything. becasue jesus doesnt mean anything to me.

id call upon the spirit of jack johnson or joe louis if i wanted to feel safe. whatever destroys your fear.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Everything he said is true but I believe any religious figure you are attached to will cause these entities to retreat. Buddah, Allah, Jesus etc. I am not religious but I have felt my spirit call out for God on numerous occasions when having these encounters.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
whats a succubus? share your story please

I'll speak on my lucid dreaming, astral projection, sleep paralysis expierences, but there's only one person I've ever spoke talked to about the succubus part (and surprisingly he believed me and gave a through explanation) I don't even like bringing it up, just Google the word and it'll pop up

But as far as the everything else goes, it all started like everyone else with the sleep paralysis. It use to happen to me often as a child, and every so often as an adult (I'm 30 now).

It happened to me the most I'm my old neighborhood where we stayed right next to a cemetaty (don't know if that has something to do with it). I thought it was just a thing that was happening to me until I brought it up to a group of friends that also lived in the same neighborhood, come to find out that it was happening to us all.

We all saw the shadows, we all heard the voices. A friend if mines gave me a tip. He told me just to keep saying "beloved Jesus" and it will go away. That worked, only for a short while tho.

Even when I wasn't in sleep paralysis, I would often see shadows and unexplained lights from time to time. Once a dark shadow (darker than night, hard to explain) ran right past me and scared the fukk outta me. Lights (orbs) use to dance around in my crib, those never spooked me tho.

Fast forward to my young adulthood (around 21 - 27) I was still getting sleep paralysis from time to time and became interested in the subject. Kinda like this thread. So I started doing exercises (keeping a dream journal to keep my mind fresh, breaking up my sleep patterns) so I could lucid dream. It worked. Lucid dreaming is like playing a video game where you have control of everything. The astral projection came afterward. Both of them went hand and hand for me because both would happen before, during, or after sleep paralysis.

I've only astral projected about 3 times tho, but was always afraid to leave my room for some reason. One time really stood out for me. I know the difference between astral projection and lucid dreaming. One I can control, and one is actually real life. But there was this one time I "think" they meshed. I rose out of my body, looking at my physical self, as I got higher and higher. As I stated before, I was always afraid to leave whatever room I was in, so I'd just linger around. This time tho, after I separated from my body and turned to linger, I seen that the walls was filled with script I couldn't read. Only way I can describe them is like math equations. I stayed to try to read them (longer than any other time) but I couldn't.

Till this day I don't know what the hell that meant.

Afterwards, I was starting to get addicted to lucid dreaming. Anything I wanted to do, anything I wanted, I had with a snap of my fingers. I couldn't make it last long tho for some reason, it always felt like 5 to 10 min at the most. It was happening like 2 to 3 times a month. Sometimes it happened out the blue, sometimes it happened because I was focusing and wanted it to.

Surprisingly, I never had too much sex in my lucid dreams. I was always flying, or doing some fukk shyt lol. With the exception of about two years ago. I'm doing my usual lucid dreaming: sleep paralysis, get comfortable, go back to sleep and lucid dream. This time, I decided, hey, I want some p*ssy. I summoned this bad ass light skinned big booty chick. And I get to fukking her. I'm thinking to myself, this p*ssy feels real as fukk, oh well. I kept stroking. But something was off.... Like a muthafukka... I couldn't put my finger on it. My dikk was like "keep going", but my mind was like "something is wrong", so I decided to wake up. When I opened my eyes, no shyt, my dikk was in some black shadowy being. It scared the fukk out of me. It reminded me of the of the shadowy figures I would always see during sleep paralysis, but with MUCH, MUCH more form. I jerked my body back and it disappeared. I could even see the weight being lifted in my sheets from where "it" was at.

That was my last time doing it.

Sounds crazy as fukk right? I'm even uncomfortable typing it to be brutally honest.

Since then, I stopped fukking with it. As I said in my previous post, I even stopped sleeping on my back.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'll speak on my lucid dreaming, astral projection, sleep paralysis expierences, but there's only one person I've ever spoke talked to about the succubus part (and surprisingly he believed me and gave a through explanation) I don't even like bringing it up, just Google the word and it'll pop up

But as far as the everything else goes, it all started like everyone else with the sleep paralysis. It use to happen to me often as a child, and every so often as an adult (I'm 30 now).

It happened to me the most I'm my old neighborhood where we stayed right next to a cemetaty (don't know if that has something to do with it). I thought it was just a thing that was happening to me until I brought it up to a group of friends that also lived in the same neighborhood, come to find out that it was happening to us all.

We all saw the shadows, we all heard the voices. A friend if mines gave me a tip. He told me just to keep saying "beloved Jesus" and it will go away. That worked, only for a short while tho.

Even when I wasn't in sleep paralysis, I would often see shadows and unexplained lights from time to time. Once a dark shadow (darker than night, hard to explain) ran right past me and scared the fukk outta me. Lights (orbs) use to dance around in my crib, those never spooked me tho.

Fast forward to my young adulthood (around 21 - 27) I was still getting sleep paralysis from time to time and became interested in the subject. Kinda like this thread. So I started doing exercises (keeping a dream journal to keep my mind fresh, breaking up my sleep patterns) so I could lucid dream. It worked. Lucid dreaming is like playing a video game where you have control of everything. The astral projection came afterward. Both of them went hand and hand for me because both would happen before, during, or after sleep paralysis.

I've only astral projected about 3 times tho, but was always afraid to leave my room for some reason. One time really stood out for me. I know the difference between astral projection and lucid dreaming. One I can control, and one is actually real life. But there was this one time I "think" they meshed. I rose out of my body, looking at my physical self, as I got higher and higher. As I stated before, I was always afraid to leave whatever room I was in, so I'd just linger around. This time tho, after I separated from my body and turned to linger, I seen that the walls was filled with script I couldn't read. Only way I can describe them is like math equations. I stayed to try to read them (longer than any other time) but I couldn't.

Afterwards, I was starting to get addicted to lucid dreaming. Anything I wanted to do, anything I wanted, I had with a snap of my fingers. I couldn't make it last long tho for some reason, it always felt like 5 to 10 min at the most. It was happening like 2 to 3 times a month. Sometimes it happened out the blue, sometimes it happened because I was focusing and wanted it to.

Surprisingly, I never had too much sex in my lucid dreams. I was always flying, or doing some fukk shyt lol. With the exception of about two years ago. I'm doing my usual lucid dreaming: sleep paralysis, get comfortable, go back to sleep and lucid dream. This time, I decided, hey, I want some p*ssy. I summoned this bad ass light skinned big booty chick. And I get to fukking her. I'm thinking to myself, this p*ssy feels real as fukk, oh well. I kept stroking. But something was off.... Like a muthafukka... I couldn't put my finger on it. My dikk was like "keep going", but my mind was like "something is wrong", so I decided to wake up. When I opened my eyes, no shyt, my dikk was in some black shadowy being. It scared the fukk out of me. It reminded me of the of the shadowy figures I would always see during sleep paralysis, but with MUCH, MUCH more form. I jerked my body back and it disappeared. I could even see the weight being lifted in my sheets from where "it" was at.

Sounds crazy as fukk right? I'm even uncomfortable typing it to be brutally honest.

Since then, I stopped fukking with it. As I said in my previous post, I even stopped sleeping on my back.
:whoo::merchant:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This succubus talk is reminding me of when my boy was telling me about psychic vampires (the term is metaphoric....:leostare:), and how this girl I was really into was one. Turns out she was...:to:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

:paulwtf:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Not trying to argue, but trying to discuss to further knowledge..I will not be attempting none of this but I read alot on it...So you believe the extraterrestrials we call Greys to be demons?