Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
uk is a full on prison state. we have no choice in anything. fukkers put flouride in our water supply and nobody can do anything about it.

Fluoride is in the water in the majority of the world.You can do things to combat it like taking shorter showers as it is also absorbed through the skin as well as switching to a fluoride free toothpaste.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Fluoride is in the water in the majority of the world.You can do things to combat it like taking shorter showers as it is also absorbed through the skin as well as switching to a fluoride free toothpaste.

i drink like 3 litres of tap water daily. im fukked.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A good filter isn't good enough? If not, what type of water is best to buy?

Most filters do not reduce the fluoride in the water. You can normally tell the best water by the PH balance. The higher the PH the better the water. Some waters have naturally occurring fluoride but its not bad for you.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Most filters do not reduce the fluoride in the water. You can normally tell the best water by the PH balance. The higher the PH the better the water. Some waters have naturally occurring fluoride but its not bad for you.

my water has chlorine in it too. is that bad?

theres a thing where you search your area code and it tells you whats in your water. its only for uk tho

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

How about Poland Springs? I was thinking about buying a water cooler machine

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:snoop:

Virtually all this stuff is demonic. Please don't contact the spirit realm, people. You all are opening yourself to something that's going to make your life a real life scary movie. Wait until you wake up in the middle of the night and see something like my avatar staring at you or you feel an evil presence in the room when your alone. Stay away from this "spiritual enlightenment" nonsense.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

Virtually all this stuff is demonic. Please don't contact the spirit realm, people. You all are opening yourself to something that's going to make your life a real life scary movie. Wait until you wake up in the middle of the night and see something like my avatar staring at you or you feel an evil presence in the room when your alone. Stay away from this "spiritual enlightenment" nonsense.

:mjpshh:

it even says #followerofjesus under your name :heh:

you really going all out.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Has what you described happened to you?

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my water has chlorine in it too. is that bad?

theres a thing where you search your area code and it tells you whats in your water. its only for uk tho

Theres a water brand in the UK called saka it has one of the highest PH in the UK and it is also one of the cheapest.

Just try to get water as close to the natural source as possible. If possible buy water that is sold in a glass bottle as plastic bottles release chemicals.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about Poland Springs? I was thinking about buying a water cooler machine
Poland springs has a PH of 7.2 so its neutral but the more Alkaline the water the better so 7.4 and above preferably.