Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
what about the flouride in the water? :lupe: i cant afford bottled water for the amount i drink.

man fukk outta here with that:demarcussmh:There has been no shred of evidence that Flouride harms the body in any way...fukking conspiracy theorists are grasping at air for that one...The Dulce Base war story is more plausible...all this time with access to flouride yet there is not one shred of evidence out there that shows its harmful?:notimpressedfemale:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
man fukk outta here with that:demarcussmh:There has been no shred of evidence that Flouride harms the body in any way...fukking conspiracy theorists are grasping at air for that one...The Dulce Base war story is more plausible...all this time with access to flouride yet there is not one shred of evidence out there that shows its harmful?:notimpressedfemale:

924_443305565705466_1414200112_n.jpg

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Hamilton in Canada voted against using flouride in their tap water.
The reason for placing it in our taps is said to be to help people without access to toothpaste... fukk outta here man

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Hamilton in Canada voted against using flouride in their tap water.
The reason for placing it in our taps is said to be to help people without access to toothpaste... fukk outta here man

Im not saying its not true, but we have had access to flouride for decades now and no one has done any real studies to show its long term effects on the body? Where are those studies at?

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flouride is harmful it is was used as a poison. There is no reason for flouride to be in tap water. I been using vegatable baaed toothpaste for years and have better teeth than most people.

See below for Facts about flouride

FACTS ABOUT FLUORIDE

- Fluoride is a waste by-product of the fertilizer and aluminum industry and it's also a Part II Poison under the UK Poisons Act 1972.

- Fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride).

- USAF Major George R. Jordan testified before Un-American Activity committees of Congress in the 1950's that in his post as U.S.-Soviet liaison officer, the Soviets openly admitted to "Using the fluoride in the water supplies in their concentration camps, to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient."

- The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)

- 97% of western Europe has rejected fluoridated water due to the known health risks, however 10% of Britons drink it and the UK government is trying to fast track the fluoridation of the entire country's water supply.

- In Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg fluoridation of water was rejected because it was classified as compulsive medication against the subject's will and therefore violated fundamental human rights.

- In November of 2006, the American Dental Association (ADA) advised that parents should avoid giving babies fluoridated water.

- Sources of fluoride include: fluoride dental products, fluoride pesticides, fluoridated pharmaceuticals, processed foods made with fluoridated water, and tea.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
uk is a full on prison state. we have no choice in anything. fukkers put flouride in our water supply and nobody can do anything about it.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Im not saying its not true, but we have had access to flouride for decades now and no one has done any real studies to show its long term effects on the body? Where are those studies at?
:scusthov:
I feel where you are coming from, you should always question things homie.
But lets face it, the FDA, Big Corps and all that have monopolies. We're generally kept sick for the sake of profit.

You really think we going to see studies of the negatives effects of flouride and pineal glands on CNN? :youngsabo::dahell::rudy:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:scusthov:
I feel where you are coming from, you should always question things homie.
But lets face it, the FDA, Big Corps and all that have monopolies. We're generally kept sick for the sake of profit.

You really think we going to see studies of the negatives effects of flouride and pineal glands on CNN? :youngsabo::dahell::rudy:

No but independent research is what I'm looking for...fukk the government they are full of shyt; but independent folk and journals need to conduct their research..I agree the government profits off our sickness all the time

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
No but independent research is what I'm looking for...fukk the government they are full of shyt; but independent folk and journals need to conduct their research..I agree the government profits off our sickness all the time
Oh word then, should be a bunch of independent stuff out there on the web
There MAY be a lack of stuff actually though... I mean, it's hard to conduct independent BRAIN research... ya know?

The human is the most studied creature of this planet, if you have an issue trusting your politians and big corps than its naive to think they ain't running some serious game the average joe don't know about..

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Oh word then, should be a bunch of independent stuff out there on the web
There MAY be a lack of stuff actually though... I mean, it's hard to conduct independent BRAIN research... ya know?

The human is the most studied creature of this planet, if you have an issue trusting your politians and big corps than its naive to think they ain't running some serious game the average joe don't know about..

True I agree

Daps
uk is a full on prison state. we have no choice in anything. fukkers put flouride in our water supply and nobody can do anything about it.

That's how you know it's a scam, don't no British care about no teeth:laugh: