Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Daps
I agree 100%. Language is such a sticky issue with a lot of people. Everything is so subjective. That's a problem with philosophy in general too; everything has to be defined to the T. I guess "science" is the same way, with quantifying everything. Language really hinders humans; it's unfortunate :to:

Nah it needs be with philosophy because you are disputing the pure essence of the word, so it has to be precise.

But when I say I blessed this homeless guy verses I was charitable to this homeless guy: both sentences communicate the same exact thing but brehs like Napoleon start slamming his keyboard cause he thinks I'm talking about Jesus cause I used the word blessed.

It can only limit you if you got boxed in understanding. If I say demon one should understand by demon, negative energy, evil forces etc. all insinuate basically the same essence.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Sleep paralysis used to trip me out man...I remember the first couple times it happened to me I would realize I was awake but couldn't move and I would begin to suffocate because I tried to control my own body. I would have to relax to let my body go on auto pilot so I could breath again

Now after having some experience with it I can now bring myself out of it fairly easily. You just have to focus on one extremity like an arm or a leg and try as hard as you can to move it. Usually a toe or finger will twitch or flex and thats when you can then jerk out of the paralysis

Daps
@Ciggavelli when you was in the darkness did you use anything, any school of thought basically as a guide or grounding?

Also what's your/your family's nationality?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I was reading the early part of the thread where y'all was talking about the rocking sensation.:ohhh:

I can induce that on myself when I'm sitting or lying down but its really hard and I can never keep it up for long can someone expand on how that's a used in astral projection? All these years I've only been interested in lucid dreams but I wanna know a bit more about this

Daps
I was reading the early part of the thread where y'all was talking about the rocking sensation.:ohhh:

I can induce that on myself when I'm sitting or lying down but its really hard and I can never keep it up for long can someone expand on how that's a used in astral projection? All these years I've only been interested in lucid dreams but I wanna know a bit more about this

The rocking sensation is your consciousness breaking loose from your body. If you're able to remain focused and not fall asleep or punk out, you can progress past that and actually break loose to the point of being able to look down at your body and go elsewhere.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli when you was in the darkness did you use anything, any school of thought basically as a guide or grounding?

Also what's your/your family's nationality?

When I was younger, I saw nothing, no guide or anything. just used will power :to:

Now, when the darkness enters I call upon absolute infinity, which I perceive as that orb I was talking about before. I can feel it's presence when closing my eyes and looking to the top right.

I'm an amalgamation. I don't claim anything. My dad doesn't even know his father or anything about him. I've always lived latino neighborhoods (mostly), so i'm probably influenced most by that i guess. i got some czech in me i think too

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, more to this.

1) I've had out of body experiences as young as I can remember. I remember walking in the mall one day and telling my mom "I can see myself from the ceiling." This happened a few times, without getting in a trance, sleep paralysis or anything. My mom was concerned and took me to the doctor. They thought I might have epilepsy, but found out I didn't

2) I saw actual demons in the bathtub when I was like 8 or 9. They were little guys just talking to me. They looked like typical demons you'd see in a comic book; could have been just my little kid's imagination, but who knows. They didn't seem evil

3) What I perceived as the actual Devil came to me at night when I was like 10 and asked me to join him and shake his hand. I rejected it as hard as I could and did not shake his hand. A few nights later, I died in one of my dreams and went to hell, where I saw that same demon. I woke up, but was shook like a muthafukka

4) One day when I was like 15, I was laying in bed, not really sick, but kinda fukked up (not on drugs or anything, just fukked up for some random reason), and I felt my "soul" come out of my body. I think I way dying for real brehs. shyt was scary as fukk. I brought myself back in though.

5) I went through a terrible life from like 15-23. Terrible, terrible shyt.

6) Found out about absolute infinity in my darkness despair. I think this was "god" reaching out and taking me on the right path. However, this absolute infinity concept made me an extreme postmodernist/relativist, where I realized there was no good or bad or right or wrong. So sometimes, I think it wasn't "god" that got to me, but something evil. But then I realize that nah, "god" is all, both sides of the spectrum, both good and bad at the same time.

7) Was on mushrooms with my boy and saw a big glowing orb in front of me. It was the universe. I then learned about circular evolution this way. Circular evolution is basically the Hindu belief in reincarnation, but at a grander scale. I'm talking big bang, evolve up to "god" create the big bang again over and over again with different physical rules, etc. However, this is all happening at once when you realize time doesn't exist. These are the different planes I keep talking about. I've been trying for 10 years to figure out how to jump planes permanently, but I don't know how to do it. I fear we may be trapped here, because humans are stuck in the third dimensions and can't see time as just another metric, or "from above"

8) I rejected all religion, because I knew it to be false. Anything or anybody that claims it/they think god is a man in the sky and not an omnipresent, all encompassing infinity is a fukking liar, and one shouldn't believe a word they say. God doesn't have rules, god just does everything. We can put god inside of us or channel god from "above." You can channel "god" to help you out by doing what humans perceive as "good" or what humans perceive as "bad." When I was in the darkest, most hopeless points of my life I channeled the "good"part of "god" and I quickly had a change in my situation and things were alright again.

9) I meet this "good witch" and she is shook by what she reads in the tarot cards. I think she sees what I know and it scared here. I scare people that are in the know spiritually. What does that mean? :mindblown: I'm talking nobody can fukk with me on a spiritual level. That sounds arrogant, but I got that spirtuality shyt down. I figured it out. I trutly wish that all of you eventually figure out your spirituality concerns and can achieve a level of comfort with "existence." It's a personal thing, nobody can teach it to you.

I'm not scared of dying becuase I know dying doesn't really exist, because time doesn't exist. Everything is infinite, everything. There are an infinite amount of yous, an infinite amount of every fukking situation, every fukking everything. You are a good person, a bad person, a demon, an angel. This changes your mind about people. You begin to realize that you are just like everybody else. You are that person, but you don't realize it yet. We are all one; absolute infinity

Now, I learned this by going through hell, so that may have influenced my thoughts, but I am grateful everyday for learning this shyt. I just have to remember it, and realize this human existence is just one in an infinite amount of experiences. I am rich and famous in another plane, I am Hitler in another plane. I just happen to be aware of this one plane right now. If I could figure out how to jump planes :wow: This is where I am stuck. I just don't know how to do it. It's my next existential goal in life. I hope to figure it out; we'll see...

The funny thing is I have had very similar experiences I have seen 'demons' on different occasions .I once was fell asleep and saw a dark figure about 7 feet tall without a face that smelt strongly of sulphur standing over me. The being touched my leg and I started to smell burning. When I woke up I had a bruise on my leg. On the flip side I have had conversations with relatives who I never met who have progressed. My great grandfather once came to visit me and showed my a picture of a child and said that she would be joining me soon and told me the date of her birth. 7 months later my daughter was born.

I been seeing things since I was a child to the point were I'm used to it, although my parents old house was built on a witches coven which could play a part.:manny:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Trust me, it can be revitalized...its not wrecked beyond repair. Just bring more positive energy into your life, and you will be good

what about the flouride in the water? :lupe: i cant afford bottled water for the amount i drink.