Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, more to this.

1) I've had out of body experiences as young as I can remember. I remember walking in the mall one day and telling my mom "I can see myself from the ceiling." This happened a few times, without getting in a trance, sleep paralysis or anything. My mom was concerned and took me to the doctor. They thought I might have epilepsy, but found out I didn't

2) I saw actual demons in the bathtub when I was like 8 or 9. They were little guys just talking to me. They looked like typical demons you'd see in a comic book; could have been just my little kid's imagination, but who knows. They didn't seem evil

3) What I perceived as the actual Devil came to me at night when I was like 10 and asked me to join him and shake his hand. I rejected it as hard as I could and did not shake his hand. A few nights later, I died in one of my dreams and went to hell, where I saw that same demon. I woke up, but was shook like a muthafukka

4) One day when I was like 15, I was laying in bed, not really sick, but kinda fukked up (not on drugs or anything, just fukked up for some random reason), and I felt my "soul" come out of my body. I think I way dying for real brehs. shyt was scary as fukk. I brought myself back in though.

5) I went through a terrible life from like 15-23. Terrible, terrible shyt.

6) Found out about absolute infinity in my darkness despair. I think this was "god" reaching out and taking me on the right path. However, this absolute infinity concept made me an extreme postmodernist/relativist, where I realized there was no good or bad or right or wrong. So sometimes, I think it wasn't "god" that got to me, but something evil. But then I realize that nah, "god" is all, both sides of the spectrum, both good and bad at the same time.

7) Was on mushrooms with my boy and saw a big glowing orb in front of me. It was the universe. I then learned about circular evolution this way. Circular evolution is basically the Hindu belief in reincarnation, but at a grander scale. I'm talking big bang, evolve up to "god" create the big bang again over and over again with different physical rules, etc. However, this is all happening at once when you realize time doesn't exist. These are the different planes I keep talking about. I've been trying for 10 years to figure out how to jump planes permanently, but I don't know how to do it. I fear we may be trapped here, because humans are stuck in the third dimensions and can't see time as just another metric, or "from above"

8) I rejected all religion, because I knew it to be false. Anything or anybody that claims it/they think god is a man in the sky and not an omnipresent, all encompassing infinity is a fukking liar, and one shouldn't believe a word they say. God doesn't have rules, god just does everything. We can put god inside of us or channel god from "above." You can channel "god" to help you out by doing what humans perceive as "good" or what humans perceive as "bad." When I was in the darkest, most hopeless points of my life I channeled the "good"part of "god" and I quickly had a change in my situation and things were alright again.

9) I meet this "good witch" and she is shook by what she reads in the tarot cards. I think she sees what I know and it scared here. I scare people that are in the know spiritually. What does that mean? :mindblown: I'm talking nobody can fukk with me on a spiritual level. That sounds arrogant, but I got that spirtuality shyt down. I figured it out. I trutly wish that all of you eventually figure out your spirituality concerns and can achieve a level of comfort with "existence." It's a personal thing, nobody can teach it to you.

I'm not scared of dying becuase I know dying doesn't really exist, because time doesn't exist. Everything is infinite, everything. There are an infinite amount of yous, an infinite amount of every fukking situation, every fukking everything. You are a good person, a bad person, a demon, an angel. This changes your mind about people. You begin to realize that you are just like everybody else. You are that person, but you don't realize it yet. We are all one; absolute infinity

Now, I learned this by going through hell, so that may have influenced my thoughts, but I am grateful everyday for learning this shyt. I just have to remember it, and realize this human existence is just one in an infinite amount of experiences. I am rich and famous in another plane, I am Hitler in another plane. I just happen to be aware of this one plane right now. If I could figure out how to jump planes :wow: This is where I am stuck. I just don't know how to do it. It's my next existential goal in life. I hope to figure it out; we'll see...
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
tbh breh it aint that hard..

focus on lowering your heart rate (which will also slow your breathing)

and focus on any image or world, like REALLY believe you're in that shyt, mentally try to walk around that bytch

the first time i literally created a dream around myself i was like :wow::wow::wow:

of course the first 2 things you do when you get into a dream are

1. reality check that wakes up your mind to make you lucid
2. for some reason when you spin around in a circle once, it grounds you to the dream. i guess because you get a 360 view of where you're at so it's easier to stay there :manny:

shyt is :wow: breh, it's even better when you have music playin cuz you can hear it in the dream, shyt is like a soundtrack :ohlawd:

Breh Ive almost went somewhere else meditating a few times.... I always tried to just be calm and shyt and relax but the most effective way for me was seperating my essence from my mind and learning to shut my mind down.

Basically we all think with are our minds. We dont realize that who we really are is our essence because we are to busy thinking. We have to start seeing our mind/brain like the organ it is. Its no different than the heart or an arm. Just a part of our body we control.

So I sat in the living room with the tv on mute and the lights off and just closed my eyes. I control this body therefore I control my mind and I didnt want to think about anything whatsoever. So I focused on shutting mind down. I pictured looking at my mind inside my head and trying to get my mind to stop thinking if that makes sense. My mind isnt my actual essence its just part of my body. After about 10 minutes of focusing on shutting my mind and realizing I am essence and not my mind I felt the most tranquil peace I had ever felt ever. It went about for 15 seconds. Then I felt this weird feeling in my essence. It was like I was spinning in a whirlpool. It was almost like a vortex feeling like I was about to go somewhere.

Thats when I :whoa::whoa: and came back to where I was at sitting in the living room with my eyes closed.

That shyt was crazy bruh. Almost cant describe it but then I knew for sure then that there is shyt out there beyond what our minds can conceive. And we can go beyond the physical and experience spiritual journeys but part of the problem is we cant stop using our minds. We dont know how to seperate ourselves from it or the physical.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
So, more to this.

1) I've had out of body experiences as young as I can remember. I remember walking in the mall one day and telling my mom "I can see myself from the ceiling." This happened a few times, without getting in a trance, sleep paralysis or anything. My mom was concerned and took me to the doctor. They thought I might have epilepsy, but found out I didn't

2) I saw actual demons in the bathtub when I was like 8 or 9. They were little guys just talking to me. They looked like typical demons you'd see in a comic book; could have been just my little kid's imagination, but who knows. They didn't seem evil

3) What I perceived as the actual Devil came to me at night when I was like 10 and asked me to join him and shake his hand. I rejected it as hard as I could and did not shake his hand. A few nights later, I died in one of my dreams and went to hell, where I saw that same demon. I woke up, but was shook like a muthafukka

4) One day when I was like 15, I was laying in bed, not really sick, but kinda fukked up (not on drugs or anything, just fukked up for some random reason), and I felt my "soul" come out of my body. I think I way dying for real brehs. shyt was scary as fukk. I brought myself back in though.

6) Found out about absolute infinity in my darkness despair. I think this was "god" reaching out and taking me on the right path. However, this absolute infinity concept made me an extreme postmodernist/relativist, where I realized there was no good or bad or right or wrong. So sometimes, I think it wasn't "god" that got to me, but something evil. But then I realize that nah, "god" is all, both sides of the spectrum, both good and bad at the same time.

7) Was on mushrooms with my boy and saw a big glowing orb in front of me. It was the universe. I then learned about circular evolution this way. Circular evolution is basically the Hindu belief in reincarnation, but at a grander scale. I'm talking big bang, evolve up to "god" create the big bang again over and over again with different physical rules, etc. However, this is all happening at once when you realize time doesn't exist. These are the different planes I keep talking about. I've been trying for 10 years to figure out how to jump planes permanently, but I don't know how to do it. I fear we may be trapped here, because humans are stuck in the third dimensions and can't see time as just another metric, or "from above"

8) I rejected all religion, because I knew it to be false. Anything or anybody that claims it/they think god is a man in the sky and not an omnipresent, all encompassing infinity is a fukking liar, and one shouldn't believe a word they say. God doesn't have rules, god just does everything. We can put god inside of us or channel god from "above." You can channel "god" to help you out by doing what humans perceive as "good" or what humans perceive as "bad." When I was in the darkest, most hopeless points of my life I channeled the "good"part of "god" and I quickly had a change in my situation and things were alright again.

9) I meet this "good witch" and she is shook by what she reads in the tarot cards. I think she sees what I know and it scared here. I scare people that are in the know spiritually. What does that mean? :mindblown: I'm talking nobody can fukk with me on a spiritual level. That sounds arrogant, but I got that spirtuality shyt down. I figured it out. I trutly wish that all of you eventually figure out your spirituality concerns and can achieve a level of comfort with "existence." It's a personal thing, nobody can teach it to you.

I'm not scared of dying becuase I know dying doesn't really exist, because time doesn't exist. Everything is infinite, everything. There are an infinite amount of yous, an infinite amount of every fukking situation, every fukking everything. You are a good person, a bad person, a demon, an angel. This changes your mind about people. You begin to realize that you are just like everybody else. You are that person, but you don't realize it yet. We are all one; absolute infinity

Now, I learned this by going through hell, so that may have influenced my thoughts, but I am grateful everyday for learning this shyt. I just have to remember it, and realize this human existence is just one in an infinite amount of experiences. I am rich and famous in another plane, I am Hitler in another plane. I just happen to be aware of this one plane right now. If I could figure out how to jump planes :wow: This is where I am stuck. I just don't know how to do it. It's my next existential goal in life. I hope to figure it out; we'll see...

Its crazy bruh but we have to calling these figures demons.. Arent demons from religion? See what Im saying here? Not say that there isnt evil out there. But theres good too

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breh Ive almost went somewhere else meditating a few times.... I always tried to just be calm and shyt and relax but the most effective way for me was seperating my essence from my mind and learning to shut my mind down.

Basically we all think with are our minds. We dont realize that who we really are is our essence because we are to busy thinking. We have to start seeing our mind/brain like the organ it is. Its no different than the heart or an arm. Just a part of our body we control.

So I sat in the living room with the tv on mute and the lights off and just closed my eyes. I control this body therefore I control my mind and I didnt want to think about anything whatsoever. So I focused on shutting mind down. I pictured looking at my mind inside my head and trying to get my mind to stop thinking if that makes sense. My mind isnt my actual essence its just part of my body. After about 10 minutes of focusing on shutting my mind and realizing I am essence and not my mind I felt the most tranquil peace I had ever felt ever. It went about for 15 seconds. Then I felt this weird feeling in my essence. It was like I was spinning in a whirlpool. It was almost like a vortex feeling like I was about to go somewhere.

Thats when I :whoa::whoa: and came back to where I was at sitting in the living room with my eyes closed.

That shyt was crazy bruh. Almost cant describe it but then I knew for sure then that there is shyt out there beyond what our minds can conceive. And we can go beyond the physical but part of the problem is we cant stop using our minds. We dont know how to seperate ourselves from it

you were prolly pulling yourself into a dream, most of the time we become lucid half way through the dream, never knowin how we actually got there. you were experiencing the creation of the dream in real time and pulled out cuz that shyt felt wild.

when i do it, it's kinda different. it goes from me literally feeling my eyes entering REM(moving fast as fukk) to feeling like im looking at a movie, and then i just step through the screen, into it, like i walked outta my body and into my mind

imo you didn't separate yourself from your mind, you just switch from the aware mind that we use day to day, and tapped into the subconscious mind that we rarely use outside of sleep

yo moms

drunk
Daps
you were prolly pulling yourself into a dream, most of the time we become lucid half way through the dream, never knowin how we actually got there. you were experiencing the creation of the dream in real time and pulled out cuz that shyt felt wild.

when i do it, it's kinda different. it goes from me literally feeling my eyes entering REM(moving fast as fukk) to feeling like im looking at a movie, and then i just step through the screen, into it, like i walked outta my body

imo you didn't separate yourself from your mind, you just switch from the aware mind that we use day to day, and tapped into the subconscious mind that we rarely use outside of sleep

I've had that when I was trying to astral project. My eyes started going everywhere uncontrollably. :ohhh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I've had that when I was trying to astral project. My eyes started going everywhere uncontrollably. :ohhh:
that was REM, creating everything that you were about to see. by the time you're actually seeing shyt yo eyes are moving so fast you won't even notice it anymore

yo moms

drunk
Daps
that was REM, creating everything that you were about to see. by the time you're actually seeing shyt yo eyes are moving so fast you won't even notice it anymore

I opened my eyes and ruined it :snoop:

mahnameizray

Pull Up.
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua’s Kingdom….BX here on Earth
So, more to this.

Hope all is good.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Its crazy bruh but we have to calling these figures demons.. Arent demons from religion? See what Im saying here? Not say that there isnt evil out there. But theres good too

I explained that before, but I keep forgotting this is like an 80 page thread...lol

When I say demon, I don't mean demon like religious figure (I did as a child though). I think of demons as negative energy now (and in retrospect that's what I think was happening when I was a child. Massive negative energy was following me around for whatever reason).

Hope all is good.

It is...thanks :cheers:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
I explained that before, but I keep forgotting this is like an 80 page thread...lol

When I say demon, I don't mean demon like religious figure (I did as a child though). I think of demons as negative energy now (and in retrospect that's what I think was happening when I was a child. Massive negative energy was following me around for whatever reason).

It is...thanks :cheers:

O ok my bad breh.

Mos def a lot of of negative energy around us. Glad you were able to pull through

Daps

I personally think thats a handicap when were out here nitpicking on the choice of words and the politics behind it. Whether it be said demons, negative energy, bad thought whatever, IMO the point is to understand the persons perspective. When you get all caught up in the politics of the word, oh thats religious, oh thats scientific, then you just confuse and reject what may be thought-provoking information.

One who is developed spiritually should be able to see the parallels in experience without regard to personal prejudice. You in a thread with napoleon and use words like spiritual, and such and watch him reject you off rip cause he inserts his own personal prejudice towards religion, and thats a personal weakness.

I may not agree with you, but what i will do is hear you out for the purpose of communication.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I personally think thats a handicap when were out here nitpicking on the choice of words and the politics behind it. Whether it be said demons, negative energy, bad thought whatever, IMO the point is to understand the persons perspective. When you get all caught up in the politics of the word, oh thats religious, oh thats scientific, then you just confuse and reject what may be thought-provoking information.

One who is developed spiritually should be able to see the parallels in experience without regard to personal prejudice. You in a thread with napoleon and use words like spiritual, and such and watch him reject you off rip cause he inserts his own personal prejudice towards religion, and thats a personal weakness.

I may not agree with you, but what i will do is hear you out for the purpose of communication.
I agree 100%. Language is such a sticky issue with a lot of people. Everything is so subjective. That's a problem with philosophy in general too; everything has to be defined to the T. I guess "science" is the same way, with quantifying everything. Language really hinders humans; it's unfortunate :to: