Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What types of shyt have you seen/done when you astral project? Was it some looking down at your body type shyt? Or flying?

The best experience was when I completely left my body. It was orgasm induced. I was "gone" for quite a bit of time. I wasn't really sure how long. But I was floating through space. I saw stars and planets. I looked just like the Hubble telescope pictures or the Thor biforst.
717_max.jpg

The second time was the first time I took LSD. I was tripping and I thought "How did I get there?" All of sudden I was floating above my city and it was almost like a map route where I could see the routes I had taken that day. I'm not really sure how I meant the question but my subconscious took it quite literally. It came with a very comforting feelings like "everything thing happens for a reason." It was very nice.

The rest of the times were LSD induced but I was just minor like floating just above my body. It feels very nice but I'm not too crazy about that feeling b/c it happens slowly and your natural reaction is to "hold on" and not let yourself go. Also on LSD I've had visions of things on an "atomic or energy level." I'm not sure if that makes sense. It's some peace, love, stoner shyt.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
The best experience was when I completely left my body. It was orgasm induced. I was "gone" for quite a bit of time. I wasn't really sure how long. But I was floating through space. I saw stars and planets. I looked just like the Hubble telescope pictures or the Thor biforst.
717_max.jpg

The second time was the first time I took LSD. I was tripping and I thought "How did I get there?" All of sudden I was floating above my city and it was almost like a map route where I could see the routes I had taken that day. I'm not really sure how I meant the question but my subconscious took it quite literally. It came with a very comforting feelings like "everything thing happens for a reason." It was very nice.

The rest of the times were LSD induced but I was just minor like floating just above my body. It feels very nice but I'm not too crazy about that feeling b/c it happens slowly and your natural reaction is to "hold on" and not let yourself go. Also on LSD I've had visions of things on an "atomic or energy level." I'm not sure if that makes sense. It's some peace, love, stoner shyt.

LSD magic mushroms and DMT can all get you to these astral planes.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Interesting video stripper and good drop. But yea I used to hate the sleep paralysis when they first happened but now I look forward to them :banderas: also since you are an expert in the exotic field , how do you feel about that astral sex :shaq:? I'm sure we all experienced sex in are dreams but i'm guessing that astral plane stuff is a lil different .

:pachaha: That is beyond my level of expertise. I have never had sex or felt sexual while actually projecting. I had one that was sexually induced but after I projected it wasn't a sexual satisfaction. IMO it's a feeling that is joy, happiness and comfort. It's 100 times better than the feeling you get from having your run of the mill orgasm.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Is it ducktales or are yall really having magical adventures in the cosmos? When i sleep, i sleep i don't dream bout shyt. :beli:

no its not ducktales. hundreds of thousands of people have done it before. and its not dreaming. lucid dreaming and astral projection are different. they are related but different.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
no its not ducktales. hundreds of thousands of people have done it before. and its not dreaming. lucid dreaming and astral projection are different. they are related but different.

So how do i do this shyt? Is this what monks do when they are meditating? I've had sleep paralysis before and i don't want to experience that bullshyt again. I couldn't move my body but i was awake :to:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
how bout you attempt to astral project tonight? :youngsabo:

My boy I aint been able to sleep right in years. I need to tackle that first. One day though.
I have an issue with dreams I need to get worked out too. I know I have dreams every night but I can't remember them when I wake up like I used to be able to. I used to be on some foul shyt when I was younger, and I really think my issues with dreams is tied into that. My goal for 2014 is to gain knowledge and expand my mind in those areas. The older I get I'm trying to let more and more of this dumb nikka shyt go

yo moms

drunk
Daps
So how do i do this shyt? Is this what monks do when they are meditating? I've had sleep paralysis before and i don't want to experience that bullshyt again. I couldn't move my body but i was awake :to:

watch the video in the OP. and yeah you gonna experience sleep paralysis again. its so demonic friends.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
At the end of da day is about the type of energy that you have and want to feed off. Im
Dominican i lived in DR for years this is problaby off topic but like my pops he would talk to psychics cuz like he would have dreams and like his dreams can kind of warn him of certain shyt like he would have spirits or demons chase him thru his dreams . The psychic tld him if he knew how to channel the right energy he could talk to the spirits or sumin like that. I think it runs thru my family cuz my grandfather he lives in the country side of DR where theres no lights they got their own farm and when i would go sleepover and like wen it hits 10 o clock hits evrything is pitch black u cant even see whos sleepin next to u shyt would always freak me out cuz he would tell me stories of witches being on top of the roof nd spirtis roamin thru the house . He would go down his farm at night idk for what but he would see demons like late at night 2 in da mornin that old man aint scare of shyt. I got hella stories lol

I believe it. I use to have very scary dreams of vampires and ghost when I was younger. I would have the same dreams over and over until I figured out how to "kill" whatever what chasing me. I finally kept having this dream where the banshee would kill me every night. The last time it happened I woke up and told the energy to get out of my space and it never came back. I don't have those dreams anymore.