Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You really wanna have a beginner in there tryna do the shoulder roll:huhldup:

Broner tried to do it at a point and was getting his noodles rocked loose

everyone has to learn. james toney said he use to get the shyt beat out of him in sparring when he was a beginner emulating archie moore and ezzard charles. id rather have a beginner trying to shoulder roll than using that bullshyt "hands up" defense.

Daps
everyone has to learn. james toney said he use to get the shyt beat out of him in sparring when he was a beginner emulating archie moore and ezzard charles. id rather have a beginner trying to shoulder roll than using that bullshyt "hands up" defense.

But you have to learn why it works and that comes from first being trained in fundamentals.

The reason why you know the hands up is 'bullshyt' is cause you were taught/used it and realized it's not effective, and you know why.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I almost had an OBE.

I kept falling asleep and waking up during the Jets-Dolphins game and finally went into sleep paralysis. I felt my chest vibrating and feet rising but I pulled out at the last second because I was getting scared. :skip:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
another common mistake is getting too heavily involved in someone else's "system of magic."

all systems of manifestation (magic) MUST be customized to fit the individual. what works for the next man may not be ideal for you. in fact it's a virtual guarantee the next man's system wont be ideal for you, because that other person's system is what resonated with their consciousness based on their life experiences, their genetics, their life purpose, their desires, etc... and all these things vary depending on the individual. no two paths to enlightenment are the same.

the only way to reach higher consciousness is to create your own path. use can adopt other people's methods and create a helpful tool box, but to truly be beneficial your routine must be customized to fit your unique being.
EMPHATICALLY. This is KNOWLEDGE. OVERSTAND it.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Question to the board. I dont know if its been asked.

Do you think when we dream we are actually in the Astral realm??

I mean technically a dream is an out of body experience.

What nigras think?

yo moms

drunk
Daps

What nigras think?

yes i think so. will add more later

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

What nigras think?
:patrice: idk, i always thought we were made up of two minds, the logical(aware) mind, and the sleeping mind(or subconcious i guess)

and that the sleeping mind has waaay more knowledge than the logical mind that we use everyday. hence why we may be able to do shyt in our dreams that we would never be able to do while awake( like i've never done a backflip in my life,but when asleep i know exactly how to do one and do em all the time, even though i never taught my muscles how to do it in real life,shyt just came to me)

so the astral realm might just be us using our sleeping mind, and it's so strong that we think it's another realm because it doesn't confine itself to what we believe are the laws of physics :manny: that would explain how when im dreaming, doing a fukkin kamehameha seems perfectly plausible, so im able to do it. our aware minds "know" nikkas can't fly, but our sleeping mind is so strong it can overwhelm that thought and boom, you can fly in your sleep. At best i'd say our sleeping may be able to perceive more shyt than our aware mind, so you think it's a different world

i dont think i answered shyt in your question, i just had to get that shyt off tho :pachaha:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm don't remember what she practiced at the moment, and I'm gonna be flying all day, but I'll share some more stories later. I got a lot from the dark side. That darkness shyt started when I was little.

I wonder what it means :patrice:

I'll post later on Sunday when I'm back in Chi

So, more to this.

1) I've had out of body experiences as young as I can remember. I remember walking in the mall one day and telling my mom "I can see myself from the ceiling." This happened a few times, without getting in a trance, sleep paralysis or anything. My mom was concerned and took me to the doctor. They thought I might have epilepsy, but found out I didn't

2) I saw actual demons in the bathtub when I was like 8 or 9. They were little guys just talking to me. They looked like typical demons you'd see in a comic book; could have been just my little kid's imagination, but who knows. They didn't seem evil

3) What I perceived as the actual Devil came to me at night when I was like 10 and asked me to join him and shake his hand. I rejected it as hard as I could and did not shake his hand. A few nights later, I died in one of my dreams and went to hell, where I saw that same demon. I woke up, but was shook like a muthafukka

4) One day when I was like 15, I was laying in bed, not really sick, but kinda fukked up (not on drugs or anything, just fukked up for some random reason), and I felt my "soul" come out of my body. I think I way dying for real brehs. shyt was scary as fukk. I brought myself back in though.

5) I went through a terrible life from like 15-23. Terrible, terrible shyt.

6) Found out about absolute infinity in my darkness despair. I think this was "god" reaching out and taking me on the right path. However, this absolute infinity concept made me an extreme postmodernist/relativist, where I realized there was no good or bad or right or wrong. So sometimes, I think it wasn't "god" that got to me, but something evil. But then I realize that nah, "god" is all, both sides of the spectrum, both good and bad at the same time.

7) Was on mushrooms with my boy and saw a big glowing orb in front of me. It was the universe. I then learned about circular evolution this way. Circular evolution is basically the Hindu belief in reincarnation, but at a grander scale. I'm talking big bang, evolve up to "god" create the big bang again over and over again with different physical rules, etc. However, this is all happening at once when you realize time doesn't exist. These are the different planes I keep talking about. I've been trying for 10 years to figure out how to jump planes permanently, but I don't know how to do it. I fear we may be trapped here, because humans are stuck in the third dimensions and can't see time as just another metric, or "from above"

8) I rejected all religion, because I knew it to be false. Anything or anybody that claims it/they think god is a man in the sky and not an omnipresent, all encompassing infinity is a fukking liar, and one shouldn't believe a word they say. God doesn't have rules, god just does everything. We can put god inside of us or channel god from "above." You can channel "god" to help you out by doing what humans perceive as "good" or what humans perceive as "bad." When I was in the darkest, most hopeless points of my life I channeled the "good"part of "god" and I quickly had a change in my situation and things were alright again.

9) I meet this "good witch" and she is shook by what she reads in the tarot cards. I think she sees what I know and it scared here. I scare people that are in the know spiritually. What does that mean? :mindblown: I'm talking nobody can fukk with me on a spiritual level. That sounds arrogant, but I got that spirtuality shyt down. I figured it out. I trutly wish that all of you eventually figure out your spirituality concerns and can achieve a level of comfort with "existence." It's a personal thing, nobody can teach it to you.

I'm not scared of dying becuase I know dying doesn't really exist, because time doesn't exist. Everything is infinite, everything. There are an infinite amount of yous, an infinite amount of every fukking situation, every fukking everything. You are a good person, a bad person, a demon, an angel. This changes your mind about people. You begin to realize that you are just like everybody else. You are that person, but you don't realize it yet. We are all one; absolute infinity

Now, I learned this by going through hell, so that may have influenced my thoughts, but I am grateful everyday for learning this shyt. I just have to remember it, and realize this human existence is just one in an infinite amount of experiences. I am rich and famous in another plane, I am Hitler in another plane. I just happen to be aware of this one plane right now. If I could figure out how to jump planes :wow: This is where I am stuck. I just don't know how to do it. It's my next existential goal in life. I hope to figure it out; we'll see...

Last edited:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i will say this, if you dont make time to meditate everyday you losin :ufdup:

when you lower you heart rate to the point you feel like :ahh::ahh::ahh:

sometimes you can focus yourself straight into dreams, deciding where you want to go n shyt :banderas:

thats the level im trying to get at :salute:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
thats the level im trying to get at :salute:
tbh breh it aint that hard..

focus on lowering your heart rate (which will also slow your breathing)

and focus on any image or world, like REALLY believe you're in that shyt, mentally try to walk around that bytch

the first time i literally created a dream around myself i was like :wow::wow::wow:

of course the first 2 things you do when you get into a dream are

1. reality check that wakes up your mind to make you lucid
2. for some reason when you spin around in a circle once, it grounds you to the dream. i guess because you get a 360 view of where you're at so it's easier to stay there :manny:

shyt is :wow: breh, it's even better when you have music playin cuz you can hear it in the dream, shyt is like a soundtrack :ohlawd:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
tbh breh it aint that hard..

focus on lowering your heart rate (which will also slow your breathing)

and focus on any image or world, like REALLY believe you're in that shyt, mentally try to walk around that bytch

the first time i literally created a dream around myself i was like :wow::wow::wow:

of course the first 2 things you do when you get into a dream are

1. reality check that wakes up your mind to make you lucid
2. for some reason when you spin around in a circle once, it grounds you to the dream. i guess because you get a 360 view of where you're at so it's easier to stay there :manny:

shyt is :wow: breh, it's even better when you have music playin cuz you can hear it in the dream, shyt is like a soundtrack :ohlawd:

so this is from meditating? i thought you were supposed to clear your head of all thoughts when meditating. :lupe:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
so this is from meditating? i thought you were supposed to clear your head of all thoughts when meditating. :lupe:
you clear your head of all of the clutter when you're focusing on your heart rate and breathing

after than your mind is clear and you can focus on one thing(if you want to) im a visual person so i always picture some type of world around me and immerse myself in it. it usually turns into me entering a lucid dream :whew:

but i only use that technique when im at my crib of course. if im out somewhere then i'll just keep it to focusing on my heart rate and breathing, which would clear my mind and i can get back to whatever i was doing, feeling like :ohlawd:

all of what im saying comes from me actually doing this shyt :manny: i dont really read up on to many techniques cuz i like figuring out what works for me on my own

when i first started it was 100x easier to do to music, like, we all got that one song we hear and just zone out, picturing something. i would use that as my focus point and just have that shyt on repeat so the picture stayed clear and vivid until i was in it. Now i dont really need music but i still use it from time to time when i really wanna be immersed