Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
do you know what she practiced?

and i remember you saying you ventured into darkness. care to share?:patrice:

I'm don't remember what she practiced at the moment, and I'm gonna be flying all day, but I'll share some more stories later. I got a lot from the dark side. That darkness shyt started when I was little.

I wonder what it means :patrice:

I'll post later on Sunday when I'm back in Chi

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Let's discuss mysticism.

Anybody learned, have learned, practiced or been on the receiving end of magick/spiritual work?

or is anybody part of any esoteric order willing to have a discussion or share stories/information?

@Chesirecatdaddy
@Fatboi1
@thoushallhustle
@Ciggavelli
@LeyeT
@NubianVitruvian
@anyotherspiritualbrehs

depends on your definition of mysticism and/or magic.

to me "magic" is nothing more than an extension of natural law... using the mechanisms of the universe to manifest one's desires.

probably the biggest thing i've learned about "magic" (manifesting) is the importance of having control over yourself. self mastery over one's thoughts, emotions, and actions is the key to manifesting anything. because how can you hope to harness the potentially infinite power of the universe if you cant even control yourself enough to exercise three times a week? or to not eat a ton of junk food? how can we hope to give our thoughts the power to become reality if we cant even transmute a negative thought or a negative emotion?

mind
over
matter brehs...

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
another common mistake is getting too heavily involved in someone else's "system of magic."

all systems of manifestation (magic) MUST be customized to fit the individual. what works for the next man may not be ideal for you. in fact it's a virtual guarantee the next man's system wont be ideal for you, because that other person's system is what resonated with their consciousness based on their life experiences, their genetics, their life purpose, their desires, etc... and all these things vary depending on the individual. no two paths to enlightenment are the same.

the only way to reach higher consciousness is to create your own path. use can adopt other people's methods and create a helpful tool box, but to truly be beneficial your routine must be customized to fit your unique being.

Daps
depends on your definition of mysticism and/or magic.

to me "magic" is nothing more than an extension of natural law... using the mechanisms of the universe to manifest one's desires.

mind
over
matter brehs...

It extends deeper than that. For example in Haitian Vodou there's the houngan (priest) that follows the natural order. If work is demanded by a client, a reading is done and if it is determined the client is at fault, the spirit will not do what is requested, for justice and truth is what reigns.

A Bokor (sorcerer) works with the left hand. This basically means a rejection of natural order and does the work with the purpose of doing the work requested.

But you are right in that it is ever present. But it is not subject to natural law.

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've Been Around People Like Yall More Than AfFew Times In My Life ......

I Rejected ThemAnd Chose To Stay Grounded Im Reality.

Not Saying Yall Ain't Reality... Im Saying I Chose The Physical Over everything Except God

Daps
I've Been Around People Like Yall More Than AfFew Times In My Life ......

I Rejected ThemAnd Chose To Stay Grounded Im Reality.

Not Saying Yall Ain't Reality... Im Saying I Chose The Physical Over everything Except God

This astral 'reality' is what you deal with every second of your existence. Whether you are sleep or awake.

The mindstate that brings you where you are today, your thoughts, emotions, securities, insecurities, 'luck', all are the children of the spiritual world.

Things discussed in the thread is just the intent to go deeper, to understand it more and possibly even cultivate it instead of being a victim to it:manny:

Daps
another common mistake is getting too heavily involved in someone else's "system of magic."

all systems of manifestation (magic) MUST be customized to fit the individual. what works for the next man may not be ideal for you. in fact it's a virtual guarantee the next man's system wont be ideal for you, because that other person's system is what resonated with their consciousness based on their life experiences, their genetics, their life purpose, their desires, etc... and all these things vary depending on the individual. no two paths to enlightenment are the same.

the only way to reach higher consciousness is to create your own path. use can adopt other people's methods and create a helpful tool box, but to truly be beneficial your routine must be customized to fit your unique being.

While you are right, this is a dangerous mindset for someone inexperienced in the art.

For example you can't have an barely amateur boxer talking about his own fight style and strategy. He needs learn fundamentals and master it. Not as a means, but as a grounding, a reference to use as he customizes his game gone professional.

To have dudes thinking they can just up and create their own, or even take a grimoire and practice as they will, will result in tumbleweed for the former, and having a malevolent entity ravishing their life in the latter.

Last edited:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
While you are right, this is a dangerous mindset for someone inexperienced in the art.

For example you can't have an barely amateur boxer talking about his own fight style and strategy. He needs learn fundamentals and master it. Not as a means, but as a grounding, a reference to use as he customizes his game gone professional.

To have dudes thinking they can just up and create their own, or even take a grimoire and practice as they will, will result in nothing for the former, and having a malevolent entity ravishing their life in the latter.

:mjpls: