Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
But how about a day with activity and exercise that actually gets you tired:dwillhuh:
i get exhausted as fukk but i never get legitimately sleepy, that's why i had to start taking the meds :yeshrug:

breh do you know how it feels to be tired as fukk in your bed for HOURS at night but not being able to fall asleep :wow:. it's literally like how that movie fight club started with ole boy being exhausted all day :sadcam:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If I don't take my ambien I don't sleep at all and go crazy :dead: being exhausted makes you dumb (worse than being drunk)
:patrice: it makes you dumb as far as logical thinking is concerned, but if you the type of nikka to draw or do anything creative, that's literally the BEST time to make some shyt

it's like your mind is too tired to filter out your thoughts so all you're left with is raw creativity :wow: sometimes it feels like you're on auto-pilot

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:patrice: it makes you dumb as far as logical thinking is concerned, but if you the type of nikka to draw or do anything creative, that's literally the BEST time to make some shyt

it's like your mind is too tired to filter out your thoughts so all you're left with is raw creativity :wow: sometimes it feels like you're on auto-pilot
I have to do science/research and stats :bryan:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I have to do science and stats :bryan:

iwtamWHaZC8DS.gif
my condolences breh

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I smudged myself and my place the other day..Im not sure about relieving negative energy, but it definitely gave me and my place a sense of calmness.

Daps
i get exhausted as fukk but i never get legitimately sleepy, that's why i had to start taking the meds :yeshrug:

breh do you know how it feels to be tired as fukk in your bed for HOURS at night but not being able to fall asleep :wow:. it's literally like how that movie fight club started with ole boy being exhausted all day :sadcam:

that doesnt work for me. even after boxing and running several miles a day im not tired.

Then that's a mental issue you need to find the source of. Cause after a day of boxing or lifting I be :dead:

Not self medicate with ambien, you'll be dependent on that for the rest of your life:huhldup:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Let's discuss mysticism.

Anybody learned, have learned, practiced or been on the receiving end of magick/spiritual work?

or is anybody part of any esoteric order willing to have a discussion or share stories/information?

@Chesirecatdaddy
@Fatboi1
@thoushallhustle
@Ciggavelli
@LeyeT
@NubianVitruvian
@anyotherspiritualbrehs
I have once with a "good" "witch" girlfriend. She read me thru tarot cards and said she saw darkness in me and started crying. shyt freaked me out. She started talking about my past and telling me about things she shouldn't have known. It was kinda fukked up. I felt spirits in me too. I dunno how to describe it. Very strange.

Maybe I really am evil? I dunno. Hopefully I've gotten better, but I do have very little empathy for most people. I only let a few in close.

Regardless, this girl knew what was up with the mysticism. She used circles and burned specific incense to ward off spirits, etc. I haven't had an experience like that with anybody else before or after.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
On some real shyt my mom and grandmother messed around with a Ouija board back in the day. She said that the glass they were using was thrown against the wall and they never did that shyt again. I live with my grandmother and supposedly there's a ghost boy who wear's blue jeans and walks around the house. I haven't seen shyt since i've been living here but my uncle, mom, and grandmother say they saw him

Daps
I have once with a "good" "witch" girlfriend. She read me thru tarot cards and said she saw darkness in me and started crying. shyt freaked me out. She started talking about my past and telling me about things she shouldn't have known. It was kinda fukked up. I felt spirits in me too. I dunno how to describe it. Very strange.

Maybe I really am evil? I dunno. Hopefully I've gotten better, but I do have very little empathy for most people. I only let a few in close.

Regardless, this girl knew what was up with the mysticism. She used circles and burned specific incense to ward off spirits, etc. I haven't had an experience like that with anybody else before or after.

do you know what she practiced?

and i remember you saying you ventured into darkness. care to share?:patrice: