Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Yall got read this thread. This dude basically speaks on his experiences Astral projecting. shyt is crazy mayne. So much detail. This shyt wild.

http://www.davidikke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129825

yo moms

drunk
Daps

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
good looking.

@bk
@Brooklynzson

why does this site change david icke urls to david ikke? its annoying cus you got to copy the url and change the first k.

Same reason why it changes shyt to shyt with a y. Censoring :shaq2:Just like fukk gets changed to fukk... so maybe it lags and the same thing happens to icke.

Also, I tried to astral project and stuff... but I ended up falling asleep for real :heh: :yeshrug:

How do you guys focus, get in the right state of mind? :lupe:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What do ya'll think about Aleister Crowley and "The Law" brehs?
:lupe:
dude was basically trolling people too. Talking about eating babies and gaining power through anal sex with men :dead:

The whole satanism thing is one big in-joke with people that hate Christianity. They don't really worship the devil.

His ideas about god being inside of you and us all being our own god are interesting though...

True devil worshippers are very, very few and far between.

Daps
Just had a sleep paralysis attack not even 5 mins ago.:whoo:

Started to vibrate and shake.:damn:But my body did not move idk how to explane it.

Made myself think about Lebron dunking on kd to snap myself to a peaceful state.

I knew this bull shyt thread was going to fukk with my subconscious mind.:beli:

I do not want to astral project or lucid dream just want to normal sleep then wake up.:whoa:

fukk it you know what im just try to astral project next time im in that state since my mind keep fukking with me shyt i already lucid dream every fukking night.:yeshrug:I better not see no demonic shyt tho........

Breh you have to try to break through. It's for the good of The Coli

Break through and report back:lupe:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Nah he must have a way to get it without any legal issues as the creator of those products is very legally astute. Helped me get out of a traffic violation by myself.

Djheuty is raw, fukked up that he got ran off of YouTube

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Djheuty is raw, fukked up that he got ran off of YouTube
Did he close it or Youtube closed it?? Either way he said he got a site with all his videos up so nothing lost. I fukks with Djehuty heavy, since like 2008 when I first came upon Dherbs.com(which he no longer is at). I actually met him randomly in NY on my way to the store and shyt. I wanted to chop it up but i wasn't about to take up the dudes time.
Either way the help I got from him years ago when I had a reckless driving ticket worked great. Judge was PISSED off at the shyt he was reading and seeing it coming from some street looking dude by himself. :laff:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Did he close it or Youtube closed it?? Either way he said he got a site with all his videos up so nothing lost. I fukks with Djehuty heavy, since like 2008 when I first came upon Dherbs.com(which he no longer is at). I actually met him randomly in NY on my way to the store and shyt. I wanted to chop it up but i wasn't about to take up the dudes time.
Either way the help I got from him years ago when I had a reckless driving ticket worked great. Judge was PISSED off at the shyt he was reading and seeing it coming from some street looking dude by himself. :laff:

Youtube closed it, and he decided not to reopen. He was saying after he had the beef with the Alexyss tylor chick she/or her followers were flagging his videos.

He put an article in his site saying he might start doing videos directly from there, but he would not be returning to YouTube.

That's cool he was able to help you though. What kind of stuff did he have you citing?