Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt aint no joke breh, I done this before. I went to "Sleep" then "woke up" had a Demon dog with red eyes on my chest. couldnt move for shyt, screaming and nobody can hear you. Next thing theres this ghostly lady all white with blacked out eyes right next to my bed just hovering, you can see the demonic aura around them. :demonic: Got back and shyt fukked me up. :snooze:

That's why I know that theres different dimensions beyond our control and after death we elevate to the level of which our minds are able to comprehend. Thats why i believe this generations lost because they just think we live we die and nothing comes after that. Wrong. Everything in this life is connected but people get disconnected by being distracted with Hollywood dreams and shyt like having an idol that really aint shyt but actors and just human beings. :pacspit:

The Native Americans knew this, and all of the ancients in Egypt, China, etc. Why you think they have pyramids all across the world that connect to the constellations perfectly? There's alot more to this life, but alot more in the afterlife. You can see through the bullshyt that they feed you once you been through alot in life and experienced shyt. It's what drives people crazy, but you have to have a strong mind. The mind is the most powerful thing that we have. Keep on thinking positive thoughts, what you think becomes reality. Negativity brings more negativity. Have fun and experience life. Just know that it'll get better the day you say fukk it and do what you want to do and live life for something bigger than working yourself half to death before you can even experience what life truly has to offer.:blessed:

It'll get better the day you say fukk it and do what you want to do. Sounds alot like 'Do what thou wilt, that shall be the whole of the law..'

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It'll get better the day you say fukk it and do what you want to do. Sounds alot like 'Do what thou wilt, that shall be the whole of the law..'
theres alot of knowledge to be gained in the ancient books. Some take it out of context but the studies of religion preach knowledge of ways to live by.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
theres alot of knowledge to be gained in the ancient books. Some take it out of context but the studies of religion preach knowledge of ways to live by.

Correct me if im wrong but i believe you have misunderstood my comment. My point is in that persons comment they went on talking alot of nonsense about elevating to the next level, new age lies, and then said life would be better if we just did whatever we wanted to do. That sounds exactly like 'Do as thou wilt...' Occultist Aliester Crowley said this and he said he was given this law by the entity he conjured, an entity called Lam. A demonic entity. Everything he said was nothing but demonic lies.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
this is great

3/4 of your body is water too :damn:

drink water and label it correctly brehs :ufdup:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
How colours affect us spiritually?

The following is a list of colours and their effect on our spiritual state. When a colour is described as being ‘Helpful’, as mentioned in the chart below, it means that the colour helps to attract spiritually positive vibrations and repel negative vibrations. ‘Harmful’ indicates the ability to attract negative vibrations whilst simultaneously alienating us from spiritually positive vibrations.

2-How-colours-affect-us-spiritually-table.gif

As you can see from the chart above, colours such as white, yellow and blue assist in increasing the spiritual purity around us. The colour black on the other hand, has harmful vibrations which not only attract negative energies but repel any positive spiritual energy.

The two drawings based on subtle-knowledge below show the difference in spiritual vibrations between the colours white and black, when worn. In particular, the drawings based on subtle-knowledge focus on the energies that the colours attract/repel and their effect on the person wearing the colours. The drawings based on subtle-knowledge have been drawn by Ms. Priyanka Lotlikar, a seeker with an advanced sixth sense of vision. The drawings based on subtle-knowledge have been authenticated and verified by H.H. Dr. Athavale. Through spiritual research, both the drawings, depicting the spiritual vibrations of black and white were found to be 80% accurate.

Spiritual-effect-of-wearing-black-clothes.jpg

Spiritual-effect-of-wearing-white-clothes.jpg

Both drawings based on subtle-knowledge show, in isolation, the subtle-vibrations attracted and emitted by the colours black and white. The final vibrations emitted or attracted by a person is the sum of myriad factors such as spiritual level, personality defects, state of mind at that time, whether negative energies are affecting him, the type and colour of clothes, etc.

At a spiritual level:

• Due to basic nature: The most pertinent factor in why a person likes a certain colour is because it closely matches his basic nature. A sattvik person would prefer sattvik colours such as white or light blue. If the basic nature of a person is tamasik, they would prefer more tamasik colours such as black.
  • Due to the effect of negative energies: A person under the control of negative energies usually perceives good vibrations even from the colour black. All the four bodies namely physical, mental, intellectual and the subtle-ego can be spiritually impaired when an individual is possessed by negative energies. If the distress persists for a long time, the person slowly begins to lose his own identity. The character of the possessing entity comes to the fore and plays a dominant role in exercising its likes and dislikes which are reflected in the person’s behaviour. This means that the person’s consciousness gets completely controlled by the negative energy possessing him. Since the negative energy is Tama-predominant, the person also takes a liking to Tama-predominant objects such as black garments.
:sadcam:

Key finding through spiritual research: The trend to wear black formal wear or to wear black in our day-to-day lives has been largely instigated by negative energies which have been and continue to insidiously and subtly influence the minds of people.

Is this why I wear black a lot? :ohhh:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Spiritual-effect-of-wearing-black-clothes.jpg

Key finding through spiritual research: The trend to wear black formal wear or to wear black in our day-to-day lives has been largely instigated by negative energies which have been and continue to insidiously and subtly influence the minds of people.

K_and_j_de_neuralyzer.jpg

My favorite color is actually blue though, so I guess I'm good :blessed:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Correct me if im wrong but i believe you have misunderstood my comment. My point is in that persons comment they went on talking alot of nonsense about elevating to the next level, new age lies, and then said life would be better if we just did whatever we wanted to do. That sounds exactly like 'Do as thou wilt...' Occultist Aliester Crowley said this and he said he was given this law by the entity he conjured, an entity called Lam. A demonic entity. Everything he said was nothing but demonic lies.
Yea i think you have it wrong because what I stated was not nonsense. Does it not say in the bible that there is a heaven? What if the next level of consciousness is heaven? And I think that you got it twisted that when I said fukk it and do what makes you happy, doesnt mean to fukk and rape and pillage everything. Its saying to live righteously but not being tied down to a life thats dwelled on working just to die, Friend.:leostare:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just had a sleep paralysis attack not even 5 mins ago.:whoo:

Started to vibrate and shake.:damn:But my body did not move idk how to explane it.

Made myself think about Lebron dunking on kd to snap myself to a peaceful state.

I knew this bull shyt thread was going to fukk with my subconscious mind.:beli:

I do not want to astral project or lucid dream just want to normal sleep then wake up.:whoa:

fukk it you know what im just try to astral project next time im in that state since my mind keep fukking with me shyt i already lucid dream every fukking night.:yeshrug:I better not see no demonic shyt tho........