Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
@Seea Do you know if you can smudge/cleanse with sage then go back and smudge with another herb or should you do them together? Im about to go to the store in a sec, but it doesnt have sweetgrass which I heard encourages the welcoming of positive energy. Im debating if I should just wait and order it online.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
you trying to scare me breh? im about to do this tonight :stopitslime:

bytch you killing my vibe
That shyt aint no joke breh, I done this before. I went to "Sleep" then "woke up" had a Demon dog with red eyes on my chest. couldnt move for shyt, screaming and nobody can hear you. Next thing theres this ghostly lady all white with blacked out eyes right next to my bed just hovering, you can see the demonic aura around them. :demonic: Got back and shyt fukked me up. :snooze:

That's why I know that theres different dimensions beyond our control and after death we elevate to the level of which our minds are able to comprehend. Thats why i believe this generations lost because they just think we live we die and nothing comes after that. Wrong. Everything in this life is connected but people get disconnected by being distracted with Hollywood dreams and shyt like having an idol that really aint shyt but actors and just human beings. :pacspit:

The Native Americans knew this, and all of the ancients in Egypt, China, etc. Why you think they have pyramids all across the world that connect to the constellations perfectly? There's alot more to this life, but alot more in the afterlife. You can see through the bullshyt that they feed you once you been through alot in life and experienced shyt. It's what drives people crazy, but you have to have a strong mind. The mind is the most powerful thing that we have. Keep on thinking positive thoughts, what you think becomes reality. Negativity brings more negativity. Have fun and experience life. Just know that it'll get better the day you say fukk it and do what you want to do and live life for something bigger than working yourself half to death before you can even experience what life truly has to offer.:blessed:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
came in this 21 page thread (and im on that 50 posts a page wave) expecting to read interesting shyt.

and i sat here for a few minutes reading about traveling out of their bodies and seeing demons (before you :ufdup: demon was a nickname given to me when i was a little kid for what i said when i was little that i would get smacked for) and phrases you can say to ward them off :snoop:

smh....what are some of yall on?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
came in this 21 page thread (and im on that 50 posts a page wave) expecting to read interesting shyt.

and i sat here for a few minutes reading about traveling out of their bodies and seeing demons (before you :ufdup: demon was a nickname given to me when i was a little kid for what i said when i was little that i would get smacked for) and phrases you can say to ward them off :snoop:

smh....what are some of yall on?

:snooze:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm haitian and my family be telling stories about certain shyt that be having me like :mindblown:. For instance, my fam used to talk about how in haiti around their house at night they'd hear sounds of horses galloping past the house their in or sometimes they'd see half human/half horse people. Another time my cousin was telling me about how one time his boy saw someone who supposedly died standing in front of some house(I forget exactly who's house) but basically he said the dude saw the person and greeted him and later that day when he got the news that the person was dead for a few days now he couldn't believe what he heard and felt sick. shyt was like :mindblown: when he was telling us that shyt.

I personally still have a bit of skepticism in me about those stories but I'm open to it being true. My brother stay telling me stories of him waking up in the middle of the night and seeing someone or something standing around but that was when he was a little boy.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
anyone got some good reads or videos on chakra points? I been meaning to get more into it but im thinking the coli brehs have the good ones, im trying to:eat:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
anyone got some good reads or videos on chakra points? I been meaning to get more into it but im thinking the coli brehs have the good ones, im trying to:eat:

the narrating edited voice is annoying :beli: but they make good videos

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you breh...see you have doubts on religion, but at least yuo are open to the discussion because you know that neither side has been proven fact. There is a phenomenon and we are trying to discuss it to see what it could be or where it can take us.

So let me start it up: @JOHN.KOOL, how do feel about the idea that many of the OBE/Astral Projection researchers believe that the because your spiritual body can leave the physical, then it shows that your spirit could be constantly reincarnated? Do you feel as though this is part of the experience?

Sorry if i am repeating myself or if my answers are not what you are looking for but again i say i can and will only use what i have been through to point you towards the truth because it is the purpose of my experiences. The question i now have for you is do you really want to know the truth? Not just about these subject and not just the answer to the question your asking but regarding everything? Because if so then what you must do Is seek Jesus Christ and read his word. I stress this point more than anything else i have said in this thread, it is more important than anything else i have said.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I've been reading. Most of the people who have had bad experiences are religious. Not surprising considering religions are based on fear.

Or not surrising considering these beings are demons and consider Christians as the enemy