Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Youtube closed it, and he decided not to reopen. He was saying after he had the beef with the Alexyss tylor chick she/or her followers were flagging his videos.

He put an article in his site saying he might start doing videos directly from there, but he would not be returning to YouTube.

That's cool he was able to help you though. What kind of stuff did he have you citing?
It was a long ass document but basically from what I remember it had several case law arguments, state law and constitutional arguments. His document was california based so I just basically subbed some parts for NJ and relevant info. Mainly NJ vehicle code and some other shyt. Honestly I did it very fast in almost one night and just presented it to the prosecutor day of court and when I was called up the judge called me and djehuty(though I didn't explicitly say his name) a fool. :skip: Pleaded not guilty, next date cop came in copping pleas and said he'd let it slide and judge told me I was straight. :whew:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
So I was just trying to project. And even if you don't project you get this feeling of lightness before the vibration stage that is just great :noah:

I'm going to start meditating daily just for this feeling. It's hard to keep thoughts out tho.

I read about a trick where you start at 100 and every exhale you go down a number until you at 0. Just focusing on your breathing and counting. Great stuff :ahh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I was just trying to project. And even if you don't project you get this feeling of lightness before the vibration stage that is just great :noah:

I'm going to start meditating daily just for this feeling. It's hard to keep thoughts out tho.

I read about a trick where you start at 100 and every exhale you go down a number until you at 0. Just focusing on your breathing and counting. Great stuff :ahh:
How many times a day you sleep breh?? It seem like you post about you projecting like every few hours :skip:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
How many times a day you sleep breh?? It seem like you post about you projecting like every few hours :skip:

I don't really sleep. I take like 3 hour naps every now and then but yeah I'm pretty much an insomniac. It's 4am in uk and I prolly won't get any sleep till tomorrow when I take a nap.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't really sleep. I take like 3 hour naps every now and then but yeah I'm pretty much an insomniac. It's 4am in uk and I prolly won't get any sleep till tomorrow when I take a nap.
I'm an insomniac too....not sleeping right fukks with your REM. But if you can manage it somehow, you can train yourself to go in REM immediately upon falling asleep. I don't remember how I did it, but I had that ability when in college. Dreaming crazy shyt, left and right

Also, tripping off ambien :wow:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
@Seea Do you know if you can smudge/cleanse with sage then go back and smudge with another herb or should you do them together? Im about to go to the store in a sec, but it doesnt have sweetgrass which I heard encourages the welcoming of positive energy. Im debating if I should just wait and order it online.

:ohhh:

I've only heard of/seen cleansing with sage; I'm not aware of smudging with another herb. But now that you've mentioned it I would go ahead and order it online. Sounds like a good addition.

*goes to order it myself*

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I know of this. Haitian vodou and vodun from Benin.

To put it in layman terms. There are spirits that a vodou priest/priestess invoke, in a ritualistic ceremony and demands are made.

All of this goes deeper but to answer your question

This is often done for love, or any chain of events you are seeking to come to pass.

To make this relatable let me use an example.

You know how sometimes you say to yourself when I see so and so I'm going to step to her and bag her. You possess all the confidence in the world and actually believe it will happen. Yet when you are actually in the presence of her, your mind goes numb. You forgot everything you intended to do and the mission is a complete failure. But all of a sudden when you go home you somehow remember everything back, and you're like :what: how did I forgot, why did I bytch out?

When mystics declares is that the girl imposed her spirit upon you in that situation she was superior to you and brought about fear within your spirit.

This happens all the time randomly. The mystical sciences seek to cultivate these experiences to work as you will.

In the example of nikkas carrying work. They may have a work done to render themselves 'invisible' to the law. Meaning, say if breh is driving with packs in the trunk, he runs a red light but somehow at that exact moment the cops mind was elsewhere and he was oblivious to the fact what just happened.
According to love, one who gets work done could make it that, as soon as you're in the presence of a certain girl, the thoughts that plague her mind is nothing but sex. lust.

You know how sometimes you see a nikka you don't even know him but his presence screams bytch nikka. Or you see a girl and all you can think of is having sex with her, and she ain't even that pretty? Those are examples.
But this is controlling that to do as you will.

It's a dangerous way of life though so don't read this and think :lolbron:. Just like selling crack it's easy money but it's an easy fall too.

Yes I agree. The examples you wrote of are the most common uses for it (love)... I also agree that it's just scratching the surface. shyt is one aspect of it only, and really leaves out the most sinister uses. Even using it for love can wreak havoc on people's lives. The same nikka who did the shyt to avoid jail, also had them do some shyt for women. women adored him even tho dudes face looked like a pepperoni pizza. He was making connects that these young mixtape c00ns die for, all effortlessly. Yet when it was time to pay the piper he would often neglect his duties... let's just say shyt didn't end up to well for him. He now refers to himself in the 3rd person, wears women's earrrings, and rides bikes barefoot... dude lost his mind.