Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Just make sure you hit up these women up and let em know how inspiring their vid was and start the convo up like that...you'll be good then

bish hasnt been on youtube in a year. all these spiritual PAWGs leave the internet :noah:

i wonder what the internet does to us spiritually :lupe:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
bish hasnt been on youtube in a year. all these spiritual PAWGs leave the internet :noah:

i wonder what the internet does to us spiritually :lupe:

No contact info? Another way to meet spiritual women is to go to those local spiritual events in your area that are advertised

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Anybody ever mess with a Ouji board?:lupe: Any tales to tell from it?

kanyeblink.gif

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
From what I read, Ouiji boards are bad news...you fukk with one and don't know what you are doing, then :ufdup:

In middle school this chick made a Ouji board in a piece of paper supposedly she crumbled it up and throw it outside the window and it came back to her she started screaming and cryin . Never fukked with that shyt in my life

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Anybody ever mess with a Ouji board?:lupe: Any tales to tell from it?

so much demonic energy coming from this post
scared_medium.gif

on a sidenote: brehs i been addicted to sleeping meds for damn near 3 years :wow: i can't get 5 minutes of solid sleep without em

but the dreams brehs... the dreams :ohlawd:

i gotta figure how to wean myself off of em tho, i tried once last year and was awake for 4 days straight until i caved and took some :to:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
so much demonic energy coming from this post
scared_medium.gif

on a sidenote: brehs i been addicted to sleeping meds for damn near 3 years :wow: i can't get 5 minutes of solid sleep without em

but the dreams brehs... the dreams :ohlawd:

i gotta figure how to wean myself off of em tho, i tried once last year and was awake for 4 days straight until i caved and took some :to:

Be-a-Man.gif