Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:gladbron: thats a lot of bulls fam but its your reality so you can be on some NEO shyt like it's the matrix and
Backbreaker_zpsf36cfaf7.png
or you could just kindly say you are not real go away :youngsabo: and hit them with the :umad:

:wow:

these demons aint ready for some CAMRON level fukkery :umad:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
so i was looking up videos of astral projection on youtube. and i see this DEMON bytch talking about astral projection. and its so obvious that shes a demon. her eyes are black and huge.

watch this and tell me this aint a demon

:russ: IDK. I am not getting any scary vibes from her. The shyt I saw WANTED me to see it. The chick looked like a regular WW, showed me it's face for maybe 10 seconds and the went back to regular WW.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
so i was looking up videos of astral projection on youtube. and i see this DEMON bytch talking about astral projection. and its so obvious that shes a demon. her eyes are black and huge.

watch this and tell me this aint a demon

Her use of eyeliner is indeed demonic. :demonic:

Honestly though, her eyes wouldn't be half as huge without the goth make-up caked all over them. Why some girls do this to themselves, I'll never know.

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
That shyt seem hard to do i would like to try it but for everything that you do theres always consequences so i'm not trying to come back possessed . I was lurking on the other thread about weird sites ppl been to nd somebody posted a website sum nikka talking bout astral prejection nd diff realms nd meeting some demon named santana and lucifer lol shyt crazy .

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I told this on here before I was takin a nap at work face down on the table,i felt the sleep paralysis with the vibrating and I could hear what sound like a bunch of voices and I could see the top of my head and my upperback:mindblown:..but I was still sleep.

But I done had deja vu too where you dream about something random and that exact same thing happens the exact same way later on....its some weird unexplained shyt we don't know about but people quick to write it off and refuse to believe they just don't know shyt:heh:...I believe in mind,body,spirit...how many stories you gotta hear about people floating above they body for that to be some factual shyt that happens:what:?......When u die same shyt might happen to you that happen to Willie Lopez on Ghost:heh:

I HATE sleep parplysis. It use to happen to me all the time.

I love this guy view on the topic

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Have have done this accidentally quite a few times. When it happens rapidly it is a very relaxing and calming experience. When it happens slowly it can be a bit overwhelming. But, I have never done it like the video. I have never felt unsafe or noticed any other entities. I think that kinda stuff is all in your mind. Evil can only come in if invited. You can keep your space clear of bad energy. I keep the vibes in my home very calm, relaxed and safe. Walking in the door is very soothing. So there is no reason bad energy would come into my space.

The only time evil has ever presented itself to me was when I was wide awake. I was working at the front desk. I asked this chick a question and she leans all the way over the counter, hunched he shoulders and this bytches eyes got dark and mouth got inhumanly wide. She looked just like the picture below. Scared the holy shyt out of me. Then she went back to talking like that demonic shyt never happened. I almost positive she was possessed by some evil entity. I gives me chills just thinking about it. But it's not something I would worry about today. My energy is good. Bad energy is not accepted here. Evil can find much more easily corrupted minds.

thumb.jpg

What types of shyt have you seen/done when you astral project? Was it some looking down at your body type shyt? Or flying?

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
At the end of da day is about the type of energy that you have and want to feed off. Im
Dominican i lived in DR for years this is problaby off topic but like my pops he would talk to psychics cuz like he would have dreams and like his dreams can kind of warn him of certain shyt like he would have spirits or demons chase him thru his dreams . The psychic tld him if he knew how to channel the right energy he could talk to the spirits or sumin like that. I think it runs thru my family cuz my grandfather he lives in the country side of DR where theres no lights they got their own farm and when i would go sleepover and like wen it hits 10 o clock hits evrything is pitch black u cant even see whos sleepin next to u shyt would always freak me out cuz he would tell me stories of witches being on top of the roof nd spirtis roamin thru the house . He would go down his farm at night idk for what but he would see demons like late at night 2 in da mornin that old man aint scare of shyt. I got hella stories lol

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I told this on here before I was takin a nap at work face down on the table,i felt the sleep paralysis with the vibrating and I could hear what sound like a bunch of voices and I could see the top of my head and my upperback:mindblown:..but I was still sleep.

But I done had deja vu too where you dream about something random and that exact same thing happens the exact same way later on....its some weird unexplained shyt we don't know about but people quick to write it off and refuse to believe they just don't know shyt:heh:...I believe in mind,body,spirit...how many stories you gotta hear about people floating above they body for that to be some factual shyt that happens:what:?......When u die same shyt might happen to you that happen to Willie Lopez on Ghost:heh:

I have deja vu quite a bit actually.
Man this whole thread is very profound and wild at the same time. Its really interesting that the common denominator in all this is the buzzing/vibrating thing. I always knew that I was open to more stuff that was outside the box more so than most folks, and I never really talked about it with anyone because the people in my circle wouldn't take it seriously. But I have always done a little bit of reading up on shyt like this from time to time when I couuld. And as I have gotten older I have get deeper into it but its hard though. Honestly I am having difficulty drawing the line between that world and the day to day grind of this world that we live in. Cuz at the end of the day a dude like me loves this everlasting paper chase and the fruits and toys that come with it, but in the back of my mind I know that this worldy materialistic shyt on this plane means nothing in the end. My New Year resolution is to seek out more knowledge and I've been looking into local metaphysical type groups and events in my area to try to take myself outside my comfort zone.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I have deja vu quite a bit actually.
Man this whole thread is very profound and wild at the same time. Its really interesting that the common denominator in all this is the buzzing/vibrating thing. I always knew that I was open to more stuff that was outside the box more so than most folks, and I never really talked about it with anyone because the people in my circle wouldn't take it seriously. But I have always done a little bit of reading up on shyt like this from time to time when I couuld. And as I have gotten older I have get deeper into it but its hard though. Honestly I am having difficulty drawing the line between that world and the day to day grind of this world that we live in. Cuz at the end of the day a dude like me loves this everlasting paper chase and the fruits and toys that come with it, but in the back of my mind I know that this world materialistic shyt means nothing in the end.My New Year resolution is to seek out more knowledge and I've been looking into local metaphysical type groups and events in my area to try to take myself outside my comfort zone.

how bout you attempt to astral project tonight? :youngsabo: