Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
do you mean that they sort of.... feed on blood ?
I can't call it
Maybe not the blood itself in the physical.. but maybe what the blood represents (life force). I'm actually not sure at all breh. Some of them ask for coins and paper money.. this isn't just in the Caribbean community... this goes from S america, to Africa, to Asia (cambodians go hard with this shyt and combined it with Buddhism the same way Caribs combined with Catholicism). There's something to this shyt because all cultures fukk with it.

I dunno how related this is but I was watching a video of a shadow entity caught on tape of a bed and breakfast. It was fukking with the guests so they called in the discovery channel paranormal researchers to film it. They caught it on tape sneaking around the halls... and they caught audio of it. IT claim it was evil and also claimed it wanted to feast on their blood... dunno if it's related at all... kinda weird that a shadow could feast on blood. that's why I believe it's not the blood itself at all.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
It can ask you for anything bruh... some of them like plasma (blood). Chickens blood... you're trying to rationalize it but this thing isn't human. It has the potential to offer a person so much, but what it wants in return probably isn't going to make sense because it's motivations are unknown.

Wait, wait, how does this happen? Do people summon these creatures or do they just run into them? If they're all about lifeforce (blood), what if they ask for your firstborn or the sacrifice of a virgin or something and you wanna back down? Any cases of deals that backfired? :lupe:

Watt do u wanna kno.

Do voodoo dolls, those ones you make in the likeness of people and stick them with pins and stuff so it happens to the person... do they work? Any cases you know of? :lupe:

Last edited:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I use to get the not being able to breathe case. I would know when my sleep paralysis would come at night because I would feel people or person sit or lay next to me in my bed at night. I use to hear this lady talk to me in my ear or screaming. I would like to add I am not religious at all so saying a praying even if I tried never helped lol. I never had the heart to look at whoever it was us lol. I use to see shadows and sense spirits and even had full length conversations with dead relatives who some I only met once in my dreams but I never gave it a thought afterward until an incident happen to my cousin at her school she taught at.

My cousin suffers from M.S and she teach at a elementary school and she suffers a lot but don't want to quit. During the end of the year maybe the last two weeks a lady who she always seen and only said hi too came up to her and was like it is time to talk. So at the assigned time my cousin goes into a room and the lady introduced herself saying I am a counselor and I always seen you around and my mother been telling me all year to speak to you. The lady and her mother were physics. She explains everything to my cousin about her life/guardian spirits/family which she stated you have a couple of cousins who have the gifts but is afraid to open to it. Tell them to open up and don't be afraid. The last thing she said was to create a shrine for past relatives because they all around lol. All the southern fried foods they loved etc... With these certain candles and something else.

She even told my cousin about the man I use to see and my girl seen at my old house. He supposedly came around our family and my house exclusively because my family cooked a lot and he loved food. I see that tall mofo all the time and never knew who he was.
how did your cousin respond?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Wait, wait, how does this happen? Do people summon these creatures or do they just run into them? If they're all about lifeforce (blood), what if they ask for your firstborn or the sacrifice of a virgin or something and you wanna back down? Any cases of deals that backfired? :lupe:

Do voodoo dolls, those ones you make in the likeness of people and stick them with pins and stuff so it happens to the person... do they work? Any cases you know of? :lupe:
Well they're all around you at all times, they just don't communicate with you. They live their own lives in another dimension and for the most part keep to themselves. Since it's another dimension you're literally seperated by them at a subatomic level.. so that means their entire world is on top of yours and you'll never feel them or perceive them unless they want you to. Some people see them and run into them... others summon them, there are arts to summoning them that people learned and passed down to each other throughout generations (witchcraft, voodoo, santeria, using Verves/masonry.) You see it in all cultures, pl used to worship these things because they had some kinda control/power... but they are not the power... they don't have dominion over all things... but have enough power to Control things that man cannot. I'm sure some of them have asked for sacrifices (see past cultures).

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
confirmation that some drug dealers actually are santos or fukk with santos in order to have a better career and not get locked up.
Bro shyt like that happens all the time ppl do voodo or brujeria which means voodo In Spanish to get people to fall in love with them especially women to gain money but u only get that for a limited time the money nd den sumin always happen get locked up or u have to sacrifice s . I'm not goin to confirm that drug dealers do fck with santos I'm sure sum do but I will say that wen u do that everything comes at a price . Ppl do sell their soul to the devil for riches but they get rich and eventually In da long run everything comes crashing down.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
how did your cousin respond?

She was scare as Shyt and she never bought the food for the shrine. The lady did state that the new condo she lives in is very peaceful and positive energy because they have decorative Buddha inside the lobby. She worked with the lady for a year and never spoke a word to her. The lady and her mother was Cambodian I believe.

Kind of scary because you don't know who is what or what they know.... The power of the mind and world man. I mean she nailed everything about my cousin and family.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Bro shyt like that happens all the time ppl do voodo or brujeria which means voodo In Spanish to get people to fall in love with them especially women to gain money but u only get that for a limited time the money nd den sumin always happen get locked up or u have to sacrifice s . I'm not goin to confirm that drug dealers do fck with santos I'm sure sum do but I will say that wen u do that everything comes at a price . Ppl do sell their soul to the devil for riches but they get rich and eventually In da long run everything comes crashing down.
yes it becomes like extortion for a lot of people at one point... shyt just stops working out and u get asked to do more and more for the same amount of success/protection

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Well they're all around you at all times, they just don't communicate with you. They live their own lives in another dimension and for the most part keep to themselves. Since it's another dimension you're literally seperated by them at a subatomic level.. so that means their entire world is on top of yours and you'll never feel them or perceive them unless they want you to. Some people see them and run into them... others summon them, there are arts to summoning them that people learned and passed down to each other throughout generations (witchcraft, voodoo, santeria, using Verves/masonry.) You see it in all cultures, pl used to worship these things because they had some kinda control/power... but they are not the power... they don't have dominion over all things... but have enough power to Control things that man cannot. I'm sure some of them have asked for sacrifices (see past cultures).

Now this is the type of shyt I came in here to discuss...I am a believer that there are multiple planes of existence all around us and that we can;t perceive them; creatures and entities and energy fields exist all around us; we won't see them unless we do something or they want us to see them...this goes into the "Mothman" incident in Point Pleasant, West Virginia back in the day...that creature, I believe was an entity that showed it self to certain people but it existed in another plane of existence

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Now this is the type of shyt I came in here to discuss...I am a believer that there are multiple planes of existence all around us and that we can;t perceive them; creatures and entities and energy fields exist all around us; we won't see them unless we do something or they want us to see them...this goes into the "Mothman" incident in Point Pleasant, West Virginia back in the day...that creature, I believe was an entity that showed it self to certain people but it existed in another plane of existence
exactly and the entity had access to information that it shouldn't have..and acted very irrational.. scaring some people... warning and helping others.

I know some of you folks aren't religious but the Quran speaks of Jinn.. another one of God's creations that live in their own world and outnumber humans 100:1 or 10:1. They pre-date Islam and predate humankind in general. As a matter of fact The cube at mecca is called the jinn cube and before Islam this is where people from all neighboring cultures, including those in Africa, would house shrines for these entities. The Quaryish charge a fee to rent space in this cube to hold the shrine this made them tons of money every year and gave them power in the region. As per the Quran, not a all jinn are bad... it also goes on to say that some of them are athiests themselves and some are montheists and that most of the ones that communicate with people are evil or do it for personal gain.

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
yes it becomes like extortion for a lot of people at one point... shyt just stops working out and u get asked to do more and more for the same amount of success/protection
Pretty muchhh . If u a religious person and believe In certain shyt the devil (lucifer) he was an angel at first in heaven he got thrown out of heavens gate because he tried to overthrow god and his pride got the best of him he was the perfect angel he manipulated other angels nd dey too got thrown out he was the angel of music . So this is why they say that he manipulates things through music nd the message that always get more popular are the negative ones. All this is a myth sum ppl believe it some don't . If there's good there's bad as well. Don't really believe in religion sum things I do but I have faith In god . Jus kno sum things are jus not meant for us to b understood

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
exactly and the entity had access to information that it shouldn't have..and acted very irrational.. scaring some people... warning and helping others.

I know some of you folks aren't religious but the Quran speaks of Jinn.. another one of God's creations that live in their own world and outnumber humans 100:1 or 10:1. They pre-date Islam and predate humankind in general. As a matter of fact The cube at mecca is called the jinn cube and before Islam this is where people from all neighboring cultures, including those in Africa, would house shrines for these entities. The Quaryish charge a fee to rent space in this cube to hold the shrine this made them tons of money every year and gave them power in the region. As per the Quran, not a all jinn are bad... it also goes on to say that some of them are athiests themselves and some are montheists and that most of the ones that communicate with people are evil or do it for personal gain.
I'm not religious at all, but if I was I'd be a Muslim. Their view of god meshes with mine well (it's not a man in the sky, but rather an omnipresent force). Plus their views on the equality of all men (and women) fit with my mindset as well

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I'm not religious at all, but if I was I'd be a Muslim. Their view of god meshes with mine well (it's not a man in the sky, but rather an omnipresent force). Plus their views on the equality of all men (and women) fit with my mindset as well
yeah true islam is awesome bc it's less like a religion and more of an explanation on the force that sustains and creates all things and how to adhere to the forces way of life (submitting to it)... not this sectarian bullshyt with clergy dressed in black robes telling you you'll go to hell if you don't do certain shyt.. or if water hits your vagina at the beach.. but that's a whoooooole other thread breh.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yeah true islam is awesome bc it's less like a religion and more of an explanation on the force that sustains and creates all things and how to adhere to the forces way of life (submitting to it)... not this sectarian bullshyt with clergy dressed in black robes telling you you'll go to hell if you don't do certain shyt.. or if water hits your vagina at the beach.. but that's a whoooooole other thread breh.

Hahahaha...it is. Probably best to leave this topic alone before it details us again...hahaha