Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
:russ:

i'm sorry but I'm just gonna have to pull a @Napoleon on that shyt.

nooooooo way I'm believing that nonsense
Beleive if you want to... but there's tons and tons of people doing this. The thing on the boxers is just an object, it could be any object, that the entity that the person makes a pact with chooses for the person to keep on them. In exchange for certain things the entity keeps the person safe... if the entity doesn't get what it wants then all hell breaks loose... you go to jail.. you lose your mind.. etc etc. You're welcomed to do a little digging within the carribbean community of drug dealers. It ain't just Carib folks either. I know one dude who beat a 25 to life sentence using this here in miami.. It's very popular, the woman he went to is very well known even celebs use her. He couldn't keep up with the payment because his life was just wild... suffice to say he's been locked up twice since and has lost his mind.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I'm open minded to spiritual phenomenons and experiences.

But it is a whole different thing to ask me to believe that spiritual power or abilities can be attributed to physical things. That would somehow suggest that magic exists and I'm not going there
really a whole different thing? How so? These things are not limited like you and me.... it's not magic.. maybe 1000 years ago people would call something like this magic.. but that's not what it is. You're telling me something that can read your mind and travel in and out of the physical plane cannot alter the make up of a physical thing? LOL nothing is far fetched if you can believe in the actual non physical being.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Beleive if you want to... but there's tons and tons of people doing this. The thing on the boxers is just an object, it could be any object, that the entity that the person makes a pact with chooses for the person to keep on them. In exchange for certain things the entity keeps the person safe... if the entity doesn't get what it wants then all hell breaks loose... you go to jail.. you lose your mind.. etc etc. You're welcomed to do a little digging within the carribbean community of drug dealers. It ain't just Carib folks either. I know one dude who beat a 25 to life sentence using this here in miami.. It's very popular, the woman he went to is very well known even celebs use her. He couldn't keep up with the payment because his life was just wild... suffice to say he's been locked up twice since and has lost his mind.

interesting, so what is it those spiritual entities ask in exchance for their protection ?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
@kp404

I was researching sleep paralysis and this came up.

Visual Hallucinations.

Our eyes and eyelids aren’t controlled by bone connected muscles. This is why it’s called REM – rapid eye movement. But although they aren’t paralyzed they cant be moved very efficiently. This is why when one tries to open the eyes it is difficult to focus and indeed keep them binocular. What happens is akin to a ‘magic eye’ picture or any 3D effect. Your eyes naturally grab shadows and patterns that cause your eyes to bring two separate spots of darkness together – like a dark corner in your bedroom and a shadow caused by a cabinet or other object in the room next to it – causing a 3D effect. The shadow literally jumps out, proud of the surroundings. Now, couple this with the fact that you are also being fueled by fear and creating forms non-physically and you have yourself a perceived shadow creature.

This could explain why everybody sees these same shadow beings.
nah nikka a shadow being opened the door to my bedroom.. and just stood there. I got really upset yelled what are you doing here. IT had no facial features and lunged at it ..it ran off..... I was not experiencing sleep paralysis. This explanation is based in skepticism and trying to write it off as that.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
interesting, so what is it those spiritual entities ask in exchance for their protection ?
they can ask you for anything... blood... anything really. For my friend he had to pay the lady weekly if he missed a payment his life would become super turbulent... and that's just the fee for the woman... not the fee for the entity.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
nah nikka a shadow being opened the door to my bedroom.. and just stood there. I got really upset yelled what are you doing here. IT had no facial features and lunged at it ..it ran off..... I was not experiencing sleep paralysis. This explanation is based in skepticism and trying to write it off as that.

i had the same experience but i was in sleep paralysis at the time :ehh:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
they can ask you for anything... blood... anything really.

blood... really bruh

i'm all ears and open minded but I have a hard time understanding what us mere humans could offer to a spiritual spirit other than... well our body/physical envelope

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
blood... really bruh

i'm all ears and open minded but I have a hard time understanding what us mere humans could offer to a spiritual spirit other than... well our body/physical envelope
It can ask you for anything bruh... some of them like plasma (blood). Chickens blood... you're trying to rationalize it but this thing isn't human. It has the potential to offer a person so much, but what it wants in return probably isn't going to make sense because it's motivations are unknown.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
It can ask you for anything bruh... some of them like plasma (blood). Chickens blood... you're trying to rationalize it but this thing isn't human. It has the potential to offer a person so much, but what it wants in return probably isn't going to make sense because it's motivations are unknown.

do you mean that they sort of.... feed on blood ?