Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
How can everything just be a chemical response in the brain... when the chemical response in the brain is just how we perceive shyt using the vehicle that is our body. That's like saying if we lived in a digital universe that everything we saw would just be 1's and 0's... when that's just one way of explaining something that's part of a much much larger whole.

what I'm saying if we were not using our body...since our body is just how we perceive shyt in the physical... we would no longer need those chemical processes.. they would be useless

If we no longer were inside of this digital universe. then 1's and 0's would now also become useless. They wouldn't explain anything beyond that level.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
except a lot of the posters in here have had experiences of their own and are not merely just beleiving what others are telling them. They are relaying their experiences. The type of proof that some people are asking for is just not available right now and might not ever be. This doesn't not mean that none of it exists.
And this is the problem with napoleon's arguments. He's just being funny now :dead: he's a parody of his previous self :dead:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
How can everything just be a chemical response in the brain... when the chemical response in the brain is just how we perceive shyt using the vehicle that is our body. That's like saying if we lived in a digital universe that everything we saw would just be 1's and 0's... when that's just one way of explaining something that's part of a much much larger whole.

I'd actually like Napoleon to answer this but he banned so :dead:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
And this is the problem with napoleon's arguments. He's just being funny now :dead: he's a parody of his previous self :dead:
I get it he spent mad dough on his education and fell in love with the field... but it doesn't explain everything. Not everything can be explained biologically through neuroscience... I mean you gotta be one arrogant son of a bytch to think that. Minds much greater than him disagree, but yet he has to rationalize it that way because he has some kind of complex going on.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I get it he spent mad dough on his education and fell in love with the field... but it doesn't explain everything. Not everything can be explained biologically through neuroscience... I mean you gotta be one arrogant son of a bytch to think that. Minds much greater than him disagree, but yet he has to rationalize it that way because he has some kind of complex going on.

That word again!!!!! he said we weren't ready for it!!! Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
A lot of people from the Caribbean use voodoo so that they do not get caught doing crimes or it minimizes the impact or time they receive for certain crimes. There's dominican cats out there wearing special shyt on top of their boxers EVERY SINGLE DAY. to avoid getting caught ....and no lie these nikkaz get thru outrageous situations like having bricks in the car and not getting searched when pulled over... just crazy shyt. Dude's beating body bids.. all by paying for this type of protection every year.

:russ:

i'm sorry but I'm just gonna have to pull a @Napoleon on that shyt.

nooooooo way I'm believing that nonsense

• Dap
Reactions: no.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
@kp404

I was researching sleep paralysis and this came up.

Visual Hallucinations.

Our eyes and eyelids aren’t controlled by bone connected muscles. This is why it’s called REM – rapid eye movement. But although they aren’t paralyzed they cant be moved very efficiently. This is why when one tries to open the eyes it is difficult to focus and indeed keep them binocular. What happens is akin to a ‘magic eye’ picture or any 3D effect. Your eyes naturally grab shadows and patterns that cause your eyes to bring two separate spots of darkness together – like a dark corner in your bedroom and a shadow caused by a cabinet or other object in the room next to it – causing a 3D effect. The shadow literally jumps out, proud of the surroundings. Now, couple this with the fact that you are also being fueled by fear and creating forms non-physically and you have yourself a perceived shadow creature.

This could explain why everybody sees these same shadow beings.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
@kp404

I was researching sleep paralysis and this came up.

Visual Hallucinations.

Our eyes and eyelids aren’t controlled by bone connected muscles. This is why it’s called REM – rapid eye movement. But although they aren’t paralyzed they cant be moved very efficiently. This is why when one tries to open the eyes it is difficult to focus and indeed keep them binocular. What happens is akin to a ‘magic eye’ picture or any 3D effect. Your eyes naturally grab shadows and patterns that cause your eyes to bring two separate spots of darkness together – like a dark corner in your bedroom and a shadow caused by a cabinet or other object in the room next to it – causing a 3D effect. The shadow literally jumps out, proud of the surroundings. Now, couple this with the fact that you are also being fueled by fear and creating forms non-physically and you have yourself a perceived shadow creature.

This could explain why everybody sees these same shadow beings.

Interesting :ohhh:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I'm a bit of a skeptic, but I try to keep an open mind. Let me take a look at this Life Path thing!

Life Path 8
It is difficult for an Eight to take advice. When they make a choice, they must feel it is their decision, NOT SOMEONE ELSES. :ohhh: As a result, they do tend to learn the hard way. Eights are very honest and by being so blunt, they unintentionally hurt feelings. :sadcam:Although they can sometimes appear insensitive, what is going on inside them is the exact opposite. :damn: They do feel deeply about everything that goes on in their lives. People with a Life Path 8 are born with natural leadership skills. If your Life Path is an 8 you are very ambitious and goal oriented. You have strong organizational skills and broad vision which make you successful in business.

Eight represents authority, material wealth, ambition, and caution. A person with the number 8 in their chart will work diligently to achieve their goals. This person would make a good business manager and leader. They thrive on hard work, and more than any other Life Path number are prone to becoming a workaholic. :what: They are very good with money and their work ethic makes it possible for them to acquire wealth. This pursuit of materialistic gains can hold some pitfalls for them, including a tendency to become unscrupulous in their efforts to make money, or
neglect of their family and loved ones while working to earn money. :huhldup:

...wtf, dude, if anything I'm too damn lazy sometimes and family >>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else...

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This UK rapper talks about astral projection/ dark arts, he a muslim now.

Skip to 11:30

:whoa:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I'm open minded to spiritual phenomenons and experiences.

But it is a whole different thing to ask me to believe that spiritual power or abilities can be attributed to physical things. That would somehow suggest that magic exists and I'm not going there