Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I'm all for debating @Napoleon stance but ya'll need to come with something better than that.

Most of what he says makes total sense, whether you want to believe it or not.

Sure he comes off as a condescendent @sshole but his claims are verifiable and entirely plausible.

I haven't read that doctor's story but Napoleon is not debating whether or not this guys, or everyone in this thread have had these experiences.
He is simply suggesting that it is more reasonable and scientifically correct to presume that these are just results of chemical reactions in your brain than some type of communications or interactions with higher beings/spirits.
Alot of posters in this thread, would believe Josepth Smith(Founder of Mormonism) when he told the public he spoke to an angel.

Asking for proof seems to be closeminded in this thread :patrice:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Life Path Master Number 11

Individuals with the Life Path number 11 are very intuitive, in fact it is the most intuitive of all numbers. They are sensitive and have a great understanding of others, and can sense a great deal about what is going on behind the scenes. For example, they will pick up on people's relationships and health without being told anything. They are here to use their gifts of intuition, and sensitivity to help others.

Life path of 11 has the qualities of the number two magnified. If you have this number you are spiritually aware, a visionary, inspiring, charismatic, inventive, a dreamer, idealistic, and a deep thinker, and you rely on faith rather than logic to deal with the life and all it has to offer.

The challenge for Elevens is to not be overwhelmed by their gifts. Fears and phobias would be the downside of this number. They may also seem at times indecisive, impractical, nervous, and moody. :wow:

The number 11 life path is concerned with spiritual illumination. Often a number 11 will have an instinctive understanding of metaphysical matters. Because Elevens are also Twos, , they have the strength to finish what they start. 11 is also a good number for forming partnerships … you work and play well with others. You are likely to marry young and be committed and faithful for your entire life. :gladbron:

Below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

An 11 may appear to lead a life of extremes. It is really a search for balance in all areas of life. 11s are avant-garde and visionary individuals who make great students, psychics, mystics, healers, teachers, writers, musicians and artists.

You probably like habit and routine, it gives you a foundation from which you can explore. You might not be a leader, but you are a visionary and a very talented idea person. Your ability to quickly and accurately analyze a situation is a real strength in the business world. You are a perfectionist, but you usually measure up.

An unhappy 11 will find themselves always dreaming of big schemes, but never taking practical action to pursue those goals. This means the 11 is stuck in the "visionary" stage of enlightenment, and probably needs to address fear issues.

An 11/2 can be your own worst enemy. You're driven to perfection, but sometimes that just means you're on a carousel that won't stop. Learn to call it a day and don't get caught in self-blame.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Explain?

Exactly. The being name was Lem and he stated that they traveled in crafts and it was one of the most powerful entities he encountered.

Noted I believe these beings also provide knowledge sort of like the fallen angle story. Most powerful people or smart people dabble in occult knowledge or spirit talking.

A lot of people from the Caribbean use voodoo so that they do not get caught doing crimes or it minimizes the impact or time they receive for certain crimes. There's dominican cats out there wearing special shyt on top of their boxers EVERY SINGLE DAY. to avoid getting caught ....and no lie these nikkaz get thru outrageous situations like having bricks in the car and not getting searched when pulled over... just crazy shyt. Dude's beating body bids.. all by paying for this type of protection every year.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
well, think of it this way. Did you miss it because you grew up on it?

Its like losing a friend, it doesn't mean you're ACTUALLY missing something though
The main problem with this thread is that people can't FACE THE MUSIC that you are nothing more than chemical interecations. They're always looking for transcendence or some other deal or game or secret to life so they can add more meaning to it.

They're searching aimlessly when we've answered it all.

All that's left is to figure out more about what we have.
theres many things about the human experience as well as the universe that remain unanswered, if your going to argue on the basis of logic you have to understand the importance of being openminded

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Alot of posters in this thread, would believe Josepth Smith(Founder of Mormonism) when he told the public he spoke to an angel.

Nah, there are multiple convos going on here. Acknowledging the possibility of extra-ordinary claims vs providing truth. Napolean won't acknowledge shyt, which irks me, and others aren't providing the "proof" he wants, which irks him

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps

except a lot of the posters in here have had experiences of their own and are not merely just beleiving what others are telling them. They are relaying their experiences. The type of proof that some people are asking for is just not available right now and might not ever be. This doesn't not mean that none of it exists.

Daps
i had a lucid dream a couple months ago... shyt was dope.

Im learning how to control it

First time I had one my mind was completely blown.

Everything looked and felt as if it was waking life.

I was standing in a room, in the middle of a conversation with a few people (in the dream). As I'm standing there like :ohhh: one of them was like (and I quote), ":wtf:Yo what the hell is wrong with you I'm talking to you!"

I responded, I'm dreaming. But this all looks real. Then they started laughing at me:laff:. They said "what you think I don't exist dummy?:stopitslime:". Then I started touching his face, I felt eyes nose mouth as a regular face. I then thought I have control over these people so I pushed him. He looked at me like :birdman:and pushed my on my ass. Then I started arguing with him and he argued back, about as hard as Napoleon, that he was real and I don't know anything. I remember vividly, he said "you wanna know your weakness" I said "what" --then he like jumped into my being, it was like a demonic ghost just jumped into me-- then I violently woke up.

That was my first extended one.

Everything looked exactly like it does now, but it had like a tint of haze to it. Like how your perception is when you high off reggie.

A film that communicates this well is Waking Life. It's a thought provoking watch. I recommend:ehh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
well, think of it this way. Did you miss it because you grew up on it?

Its like losing a friend, it doesn't mean you're ACTUALLY missing something though
The main problem with this thread is that people can't FACE THE MUSIC
that you are nothing more than chemical interecations. They're always looking for transcendence or some other deal or game or secret to life so they can add more meaning to it.

They're searching aimlessly when we've answered it all.

All that's left is to figure out more about what we have.

:comeon:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
so why try and come up with a way to explain something if you don't think its real?

You DO think its real, you just don't wanna be on the hook for doing the mental grunt work of figuring it out.

this is a pointless exercise.

If the phenomena is real, then figure it out. If not, then you're trying to prove something you can't even demonstrate.

sounds like evolution of a highly evolved brain to me.

thats what it usually sounds like to me.

people remember little tidbits of things and incorporate them into the most plausible scenarios and after the fact try to fit their information to their experiences. its totally working backwards.

Why you putting this on me? :laff:

Stop being so confrontational, If I believed it was real I would just say so, I was just trying to do a little mental excercise, I am totally unconvinced by Astral Projection :snoop:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
First time I had one my mind was completely blown.

Everything looked and felt as if it was waking life.

I was standing in a room, in the middle of a conversation with a few people (in the dream). As I'm standing there like :ohhh: one of them was like (and I quote), ":wtf:Yo what the hell is wrong with you I'm talking to you!"

I responded, I'm dreaming. But this all looks real. Then they started laughing at me:laff:. They said "what you think I don't exist dummy?:stopitslime:". Then I started touching his face, I felt eyes nose mouth as a regular face. I then thought I have control over these people so I pushed him. He looked at me like :birdman:and pushed my on my ass. Then I started arguing with him and he argued back, about as hard as Napoleon, that he was real and I don't know anything. I remember vividly, he said "you wanna know your weakness" I said "what" --then he like jumped into my being, it was like a demonic ghost just jumped into me-- then I violently woke up.

That was my first extended one.

Everything looked exactly like it does now, but it had like a tint of haze to it. Like how your perception is when you high off reggie.

A film that communicates this well is Waking Life. It's a thought provoking watch. I recommend:ehh:

Damn, did this happen in the daytime or nighttime?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, there are multiple convos going on here. Acknowledging the possibility of extra-ordinary claims vs providing truth. Napolean won't acknowledge shyt, which irks me, and others aren't providing the "proof" he wants, which irks him
Maybe this is unrelated, but when shaolin monks do that hadouken, setting objects on fire shyt, is that tied into this?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps

fair enough. I would try this shyt but i ain't fukking with demons.