Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
1. people shift the definition of 'god" when its convenient cause they're all bullshytters at the end of the day and hate people raining on their parade.
2. the astral plane has no evidence for it beyond the brain acting in unique and specified ways. Lets talk about HOW THE BRAIN WORKS. Theres no evidence for anything outside of the body
3. demons are just obviously bullshyt.
:dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All I know is the moment I stopped believing in god I felt an emptiness inside me, idk what that means but I do know that I down for believing in a false god if it fills that hole. Sometimes logic is wrong.

well, think of it this way. Did you miss it because you grew up on it?

Its like losing a friend, it doesn't mean you're ACTUALLY missing something though

The main problem with this thread is that people can't FACE THE MUSIC that you are nothing more than chemical interecations. They're always looking for transcendence or some other deal or game or secret to life so they can add more meaning to it.

They're searching aimlessly when we've answered it all.

All that's left is to figure out more about what we have.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When people in this thead say they believe in God, are you referring to the abrahamic God or your own definition?

this thread is full of new age types.

Obviously the abarahamic shyt has gone the way of the do-do bird.

so they're just adopting half-assed understandings of neil-degrasse-tyson youtube clips and steven hawking books as their new "god" by trying to verbalize things we don't know and equate that with "their gods"

They're on all this esoteric "ethereal" shyt and will just shift their definitions when pressed because THEY don't even understand WHAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND!!!

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps

Its like losing a friend, it doesn't mean you're ACTUALLY missing something though

The main problem with this thread is that people can't FACE THE MUSIC that you are nothing more than chemical interecations. They're always looking for transcendence or some other deal or game or secret to life so they can add more meaning to it.

What about dimensions? Higher vibrations allowing you to see the unseen and Quantum Physics. I don't know shyt about either but i've read somewhere about these things in relation to astral projection.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
http://seventhlifepath.com/

my life path is 11 which is a 2 magnified

i got 9

Those born with a Life Path number 9 are natural leaders, and they assume they are in charge even if they are not. If in a department store, people think they work there. They take care of everyone else but need to learn to speak up when they need help, love, and hugs. Nines often feel unloved or abandoned by their mother or father, or they feel completely responsible for them. It's hard for them to let go of the past.

People with a Life Path 9 are humanitarians. If your Life Path is a 9 you have an extremely strong sense of compassion and generosity. You are selfless and helping others is very important to you. You not only want to help others, but you feel very deeply for those less fortunate than yourself.

You are friendly and people like you. Your generosity knows no bounds, and you give freely of your money, time and energy. Your ultimate goal is working toward a better world.

Because you are so giving you may find that your finances are not in the greatest shape. You may also have a tendency to be scattered … your talents lie in so many different directions that you may find it difficult to focus on just one. If you are not following your Life Path and are instead pursuing materialistic gains, you could feel a deep level of dissatisfaction with yourself.

Number 9 symbolizes endings, spiritual consciousness. An individual with a Life Path number 9 can overcome a lot, and is often required to do so in their lifetime. If you have a Life Path Number 9 you most likely had a difficult relationship with one or both of your parents early in your life.

Life path number 9 is the number of completion and resolution. You will need to make choices, and not resist endings.

i feel some of this :ohhh:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:russ: How can you debunk someones personal experience? you motherfukkers are crazy.

He met a sister he didn't even know he had during HIS NDE. How do you explain that?

I'm all for debating @Napoleon stance but ya'll need to come with something better than that.

Most of what he says makes total sense, whether you want to believe it or not.

Sure he comes off as a condescendent a$$hole but his claims are verifiable and entirely plausible.

I haven't read that doctor's story but Napoleon is not debating whether or not this guys, or everyone in this thread have had these experiences.
He is simply suggesting that it is more reasonable and scientifically correct to presume that these are just results of chemical reactions in your brain than some type of communications or interactions with higher beings/spirits.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
1. people shift the definition of 'god" when its convenient cause they're all bullshytters at the end of the day and hate people raining on their parade.
2. the astral plane has no evidence for it beyond the brain acting in unique and specified ways. Lets talk about HOW THE BRAIN WORKS. Theres no evidence for anything outside of the body
3. demons are just obviously bullshyt.

Are you a neurosurgeon? neuroscientist? Psychologist?

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
this thread is full of new age types.

Obviously the abarahamic shyt has gone the way of the do-do bird.

so they're just adopting half-assed understandings of neil-degrasse-tyson youtube clips and steven hawking books as their new "god" by trying to verbalize things we don't know and equate that with "their gods"
They're on all this esoteric "ethereal" shyt and will just shift their definitions when pressed because THEY don't even understand WHAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND!!!

But you understand everything?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
still waiting for that rep :youngsabo:

and can we please stop entertaining napoleans fukkery. just ignore him ore something. or make a seperate thread where yall can argue.

man I can't believe this. Napoleon spent the entire night belittling us for discussing this because it involves spirits, demons, and God talk; yet a minute ago, he claims that believing in God is not "wrong." If it wasn;t wrong, why would he demean the fukk out of us for discussing all possibilities? He could have said that his reasons for not believing is that there is not enough sufficient evidence, and we would've accepted that and it would be all good; but he goes on condescending rants and types in big letters how WRONG WE ARE and HOW RIGHT HE IS....Now he backtracks??? Those motherfukkas always talk in circles, I tell ya...:camby:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

You just said you don't know if God exists and that people believing in it are not "wrong." yet here you are concluding that everyone who even entertains the idea of searching is wrong. I'm not typing in big black letters because I respect the other posters here and know they aren''t fukking blind or stupid. So why are you backtracking and talking in circles?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Individuals with the Life Path number 11 are very intuitive, in fact it is the most intuitive of all numbers. They are sensitive and have a great understanding of others, and can sense a great deal about what is going on behind the scenes. For example, they will pick up on people's relationships and health without being told anything. They are here to use their gifts of intuition, and sensitivity to help others.

Life path of 11 has the qualities of the number two magnified. If you have this number you are spiritually aware, a visionary, inspiring, charismatic, inventive, a dreamer, idealistic, and a deep thinker, and you rely on faith rather than logic to deal with the life and all it has to offer.

The challenge for Elevens is to not be overwhelmed by their gifts. Fears and phobias would be the downside of this number. They may also seem at times indecisive, impractical, nervous, and moody.

The number 11 life path is concerned with spiritual illumination. Often a number 11 will have an instinctive understanding of metaphysical matters. Because Elevens are also Twos, , they have the strength to finish what they start. 11 is also a good number for forming partnerships … you work and play well with others. You are likely to marry young and be committed and faithful for your entire life.

Below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

An 11 may appear to lead a life of extremes. It is really a search for balance in all areas of life. 11s are avant-garde and visionary individuals who make great students, psychics, mystics, healers, teachers, writers, musicians and artists.

You probably like habit and routine, it gives you a foundation from which you can explore. You might not be a leader, but you are a visionary and a very talented idea person. Your ability to quickly and accurately analyze a situation is a real strength in the business world. You are a perfectionist, but you usually measure up.

An unhappy 11 will find themselves always dreaming of big schemes, but never taking practical action to pursue those goals. This means the 11 is stuck in the "visionary" stage of enlightenment, and probably needs to address fear issues.

An 11/2 can be your own worst enemy. You're driven to perfection, but sometimes that just means you're on a carousel that won't stop. Learn to call it a day and don't get caught in self-blame.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

You just said you don't know if God exists and that people believing in it are not "wrong." yet here you are concluding that everyone who even entertains the idea of searching is wrong. I'm not typing in big black letters because I respect the other posters here and know they aren''t fukking blind or stupid. So why are you backtracking and talking in circles?