Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
why are you in my thread? youve bought absolutely nothing of value to my thread. go join a debate club or something.

Nah in debate, you have to provide evidence behind your claims; they would boot his ass the minute he started explaining to them that they are too ignorant or stupid to understand how "complex" his evidence is....

You know what @yo moms, because you did start this thread and you want to engage in real discussion, I'm going to rep you for the first time. :obama:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ: How can you debunk someones personal experience? you motherfukkers are crazy.

Because when you undergo a fukking coma due to a infection in your brain, you tend to go fukking crazy.

He met a sister he didn't even know he had during HIS NDE. How do you explain that?

...and this was debunked.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Do Black people have less calcified pineal glands? I read or watched somewhere that experiments were done on soldiers and the Black soldiers pineal glands were huge compared to the CACS?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
agnosticism deals with knowledge. You either know or don't know something. I do not know if there is a god.

theism deals with belief. Based on the lack of evidence to suppor the claim that there is a god, I do not believe there is a god.

I'm not saying belief in god is "wrong"...i'm saying the believers have not supported their claim
:ehh: Fair, but your language throughout this thread has been pretty definitive. I just wonder why you acknowledge not knowing there is god, but not knowledge about the astral plane, demons etc.

you see what I'm getting at?

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
agnosticism deals with knowledge. You either know or don't know something. I do not know if there is a god.

theism deals with belief. Based on the lack of evidence to suppor the claim that there is a god, I do not believe there is a god.

I'm not saying belief in god is "wrong"...i'm saying the believers have not supported their claim
All I know is the moment I stopped believing in god I felt an emptiness inside me, idk what that means but I do know that I down for believing in a false god if it fills that hole. Sometimes logic is wrong.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ehh: Fair, but your language throughout this thread has been pretty definitive. I just wonder why you acknowledge not knowing there is god, but not knowledge about the astral plane, demons etc.

you see what I'm getting at?

1. people shift the definition of 'god" when its convenient cause they're all bullshytters at the end of the day and hate people raining on their parade.
2. the astral plane has no evidence for it beyond the brain acting in unique and specified ways. Lets talk about HOW THE BRAIN WORKS. Theres no evidence for anything outside of the body
3. demons are just obviously bullshyt.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
When people in this thead say they believe in God, are you referring to the abrahamic God or your own definition?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Nah in debate, you have to provide evidence behind your claims; they would boot his ass the minute he started explaining to them that they are too ignorant or stupid to understand how "complex" his evidence is....

You know what @yo moms, because you did start this thread and you want to engage in real discussion, I'm going to rep you for the first time. :obama:

still waiting for that rep :youngsabo:

and can we please stop entertaining napoleans fukkery. just ignore him ore something. or make a seperate thread where yall can argue.