☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
google dmt breakthrough. its when you are physically unconcious and the fun begins. im trying to show you somethin homie, this rigid thinking you have going on doesnt work in the spirit realm at all and it would make you scared upon 1st experience...

:snoop:

you're not describing the spirit realm son.

you're describing you taking a chemical, your brain tripping out, and you trying to explain it.

You didn't GO anywhere. Your brain just went haywire on a chemical.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
understood. I'm asking if you are disregading those experiences just because they are not "real?" There's a big difference here for me (and maybe others). These experiences, while perhaps simple chemical reactions (or perhaps not), can lead to spiritual awakening. Does it matter if they are not "real?"

it matters if they're real because it suggests that people do things externally of their brains...and theres no evidence of such a claim.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
holy shyt are you fukking retarded.
YOU CAN HAVE EMOTIONS THAT INFLUENCE BIOLOGICAL CONDITIONS

WE ALREADY DISCUSSED THIS shyt!!!

See if you can find these chapters. I'm having trouble finding the whole book
http://www.coma.ulg.ac.be/images/TOC_neurology_of_consciousness.pdf

that selective sight of yours is quite something heh :comeon:

It seems to me you were TOTALLY wrong about dreams having no meaning at all.

So tell me, WHY THE fukk should we accept all of what you say at the TRUTH when you apparently have gaping HOLES in every arguments you make

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
it matters if they're real because it suggests that people do things externally of their brains...and theres no evidence of such a claim.
Oh you're talking about actual demons and shyt? That's not what I mean. I think I get what you're saying. I'm simply talking about learning from the experience that many perceive as "real" (and which may be real, under certain metaphysical viewpoints).

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
that selective sight of yours is quite something heh :comeon:

It seems to me you were TOTALLY wrong about dreams having no meaning at all.

So tell me, WHY THE fukk should we accept all of what you say at the TRUTH when you apparently have gaping HOLES in every arguments you make
selective sight?

because everything points to the notion that THERE IS NOTHING EXTERNAL about any of this pseudoscientific bullshyt.

http://www.coma.ulg.ac.be/papers/vs/vanhaudenhuyse_NDE2010.pdf

Its all neurological. Its all in your brain.

Dead the debate.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
@Napoleon let's say we had to theorize a rational explanation for Astral Projection, what could it possibly be? I don't think it's real at all but it's interesting to try and think like how could it even be possible without the help of "magic".

Maybe Humans are able to in a dream state accurately predict the outside world and make educated guesses on what's going to happen somewhere else based on sub-consciously picked up information. A friend mentions he's going to eat cheerios and play 2k, you brush it off, remember what he wears at his crib, you astral project to his crib in the dream state and see it vividly but also see the space in between your houses as information you stored in the sub conscious.

:ohhh: plausible?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
pft1-KaJHgusJMHn91GBiTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ-300x241.jpg

Sums up the debate perfectly

Daps
again, this comes down to a fundamental misunderstanding of biology.

what don't you understand?

We are biological beings. Fact. End of story.

That very biology can have complex interactions (via evolution, synaptic pruning, electrical potentiation, etc) TO CONTROL its own function.

Watch napoleon reiterate what he learned in lecture.

im asking you to think critically yet you are still oblivious to the fact that youve issued two statements that have contradicted each other.

Youre stuck on biology when im asking about a function that has dominion over the biology. But you continue to insist that it is merely biology. Which is a statement that youve pulled directly out of your ass.

Daps
are you fukking stupid?

If a crack head thinks hes superman, does that mean he's superman???????

Thats different. Organs tuned to be sensitive to different stimuli has NOTHING to do with your previous point.

Then that wouldn't be another "existence" or spiritual realm. Its just a way to be sensitive to another aspect of physics.
Elephants can hear frequencies of vibrations we can't sense...does that mean elephants are in a different spiritual realm? No. They just are more sensitive to other perturbations of the natural world. i.e. ACTUAL physical sounds and vibrations.

Dogs can smell better. Does that mean they live in a different spiritual world?

Bees can view UV light...does that mean they live in a diff spiritual world?

thats whats wrong with you boxed in view of what im even talking about. Ive defined spirit to you in a different thread. In short it is a state of being.

So yes, the spirit of a dog allows him to exist in a realm interpreted as smell different than you. Yes an owl exists in an auditory realm different than you.

So when one alters their brain chemistry they now become perceptually (auditory, visual, etc) sensitive to an energy wavelength not of this known material world. Just like some drugs can amplify your hearing, touch, or discerning smell. Some drugs like DMT are so strong they wrap up your whole consciousness into another realm.

By natural example and technology we continue to explore [realms, wavelengths] that we cannot percieve. Who are you to declare its limits?

By you suggesting these realms do not actually exist is in fact, pure speculation.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Watch napoleon reiterate what he learned in lecture.
watch @Ego Eimis misrepresent basic terms he doesn't understand

im asking you to think critically yet you are still oblivious to the fact that youve issued two statements that have contradicted each other.
you're too undereducated on this topic to even understand how to ASK a meaningful question
Youre stuck on biology when im asking about a function that has dominion over the biology. But you continue to insist that it is merely biology. Which is a statement that youve pulled directly out of your ass.

there is nothing that has dominion over said biology.

the brain is all there is. theres nothing working over it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
thats whats wrong with you boxed in view of what im even talking about. Ive defined spirit to you in a different thread. In short it is a state of being.
...ok. fine. "being" whatever.

So yes, the spirit of a dog allows him to exist in a realm interpreted as smell different than you. Yes an owl

NO

fukkING

NO

Thats not "realm" jackass.

HUMANS COULD smell as well as dogs if we have the same receptors attuned to the same sensitivity. We just don't

Thats the point.

ITS BIOLOGY, STUPID

So when one alters their brain chemistry they now become perceptually (auditory, visual, etc) sensitive to an energy wavelength not of this known material world. Just like some drugs can amplify your hearing, touch, or discerning smell. Some drugs like DMT are so strong they wrap up your whole consciousness into another realm.

altering your perception of your local environment DOES NOT mean youre engaging in a different environment.

By natural example and technology we continue to explore [realms, wavelengths] that we cannot percieve. Who are you to declare its limits?

By you suggesting these realms do not actually exist is in fact, pure speculation.

you keep talking about realms dude. what the fukk man.

there are no realms. there is only the ability to sense aspects of the universe.

be that taste, touch, sight, etc.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon let's say we had to theorize a rational explanation for Astral Projection, what could it possibly be? I don't think it's real at all
so why try and come up with a way to explain something if you don't think its real?

You DO think its real, you just don't wanna be on the hook for doing the mental grunt work of figuring it out.

but it's interesting to try and think like how could it even be possible without the help of "magic".

this is a pointless exercise.

If the phenomena is real, then figure it out. If not, then you're trying to prove something you can't even demonstrate.

Maybe Humans are able to in a dream state accurately predict the outside world and make educated guesses on what's going to happen somewhere else based on sub-consciously picked up information.
sounds like evolution of a highly evolved brain to me.

A friend mentions he's going to eat cheerios and play 2k, you brush it off, remember what he wears at his crib, you astral project to his crib in the dream state and see it vividly but also see the space in between your houses as information you stored in the sub conscious.

:ohhh: plausible?

thats what it usually sounds like to me.

people remember little tidbits of things and incorporate them into the most plausible scenarios and after the fact try to fit their information to their experiences. its totally working backwards.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm switching shyt up, but still kinda relevant

Thoughts on an infinite "god" within oneself or outside of oneself?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
so why try and come up with a way to explain something if you don't think its real?

You DO think its real, you just don't wanna be on the hook for doing the mental grunt work of figuring it out.

this is a pointless exercise.

If the phenomena is real, then figure it out. If not, then you're trying to prove something you can't even demonstrate.

sounds like evolution of a highly evolved brain to me.

thats what it usually sounds like to me.

people remember little tidbits of things and incorporate them into the most plausible scenarios and after the fact try to fit their information to their experiences. its totally working backwards.

but is it such an impossible strech of the imagination to suggest that, spiritual entities, manifest themselves in our environment, in such rare or circumstantial occasions that we cannot simply "figure it out" and prove it in a scientific empirical manner with the tools that our available to us in this present time