Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you don't know what spiritual means or entails, yet you can disprove it. Don't project your ignorance unto me. Living is a 'spiritual' experience. Awareness is spirit.

Seems that all this 'spiritual' stuff is, and can be, and has been neurological in nature. N'cest pas? Since my brain experiences everything, how can you deny what my brain experiences as 'not real'? How can my brain experience something that 'doesn't exist'?

because experiencing something doesn't mean it actually happened.

don't be silly.
If my brain experiences a dream, then is not the dream, to some extent, real?
no dummy. stop making such obviously ridiculous statements.
Although it is temporary and doesn't follow the physics of reality as we know it, I still experienced it. Or did it NEVER happen?
....now you're just trolling :snoop:

you're trying to be deep and controversial, but you're just being annoying now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
dmt = dimethyltryptamine = the spirit molecule = the spice , which is naturally synthesized in the human body, your point is mute.
i know more about DMT than you probably care to know............but what does that have to do with anything?

If you're just changing your INTERNAL brain chemistry, then how does that change what your body is actually doing externally?

Daps
it is.

You say this, but do you understand what this means? Or do you not understand how the brain works.

Read up on this reflex arc:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflex_arc

you just contested this point...:snoop:

if animals can change their mind, why must you think they can't do so within their minds?

are you retarded?

what is with you insistence on dodging the point.This isnt an argument on knowing the logistics of biology and whatever you study. This is basic logic.

Here you go.

if humans can influence or modify any process in the body, that implies an aspect able to govern the processes in that body according to its will. That you already agreed upon. That further states that we are not subject to our biology, but can, if we will, alter it to many lengths. Those of which are continually being pushed by those in the esoteric tradition.

Therefore we are not biological beings, but a being using our biology as a medium. As a vehicle.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i know more about DMT than you probably care to know............but what does that have to do with anything?

If you're just changing your INTERNAL brain chemistry, then how does that change what your body is actually doing externally?
What is "actuality" though? I think this is our main disagreement.

Reality is not really objective when you really think about it

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps

i dont understand what youre getting at bro, but all i can say is dmt is a quick 1 one way ticket to for anyone who thinks the spirit realm is bs and as i said, your brain naturally synthesizes dimethyltryptamine

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every Body's Mind is playing with them.
Can't no demon be wayyyyy where you at and across the world for the other person too

There isnt just one entity, there are many. All of them Fallen Angels.

I don't believe in none of that.
Notice you only see this "demon" when you do this sleep thing.
Prove to me a demon exists outside of your own mind.....

Read what i posted.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
are you retarded?

clearly not.

what is with you insistence on dodging the point.This isnt an argument on knowing the logistics of biology and whatever you study. This is basic logic.

Here you go.
you're too dumb to understand that your question has already been answered.

if humans can influence or modify any process in the body, that implies an aspect able to govern the processes in that body according to its will.
sure...thats within the brain. You can't consciously control ALL of it though. like breathing for example.

That you already agreed upon. That further states that we are not subject to our biology, but can, if we will, alter it to many lengths. Those of which are continually being pushed by those in the esoteric tradition.
what does this sentence mean? Stop speaking in fukking parables.

Therefore we are not biological beings, but a being using our biology as a medium. As a vehicle.

false.

You are nothing but a bag of cellular jelly.

Biology can use biology.

You keep thinking we're spirits living in a vehicle.

Thats.

Not.

True.

we are biological beings that can regulate SOME of our biology....not all of it

jjj123

Daps
There isnt just one entity, there are many. All of them Fallen Angels.

deception deception deception, stop quoting the bible for truth homie. the book is far gone from its original pictures(hieroglyphs of egypt)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i dont understand what youre getting at bro, but all i can say is dmt is a quick 1 one way ticket to for anyone who thinks the spirit realm is bs and as i said, your brain naturally synthesizes dimethyltryptamine
of course you don't understand me.

figures :heh:

I'm asking you this:

DMT is a chemical that works on sigma receptors in your brain....right?

so how is that different from smoking crack or getting drunk?

if all it does is affect your brain...how are you going to a different realm?

Is it not just an effect on your perception of your environment? Not that you've gone anywhere?

Daps
clearly not.

you're too dumb to understand that your question has already been answered.

sure...thats within the brain. You can't consciously control ALL of it though. like breathing for example.

what does this sentence mean? Stop speaking in fukking parables.

false.

Biology can use biology.

Thats.

Not.

True.

you

are

contradicting

yourself.

if we are nothing but a biological being what is this 'thing' that can control our biological being.

jjj123

Daps

Biology can use biology.

Thats.

Not.

True.

homie have you ever had an obe? have you ever seen spirits in the concious state? have you ever heard more than 20 wolves howling like they around the corner and theres nothing? have you ever seen a skull appear on a stick and disappear? a transparent tiger? shadow persons? have you had these things happen to you with people with no spirtual experiences, i have and you are completely obviously oblivious to anything spiritual gtfoh...

jjj123

Daps
of course you don't understand me.

figures :heh:

I'm asking you this:

DMT is a chemical that works on sigma receptors in your brain....right?

so how is that different from smoking crack or getting drunk?

if all it does is affect your brain...how are you going to a different realm?

Is it not just an effect on your perception of your environment? Not that you've gone anywhere?

when you unequate dmt, a natural byproduct of the human brain and is actually in all living things, with other drugs we will further discuss