|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
oh goddamn it. :snoop:

just drop the fukking concept.

humanity needs to progress dude. its almost 2013. :noah:
:dead:, it's relevant though. If "god" is within oneself it might support your argument. If it is outside oneself, then it might support the other argument.

Plus, it's real fascinating, philosophically to imagine infinity residing inside of yourself, rather than outside (and yes I know this is a satanic belief, for all of those in the know)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
before crashing to my bed

lemme :salute:@Napoleon for his inability to provide reference to his (mostly true) allegations. It had me read furthermore on this most interesting subject of neuroscience which I had, in all honesty, never really tackled.

Daps
watch @Ego Eimis misrepresent basic terms he doesn't understand

you're too undereducated on this topic to even understand how to ASK a meaningful question

there is nothing that has dominion over said biology.

the brain is all there is. theres nothing working over it.

...ok. fine. "being" whatever.

NO

fukkING

NO

Thats not "realm" jackass.

HUMANS COULD smell as well as dogs if we have the same receptors attuned to the same sensitivity. We just don't

Thats the point.

ITS BIOLOGY, STUPID

altering your perception of your local environment DOES NOT mean youre engaging in a different environment.

you keep talking about realms dude. what the fukk man.

there are no realms. there is only the ability to sense aspects of the universe.

be that taste, touch, sight, etc.

Wow you are simple. Wow.

You are a tape cassette who is just replaying back what you have recorded in school. To not be able grasp what ive explained to you multiple times, you may have education, but you seriously lack any type of wisdom or intellect to reconcile what i have explained to you.

Every time I try to deductively argue with you I find myself continually having to break down a premise further and further. why waste my time even further. The list of logically fallacies you use is mindblowing and all you can do is poke your nose up as if studying biology can account for a deficiency in intellect.

Nothing worse than a man touting a degree who thinks hes intelligent but lacks any type of reasoning, and turns out to be just really ****ing stupid.

But get yo degree though breh...

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dead:, it's relevant though. If "god" is within oneself it might support your argument.
cT7EM5D.gif
)
If it is outside oneself, then it might support the other argument.
cT7EM5D.gif

Plus, it's real fascinating, philosophically to imagine infinity residing inside of yourself, rather than outside (and yes I know this is a satanic belief, for all of those in the know
cT7EM5D.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wow you are simple. Wow.

You are a tape cassette who is just replaying back what you have recorded in school. To not be able grasp what ive explained to you multiple times, you may have education, but you seriously lack any type of wisdom or intellect to reconcile what i have explained to you.

Every time I try to deductively argue with you I find myself continually having to break down a premise further and further. why waste my time even further. The list of logically fallacies you use is mindblowing and all you can do is poke your nose up as if studying biology can account for a deficiency in intellect.

Nothing worse than a man touting a degree who thinks hes intelligent but lacks any type of reasoning, and turns out to be just really ****ing stupid.

But get yo degree though breh

you are asserting something that is false.

the brain regulates itself.

period

end of story.

you want there to be a christian god regulating shyt. I've been through this shyt with you

your god ain't there and you're an idiot.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
well, I guess everybody is signing off. Good discussion again tonight...:cheers:

@yo moms yeah, your topic took a strange turn...hahaha. You might need to reel us back in on topic :dead:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
deception deception deception, stop quoting the bible for truth homie. the book is far gone from its original pictures(hieroglyphs of egypt)

I hope you wake up to that lie

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
EDIT: You know what, fukk it, can't be bothered......

Good thread btw, but I knew which way it was gonna take a turn. :snoop:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The fact that this nikka is in this thread reading all this shyt is proof itself that this shyt is fukking with him mentally. Someone who doesn't care about this "nonsense" wouldn't be so enamored with it to the point where he/she is vehemently attacking nikkas talking about shyt they seen/heard/felt w/e they want to describe it as. It's fukking annoying, I'm just reading because I'm interested and open minded but this nikka want to have some collegiate debate about the shyt as if that's what the premise of the thread was about. Dude's a believer and he eeno. It's like okay you think it's bs ight you can go in another thread or log off but no, you keep somehow coming back to argue with "fools and dumbasses" whom you censure and deem below you? Real fukking logic right there.

4-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

27:20 - 29:40 or everything onwards

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not fukking with me mentally jackass.

Its the fact that this shyt does NOT exist...and yet you tools are sitting around trying to legitimize something which amounts to nothing more to lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis.

I bet ya'll suckas KNOW NOTHING about even basic neuroscience...yet are trying to explain this shyt with nothing more than a couch-potato-level of understanding.
You typed up a whole lot of words and said nothing. Tell me why you so mad? You a fukking demon :dead: you clown. I swear YOU probably a nobody with nothing going on in your miserable cut and dry life nikka. You have no soul, you live vicariously through other half facts and other people's theories. All the jargon you displaying here isn't doing shyt for you for the mere fact that you HERE with these "ignoramuses" that you put down so much. :camby:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow you are simple. Wow.

But get yo degree though breh

RYAN-PEARSON-REACTION.gif
That nikka is inculcated. A chatterbox regurgigating shyt he's been spoonfed for years. Ignore he goes.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
@Napoleon I wonder what your thoughts are on the idea of existing multiverses that may overlap our perceived universe. It doesn't necessarily support the idea of a God but would it have any implication in regards to esp and similar phenomena?