Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

yo moms

drunk
Daps
@Napoleon I wonder what your thoughts are on the idea of existing multiverses that may overlap our perceived universe. It doesn't necessarily support the idea of a God but would it have any implication in regards to esp and similar phenomena?

lmao at your username and avatar

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:upsetfavre:

Delete that pic from this thread.

@Mr. Somebody despite being a massive troll right about a lot of things. It's so demonic friends :sitdown:
Theres nothing wrong with wanting to be better. Its a sign of maturity and honestly thats what we should be doing as we age. The older you get the less you can afford to be demonic because you never know when it will be time to make payments for that investment.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You typed up a whole lot of words and said nothing. Tell me why you so mad? You a fukking demon :dead: you clown. I swear YOU probably a nobody with nothing going on in your miserable cut and dry life nikka. You have no soul, you live vicariously through other half facts and other people's theories. All the jargon you displaying here isn't doing shyt for you for the mere fact that you HERE with these "ignoramuses" that you put down so much. :camby:
you talk with "demons" though :usure:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dead: I'm not a religious person at all, I perceive god to be absolute infinity (similiar to Cantor's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_Infinite)

Spiritual discussion is fruitful breh, even if you don't believe in it. It can help to reinforce your own personal beliefs as well
why do you have to equate "god" to anything?

Why are you even using that fukking language?

Thats the problem. You keep presupposing "god" and then shifting the defintion of that thing.

There is NO evidence for any "god" yet you'll find the one thing we don't currently know and then say thats god.

Its down right stupidity mixed with ignorance and disingenuity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon I wonder what your thoughts are on the idea of existing multiverses that may overlap our perceived universe. It doesn't necessarily support the idea of a God but would it have any implication in regards to esp and similar phenomena?
theres no evidence for it beyond:

1. math suggesting it may be necessary
2. dimensions don't really exist in the manner you THINK they exist

3. its merely speculation. It sounds good but...so what?

4. why would such concepts even have to do with extra sensory perception??????

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
anyone mind telling me what the fukk happened in here :damn:

i left on page 41 :damn:

:damn:

Napoleon came and derailed us by calling us all stupid and dumb and saying we are not even close to being intelligent to even ask the "complex" questions. He used the word "complex" alot in saying that we are too uneducated to understand all the "complex" ideas he has in his brain that he got from his "professional" degree...In other words, he did what most atheists do and used insults to replace the fact that he doesn't really know anything...the brehs ciggavelli, FatBoi1, and Ego Enis showed his contradiction, after contradiction, after contradiction.

Our point in the "debate" (if you can call it that because it was us asking him legit questions and him dodging them) was to suggest that we don;t have all the answers and this phenomenon may or may not exist, but to totally dismiss it as being unreal (this dumb ass nikka even said dreams weren't important, which has been overturned several time in his loved "Science") is ignorant; People are going to continue to look for the answers and Napoleon is so fukking terrified that his precious science that was spoon fed to him during his professional degree (whatever the fukk that is) may not be able to explain somethings. Hopefully he won't come back in here and insult everyone without providing intelligent, non-contradictory discussion. Let's get this thread back on track breh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Napoleon came and derailed us by calling us all stupid and dumb and saying we are not even close to being intelligent to even ask the "complex" questions. He used the word "complex" alot in saying that we are too uneducated to understand all the "complex" ideas he has in his brain that he got from his "professional" degree...In other words, he did what most atheists do and used insults to replace the fact that he doesn't really know anything...the brehs ciggavelli, FatBoi1, and Ego Enis showed his contradiction, after contradiction, after contradiction.

Our point in the "debate" (if you can call it that because it was us asking him legit questions and him dodging them) was to suggest that we don;t have all the answers and this phenomenon may or may not exist, but to totally dismiss it as being unreal (this dumb ass nikka even said dreams weren't important, which has been overturned several time in his loved "Science") is ignorant; People are going to continue to look for the answers and Napoleon is so fukking terrified that his precious science that was spoon fed to him during his professional degree (whatever the fukk that is) may not be able to explain somethings. Hopefully he won't come back in here and insult everyone without providing intelligent, non-contradictory discussion. Let's get this thread back on track breh
i don't doubt you have "experiences" but that doesn't mean the phenomenon is actually occuring.

end of story.

Its like you nikkas who believe in prayer and karma and all that other eastern world shyt.

Just vapid mental masturbation about topics and subjects that don't exist only because you can't be bothered to substitute these understandings with a formal education in how your brain works.

The answer is IN YOUR HEAD already....and yet you're looking for something to replace the god concept you never gave up on.

You may not be a christian, but you're definitely focused on finding that religion. :usure:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
@His_Excellence_Reincar lets just go ahead and ban him from my thread please :beli:

Thank you breh...see you have doubts on religion, but at least yuo are open to the discussion because you know that neither side has been proven fact. There is a phenomenon and we are trying to discuss it to see what it could be or where it can take us.

So let me start it up: @JOHN.KOOL, how do feel about the idea that many of the OBE/Astral Projection researchers believe that the because your spiritual body can leave the physical, then it shows that your spirit could be constantly reincarnated? Do you feel as though this is part of the experience?

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
@Napoleon The reason I bring up ESP is because If our brains are at the cutting edge of evolution would it be far fetched to speculate that we somehow "tune in" to an alternate reality hypothesized in the many worlds interpretation of quantum theory? I know the details of this stuff is arcane, especially for the layman but I'm just putting the possibility out there as an explanation for alot of the subjective phenomena described in this thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon The reason I bring up ESP is because If our brains are at the cutting edge of evolution

Stop.

Pause.

This shows you don't understand evolution.

EVERY THING ALIVE is evolving.

Every tree, bacteria or dog is at its MOST TERMINAL branch of evolution. EVERYTHING is on this so-called "cutting edge" of evolution.

Evolution always continues. Its a process, not a goal.

would it be far fetched to assume that we somehow "tune in" to an alternate reality
alternative reality?

No.

If you could smell as well as a dog of hear low frequencies like elephants or see UV light like some birds...thats not an alternative reality...

Thats MERELY reality, you're just tuned into MORE of it.

For example, humans have three types of "cone" type cells in the eye? Red, Green and Blue...right? You know this right? Mixing those leads to us seeing as many colors as we do.

HOWEVER...there are some people that have FOUR receptors.

They're called tetrochromats.

They see MORE COLORS than you do, but they're really rare. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrachromacy

Its not some "alternative" dimension. Its merely sensitivity to stimuli i.e. light.

hypothesized by the many worlds interpretation of quantum theory?
This is not what that theory asserts. You're takling about the ability to sense more of the universe, which has nothing do with ACTUALLY DIFFERENT UNIVERSES.

I know the details of this stuff is arcane, especially for the layman but I'm just putting the possibility out there as an explanation for alot of the subjective phenomena described in this thread

No offense, but you don't really understand the terms being discussed.

you're confusing sensory stimuli and detection with the SPECULATION (theres no evidence behind it beyond a mere thought) of other universes

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
@Napoleon The reason I bring up ESP is because If our brains are at the cutting edge of evolution would it be far fetched to speculate that we somehow "tune in" to an alternate reality hypothesized in the many worlds interpretation of quantum theory? I know the details of this stuff is arcane, especially for the layman but I'm just putting the possibility out there as an explanation for alot of the subjective phenomena described in this thread

man you're not gonna get anything but condescending insults instead of some type of insight and evidence. Just stop pulling his ass back in here. Check your response he gave you and look at the first fukking sentence.