The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what the fukk does that have to do with anything

you presented this paper as

I'm pointing out that all that was presented in there, review or not, is a UN-TESTED UNPROVEN HYPOTHESIS

I read the paper. And it reads to me as a neuroscientist basically admitting that all that stuff we have been discussing in this thread which he refers to as phenomenology as yet to be explained by, using his word, systematic empirical study

Maybe it went over my head, maybe I'm an amateur trying to make sense of all this.

But my amateur mind right now tells me the first and only scientific "study" you have used here to support your premises DO NOT SUPPORT THEM AT ALL

to my understanding thats one of the best explanation of lucid dreaming we have.

GRANTED no one takes the time (or has the money) to investigate this shyt then we do with what we can

Fact is...its all neurology at the end of the day.

ya'll want it to be some sort of external spirit magic....and its not.

So just get over this shyt and stop trying to make this harder than it is.

But like I said...its easier for you guys to not invest any effort into learning how the brain works but instead throw caution to the wind and invest heavily in this pseudoscience jargon of sitting around and coming for theories of psychology without having to actually be responsible for researching it yourselves.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dead:

Org science (I'm gonna be secretive too...hahahah).

I got a BA and MA in psych though. Moved to org psych cuz I'm real fascinated by how people organize things in life. Organization is the basis for a lot of our shyt. I study org surveillance and terrorist cells. I work researching medical devices right now though to pay the bills.

I fukking hate teaching though :to:

I just wanna be a researcher

do you use palantir :leostare:

you gonna work for the gub'mint? :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
have any of you done dmt? if you arent adept in getting in the spirutal planes naturally on your own experience/skill, dmt will give u an amazing glimpse into the other realms...this physical life we live, is a joke...trust me. this physical life is childs play, the real thing is in the spiritual realm...shyt is so real/in yourface/scary for beginners it will make your cry

does altering your brain's chemistry mean you're in a spiritual world or that you've merely changed your perception of your local environment?

Its like saying smoking crack or getting drunk allows you to reach a spiritual world :usure:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
does altering your brain's chemistry mean you're in a spiritual world or that you've merely changed your perception of your local environment?

Its like saying smoking crack or getting drunk allows you to reach a spiritual world :usure:
it does in some cultures though. It puts you in a new plane, where you can perceive new experiences. Those experiences can be valuable, even if they are not "real"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it does in some cultures though. It puts you in a new plane, where you can perceive new experiences. Those experiences can be valuable, even if they are not "real"

sure. as long as we admit they're EXPERIENCES and not actual "realms" or realities.

To a third person, you just look like you're tripping...but at the end of the day, your brain is just toying with a new pool of drugs, but outside of that, you're not doing anything different.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why you'd think they couldn't.

As you would say, I don't think they couldn't but based on a lack of evidence, I have no reason to believe that they could do such a thing :yeshrug:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it comes in where you want it to...as long as you understand that what you're proposing can be explained by understanding neurology at its core. You're not walking around the room breh.

What room? What are your experiences with things of this matter? OBE, lucid dreams, etc?

We could start by observing you as you claim to have these experiences and go from there.

No one seems to be interested in testing this

I am SO down for this.

Easy.

1. Ask them to independently describe and all their descriptions vary
2. them thinking its a duppy doesn't mean its one
3. the physics behind such an entity don't even make sense (what ARE the physics behind such an entity?)
4. why are they calling it a ghost? How do you know they're not applying their expectations for such an entity to something they don't truly know what it is? Like, if I told you what a dinosaur looked like before you saw one and you saw something that you thought resembled it, would you believe you saw a dinosaur?

(That's why we have words for things. By saying a ghost doesn't exist, without know the physics of such an entity, aren't you committing the same crime)
5. are you a yardie? :leostare:

Mi na cum frum yard. Mi nuh wan tawk bout dat

observing phenomena doesn't mean that the phenomena is what you claim it is.

What is 3-5 inches of light forming around your head, that begins to form 3 spikes of spinning light?

brains in traumatic experiences do crazy things. it doesn't mean there are external influences in that manner.

Huh? That doesn't answer anything.

I don't know what you mean by spiritual, and I don't think you do either. Thats the problem

So you don't know what spiritual means or entails, yet you can disprove it. Don't project your ignorance unto me. Living is a 'spiritual' experience. Awareness is spirit.

Seems that all this 'spiritual' stuff is, and can be, and has been neurological in nature. N'cest pas? Since my brain experiences everything, how can you deny what my brain experiences as 'not real'? How can my brain experience something that 'doesn't exist'?

If my brain experiences a dream, then is not the dream, to some extent, real? Although it is temporary and doesn't follow the physics of reality as we know it, I still experienced it. Or did it NEVER happen?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
sure. as long as we admit they're EXPERIENCES and not actual "realms" or realities.

To a third person, you just look like you're tripping...but at the end of the day, your brain is just toying with a new pool of drugs, but outside of that, you're not doing anything different.
I'm just saying you can come out of that experience with new knowledge that can be used in "reality". You know what I mean?

Additionally, I don't believe anything is real, so I'm not ready to call anything an actual realm or reality. I'm an extreme postmodernist....extreme

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps

dmt = dimethyltryptamine = the spirit molecule = the spice , which is naturally synthesized in the human body, your point is mute.