Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All you are doing is asserting what you believe.
how is that what I believe?

nikka. you ain't shyt but a pile of molecules interacting with your environment.

PERIOD

I'm asking you to deductively argue that stance.
take a bio class.
I'm not arguing they exist outside the brain. I'm talking about what I said earlier;

Again, If you are able to:

That implies a higher process that is able to inhibit, allow, or modify neural activity. Is that or is that not a technical override of neurological processes?
No it doesn't imply that.

The brain can regulate many of its own emotional influences.

WHY ARE YOU SO STUCK ON THOUGHTS AND EMOTION? What about even the brain's regulation on physical attributes? What about all the things your brain does you're not even consciously aware of, but reacts in accordance to environmental stimuli you barely pay attention to?

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you understand how vision works, then where does all this spiritual shyt come into play?

Thats the question.

If you claim you're interacting with all this bullshyt...explain how it works then...cause once you try to...you realize that its all just pseudoscientific garbage.

...unless you don't really know how vision works...:usure:

Roughly speaking, vision is induced when the brain identifies light taken into the eyes.

Can you explain to me why it is impossible for one to see a light aura?
Keep in mind everything is energy (particles and wavelengths) at a certain level.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
a concession?

I've tried to introduce you to a field you clearly aren't interested in learning and yet you just wanna shyt here with your underinformed stance.

More power to you.
Once again a fukking joke, breh. You said "come talk to me when you learn X" That is a cop-out. Cop-outs usually occur when somebody knows they don't know how to reply to something. That's a concession in my mind.

Nonetheless I like this debate, so disregard it

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
If you understand how vision works, then where does all this spiritual shyt come into play?

Thats the question.

If you claim you're interacting with all this bullshyt...explain how it works then...cause once you try to...you realize that its all just pseudoscientific garbage.

...unless you don't really know how vision works...:usure:

So you're saying the way vision works can disprove the existence of a spirit? You are still not explaining shyt and I'm tired of the back and forth; Man when you ready to drop some links to some articles, journals, or some real "Complex" your favorite word, explanation, and not bullshyt youtube links, then we talk; but you dropping condescending remarks about how vision works is not showing anything but your belief system...I'm trying to really understand your point but you really fukking suck at explaining anything...I'm starting to doubt your knowledge of this because you refuse to explain and back your point with evidence. I'm a social scientist, so if you got the evidence, I'm good; other than that, move on

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
...you didn't say anything.

It sounded like an attempt at sounding smart by revealing an absolutely vapid claim.
nothing can't create someting
something thus must always have been here
if something must have always have been here, then there is no beginning
if there is no beginning, then there is no starting point.
Go on from there breh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So what is the pineal gland? Educate me. Careful when you say third eye, it doesn't exist in the way you think it does.
its a gland that producces melatonin and serotonin..want more? Read.

Dimethyltryptamine. What is the neuroscience behind this naturally occuring chemical?
its apparently a psychoactive molecule found in the brain. whats your poitn?

How do I think dimensions exist? I can't watch the vid on my phone. Key points please.
watch the vid. too bad.

Our bodies are not tuned to certain wavelengths or spectrums of light/energy. But like nightvision goggles, we are able to 'see differently' when looking through a different lense.
Are you assuming that its impossible to find things we were not aware of in that 'space' before?

we can see certain bands of the electromagnetic spectrum, but what does that have to do with nikkas believing in ghosts?

And what do you think of Quantum Mechanics/Physics?
???????????

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is nothing more than a rehash of the god-of-the-gaps argument.

Do better.

Who said science can't change?

I just think you, again, are so FUNCTIONALLY undereducated about neuroscience that you don't even understand why this idea is flawed.

Man we need to start asking for nikkas credentials on science in this board.

ya'll stay wanting to talk about neuroscience but I doubt any of ya'll even took bio 101, much less did any grad work on this shyt.

What are your science credentials? :lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Once again a fukking joke, breh. You said "come talk to me when you learn X" That is a cop-out. Cop-outs usually occur when somebody knows they don't know how to reply to something. That's a concession in my mind.

You aren't willing to learn the basics of how the brain even works...so why bother?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Those are always the people that don;t know shyt..this whole come talk to me when you learn this is bytch moves....somebody ask me to prove my point anywhere in person or on this board, I provide my point...this guy doesn't know shyt and is an unintelligent atheist that read some articles, got inspired, and clung to it. that's it. Yea he's conceding

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You aren't willing to learn the basics of how the brain even works...so why bother?
hahahahahahahahaha another fukking cop out. Step your debate game up breh

<whisper> I also do know the basics of how the brain works <whisper>

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Those are always the people that don;t know shyt..this whole come talk to me when you learn this is bytch moves....somebody ask me to prove my point anywhere in person or on this board, I provide my point...this guy doesn't know shyt and is an unintelligent atheist that read some articles, got inspired, and clung to it. that's it. Yea he's conceding

do you know the fundamentals of sense and perception neurologically?

if not...then yes, holler at me later when you do.

I don't have time to put you on game when a 2 hour youtube video might help with an introduction or 8 months worth of intense course work might help.

ya'll stay shunning actual knowledge and effort to learn this shyt in substitution of your half-assed theories about TALKING WITH DEMONS