Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thank you! For countless centuries, people thought the earth was flat and saying otherwise you were treated like you are treating everybody in here napoleon. Investigatiosn were conducted, and a new theory was discovered. Same with the geocentric theory...my question is why don't you think science can't change after more investigation? Neuroscientists have not stopped looking, you know...what do you tell them?

This is nothing more than a rehash of the god-of-the-gaps argument.

Do better.

Who said science can't change?

I just think you, again, are so FUNCTIONALLY undereducated about neuroscience that you don't even understand why this idea is flawed.

Man we need to start asking for nikkas credentials on science in this board.

ya'll stay wanting to talk about neuroscience but I doubt any of ya'll even took bio 101, much less did any grad work on this shyt.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
...something that has NOTHING to do with your "third eye"

Don't burden me with your DMT bullshyt.

What's possible?

just more moving of the goalpost once neuroscience figures out how the shyt works while you guys just sit on your asses and come up with specious theories devoid of any understanding or appreciation for the effort of ACTUAL science.

Sure...

What's that gotta do with the shyt you speculate on though?

And you have to be care with what you mean by "dimension"...since "dimensions" don't really exist in the manner you think they do

How do dimensions exist then?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm seriously wondering something though, do you believe in existence of aliens :ohhh:

I think in our understanding of life as a "carbon-based" system, its possible that there might be some self-replicating molecules out there...beyond that? Who knows.

Its possible.

Look into "panspermia" if you want to blow your mind.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
This is nothing more than a rehash of the god-of-the-gaps argument.

Do better.

Who said science can't change?

I just think you, again, are so FUNCTIONALLY undereducated about neuroscience that you don't even understand why this idea is flawed.
Man we need to start asking for nikkas credentials on science in this board.

ya'll stay wanting to talk about neuroscience but I doubt any of ya'll even took bio 101, much less did any grad work on this shyt.

Writing in big letters doesn't make you right...you are guessing still...see? my big words don't make you believe either...you still haven't given detail...link us to some articles then since we are just soooooooooo undereducated...link us to some of these details you refuse to provide so we can read for ourselves...too much to ask?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Answered my question.

As humans we are able to willfully modify the reaction to a stimuli. We are able to willfully override an emotion manifest within us, and we are able to willfully 'turn off' sections of our brain as exemplified in religious/esoteric experience.

Is that or is that not a technical override of neurological processes?

thats neurology.

I think you're still confused into thinking that "emotions" exist outside of the brain.

THEY DO NOT (as far as we know).

Modifying your emotions doesn't mean anything.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Writing in big letters doesn't make you right...you are guessing still...see? my big words don't make you believe either...you still haven't given detail...link us to some articles then since we are just soooooooooo undereducated...link us to some of these details you refuse to provide so we can read for ourselves...too much to ask?
Sure. lets start.

Do you understand how human vision works?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How do dimensions exist then?
...they don't... :heh:

Remember learning physics in high school? Then learning...well...thats not exactly right in college? Then you took more classes in college and realized...holy shyt..physics is nuts...cause everything I thought I knew was wrong as hell...then you do MORE math and physics and realize...damn even THAT was wrong.

We go through a lot of effort to simplify shyt for the average person in 99% of the ways people will employ such concepts.

This shyt is REALLY complex and the concept that there are "dimensions" helps to convey more complex ideas that wouldn't be fully explained without forcing people learn about shyt most of them really have no effort or busienss knowing.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Remember learning physics in high school? Then learning...well...thats not exactly right in college? Then you took more classes in college and realized...holy shyt..physics is nuts...cause everything I thought I knew was wrong as hell...then you do MORE math and physics and realize...damn even THAT was wrong.

We go through a lot of effort to simplify shyt for the average person in 99% of the ways people will employ such concepts.

This shyt is REALLY complex and the concept that there are "dimensions" helps to convey more complex ideas that wouldn't be fully explained without forcing people learn about shyt most of them really have no effort or busienss knowing.

In a previous post, you said dimensions exist in certain ways though....

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

goddamn you are contradicting yourself like a muthafukka....:wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yea he said they exist in a different way than we think...then he said they don't exist...I'm so confused, Mr. Science!
not only that, but if you substitute the word "physics" with "demons" the same argument stands...:dead:

fukking :dead: