Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
You aren't willing to learn the basics of how the brain even works...so why bother?

fukk outta here man you don't know shyt...why don;t you try and explain shyt if you claim he doesn't know something? because you don;t know shyt either...pure garbage here like all atheists..can't even put together a cohesive and intelligent explanation for their bullshyt beliefs..can;t believe you derailed the thread for your non-complex posts :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
hahahahahahahahaha another fukking cop out. Step your debate game up breh

<whisper> I also do know the basics of how the brain works <whisper>
I'm not stepping shyt up cause ya'll haven't demonstrated you have ANY grasp of this information all throughout this thread.

Neuroscience explains so much of this already and yet you're not willing to listen.

Just admit you don't know any of it so we can move on already.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
masters level going onto a professional degree. ...:usure:

I'm not revealing more than that.
A professional degree? Shouldn't you be getting an academic one instead?

:dead:

We got professional degrees on top of professional degrees around here...:dead: (those are bullshyt degrees fam, if you didn't get where I was going with that...)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukk outta here man you don't know shyt...why don;t you try and explain shyt if you claim he doesn't know something? because you don;t know shyt either...pure garbage here like all atheists..can't even put together a cohesive and intelligent explanation for their bullshyt beliefs..can;t believe you derailed the thread for your non-complex posts :camby:

One explanation of the neurology behind lucid dreaming:

http://www.theassc.org/files/assc/2613.pdf

by Allan Hobson, Harvard Medical School

Lucid dreaming discussion begins on page 5, "What approach should we take to phenomenology?"

"...the dorsolateral prefrontal region, is conspicuously less activated than in waking. This specific deactivation may constitute the physical substrate of the cognitive incapacity of non-lucid dreaming.... Our lucid dream experiences must be based upon important changes in our brain function. A testable hypothesis is that our dorsolateral prefrontal cortex reactivates to near waking levels while our pons, limbic systems, and our temporal and posteralateral cortex remain sufficiently hyperactive to maintain the perceptual and emotional features of dreaming. In this way, we seize cognitive and volitional control of dreaming, a state in which these functions are normally weakened."

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
How esoteric.[/quo
do you know the fundamentals of sense and perception neurologically? Do you?

if not...then yes, holler at me later when you do.

I don't have time to put you on game when a 2 hour youtube video might help with an introduction or 8 months worth of intense course work might help. Sure you don't

ya'll stay shunning actual knowledge and effort to learn this shyt in substitution of your half-assed theories about TALKING WITH DEMONS

You. haven't. dropped. one. fukking. ounce. of. knowledge. this. entire. day. @DEAD7 dropped knowledge today and when I asked him to back his point, he did, and we had a great conversation in another thread. U on the other hand were a condescending prick, like all atheists, and you refused to engage in a non-condescending discussion. So just end this here until you are ready to discuss.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm not stepping shyt up cause ya'll haven't demonstrated you have ANY grasp of this information all throughout this thread.

Neuroscience explains so much of this already and yet you're not willing to listen.

Just admit you don't know any of it so we can move on already.
:ohhh: I've been grasping your claims just fine. I think most of us have. Doesn't mean you're right though

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

I tried to tell him breh...

To date, you have NOT supported an explanation for your stance nor a workable thesis for how your theory works beyond mere speculation.

am I the only one here that literally laughed out loud at the irony of this post

NEUROLOGY, BLABLABLA, MECHANICS OF THE BRAIN BLABLABLA. /Napoleon's workable thesis

Daps

No it doesn't imply that.

The brain can regulate many of its own emotional influences.

WHY ARE YOU SO STUCK ON THOUGHTS AND EMOTION? What about even the brain's regulation on physical attributes? What about all the things your brain does you're not even consciously aware of, but reacts in accordance to environmental stimuli you barely pay attention to?

What kind of response is this.

If there is an aspect that permits you to not be subject to a neural command, how is that not a technical override of neurological processes?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:ohhh: I've been grasping your claims just fine. I think most of us have. Doesn't mean you're right though
I can;t believe you are grasping anything this dude is saying because he hasn't said shyt except that dimensions don't exist the way we think but they don't exist anyways so I don't know but I'm done with that guy...still can't meet an atheist that can have a real discussion...sad really

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So where does personal experience come into this? How can I prove or deny the experiences I've had?

If 3 people in a room saw a ghost, prove that they DIDN'T see duppy.

Explain why its impossible to see a light aura

Explain why OBEs and lucid dreaming is not possible

Explain why neuroscience is NOT the vehicle for becoming aware of and accessing things of a spiritual nature

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I can;t believe you are grasping anything this dude is saying because he hasn't said shyt except that dimensions don't exist the way we think but they don't exist anyways so I don't know but I'm done with that guy...still can't meet an atheist that can have a real discussion...sad really
:dead:

He's also saying the exact same shyt we are saying with different words and he doesn't even know it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What kind of response is this.

If there is an aspect that permits you to not be subject to a neural command, how is that not a technical override of neurological processes?

What do you mean by neural command?

(Btw...you are trying to come at this from an amateur's perspective without actually understanding HOW to ask these questions...its like people who are fans of neil degrasse tyson or carl sagan, but never took a physics class)

The brain can influence its own emotion and humans can control their own emotions.

reacting to a stimulus doesn't mean that "entity" exists outside of that person.

Patterns that result in what you call "emotions" are merely physiological responses...not "emotions" in and of themselves.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What do you mean by neural command?

(Btw...you are trying to come at this from an amateur's perspective without actually understanding HOW to ask these questions...its like people who are fans of neil degrasse tyson or carl sagan, but never took a physics class)

The brain can influence its own emotion and humans can control their own emotions.

reacting to a stimulus doesn't mean that "entity" exists outside of that person.

Patterns that result in what you call "emotions" are merely physiological responses...not "emotions" in and of themselves.
Serious question. What is your focus on in your field of study? Addiction, mental illness, etc? It might help bring some perspective, at least for me