Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yea he said they exist in a different way than we think...then he said they don't exist...I'm so confused, Mr. Science!

:yeshrug:

See this is the problem...when I try to explain the shyt, ya'll start laughing cause you can't admit that its easier to speculate on demons and magic spirit beings than it is to do calculations in quantum mechanics...

whatever.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
...i didn't say that.

I said they exist in a sense...of "space" but not in a rudimentary XYZ fashion...but its...complex :ld:

Explain the complexities breh...I ready to learn because my readings (and I've read quite a bit by the way since you think I'm so uneducated although I have 2 degrees, certs, and into my phD) that dimensions exist; so tell me how dimensions work..I'm a very complex thinker

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:yeshrug:

See this is the problem...when I try to explain the shyt, ya'll start laughing cause you can't admit that its easier to speculate on demons and magic spirit beings than it is to do calculations in quantum mechanics...

whatever.
You do realize you :ufdup:right?

You're starting to sound like somebody that believes in demons and shyt judging by these past few posts

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
goddamn you are contradicting yourself like a muthafukka....:wow:

how is that contradictory?

PHYSICS is more than y=mx+b you ass.

Algebra alone isn't enough to explain some of this shyt...but go ahead.

I'll let ya'll getting back to philosophizing over this elementary bullshyt.

When you understand what an action-potential is or how neurons WORK, much less how they work together, holler at me.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
how is that contradictory?

PHYSICS is more than y=mx+b you ass.

Algebra alone isn't enough to explain some of this shyt...but go ahead.

I'll let ya'll getting back to philosophizing over this elementary bullshyt.

When you understand what an action-potential is or how neurons WORK, much less how they work together, holler at me.
Shall I take this as a concession? (this is all just mental masturbation after all).

Us for the win?

Daps

thats neurology.

I think you're still confused into thinking that "emotions" exist outside of the brain.

THEY DO NOT (as far as we know).

Modifying your emotions doesn't mean anything.

All you are doing is asserting what you believe. I'm asking you to deductively argue that stance.

I'm not arguing they exist outside the brain. I'm talking about what I said earlier;

Again, If you are able to:
willfully modify the reaction to a stimuli. We are able to willfully override an emotion manifest within us, and we are able to willfully 'turn off' sections of our brain as exemplified in religious/esoteric experience.

That implies a higher process that is able to inhibit, allow, or modify neural activity. Is that or is that not a technical override of neurological processes?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
All you are doing is asserting what you believe. I'm asking you to deductively argue that stance.

I'm not arguing they exist outside the brain. I'm talking about what I said earlier;

Again, If you are able to:

That implies a higher process that is able inhibit, allow or modify neural activity. Is that or is that not a technical override of neurological processes?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
man I know how all that stuff works; explain the complexities you keep mentioning. You said I won't let you explain; well explain.

If you understand how vision works, then where does all this spiritual shyt come into play?

Thats the question.

If you claim you're interacting with all this bullshyt...explain how it works then...cause once you try to...you realize that its all just pseudoscientific garbage.

...unless you don't really know how vision works...:usure:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
...something that has NOTHING to do with your "third eye"

Don't burden me with your DMT bullshyt.

What's possible?

just more moving of the goalpost once neuroscience figures out how the shyt works while you guys just sit on your asses and come up with specious theories devoid of any understanding or appreciation for the effort of ACTUAL science.

Sure...

What's that gotta do with the shyt you speculate on though?

And you have to be care with what you mean by "dimension"...since "dimensions" don't really exist in the manner you think they do

So what is the pineal gland? Educate me. Careful when you say third eye, it doesn't exist in the way you think it does.

Dimethyltryptamine. What is the neuroscience behind this naturally occuring chemical?

How do I think dimensions exist? I can't watch the vid on my phone. Key points please.

Our bodies are not tuned to certain wavelengths or spectrums of light/energy. But like nightvision goggles, we are able to 'see differently' when looking through a different lense.
Are you assuming that its impossible to find things we were not aware of in that 'space' before?

And what do you think of Quantum Mechanics/Physics?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
keep going guys, I'm watching from the stands since that shyt ya'll getting into is admittedly over my range of knowledge but most interesting