Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Took me like 2-3 years to successfully do this... haven't done it voluntarily since I was about 19 but it's pretty trippy.

It's funny because I read a lot of books, hundreds of articles & tried a hell of a lot of different methods when the mechanic for achieving Astral Projection is fairly easy. The hundreds of methods all basically have the same basic end result...

Wandering Mind + Falling Asleep = Dream

Focused Mind + Falling Asleep = Astral Projection

Falling Asleep while keeping 1 centralized thought keeps the mind awake just enough that you'll remain conscious as your body falls asleep & you'll project...

I stumbled on this website & bought the book when I was 14... changed my life for a long time...

http://www.robertpeterson.org/obebook.html

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Took me like 2-3 years to successfully do this... haven't done it voluntarily since I was about 19 but it's pretty trippy.

It's funny because I read a lot of books, hundreds of articles & tried a hell of a lot of different methods when the mechanic for achieving Astral Projection is fairly easy. The hundreds of methods all basically have the same basic end result...

Wandering Mind + Falling Asleep = Dream

Focused Mind + Falling Asleep = Astral Projection

Falling Asleep while keeping 1 centralized thought keeps the mind awake just enough that you'll remain conscious as your body falls asleep & you'll project...

I stumbled on this website & bought the book when I was 14... changed my life for a long time...

http://www.robertpeterson.org/obebook.html

The demon shyt is bullshyt right?

Right? :lupe:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
thanks_zps9bf27903.png
brother , I'm still trying to figure this stuff out but you seem like you have some insight that could help peeps see if this stuff is true. But this point you made to yo moms seems to be spot on especially if this 4th dimension responds to are thoughts. So what I'm getting from your comment is if your reality is fukked up here in the 3rd your gonna attract a lot of fukked up stuff in the 4th ?

Nah that kingpin nikka is a troll he dont know shyt. You have to ask @nikkaz In Paris about this stuff. He's the real deal.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
laughevil_zps4c82e75d.png
yooo you are crazy fam, maybe you can manifest a light saber and attack the demons that your mind is creating lol

:ohhh:

What if I manifest an army of 300 wild bulls who just charge at the demon. The demon will be shook and running for his life. Just 300 wild bulls chasing it. :banderas:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
thanks_zps9bf27903.png
brother , I'm still trying to figure this stuff out but you seem like you have some insight that could help peeps see if this stuff is true. But this point you made to yo moms seems to be spot on especially if this 4th dimension responds to are thoughts. So what I'm getting from your comment is if your reality is fukked up here in the 3rd your gonna attract a lot of fukked up stuff in the 4th ?
All we have on any level are our thoughts. Every manifestation of reality begins and ends with the mind. It's created by the mind in the beginning, and interpreted by the mind in the end. If you are not getting what you want out of life, it's because someone else controls your destiny. You have willingly given up your creation so someone else can manifest their heaven on earth. The exact same outcome will happen on higher levels. So I suggest people strengthen their mind here first, and master the ability of control of your reality here first before they attempt to dabble in things they dont understand nor could control.