Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
That shyt is real. When most people wake up in the middle of the night and can't move they freak the hell out and fight it. Next time it happens if you just go with the flow then you will see and experience some amazing things.

Without the aid of drugs?

original.gif

yeah i get to the sleep paralysis stage and then i start vibrating and hearing voices and noises. but the i get shook and wake up. i cant force myself to go through that. :to:

i really want to project tho

You start vibrating? What kind of things do you hear? I'm skeptical, but curious.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Without the aid of drugs?

original.gif

You start vibrating? What kind of things do you hear? I'm skeptical, but curious.

yeah heres what you got to do.

you got to lay on your back and you cant move a muscle at all. and just focus on your breathing right so you stay awake. by doing this you trick your body into thinking its asleep. then pretty soon your body starts vibrating and your heart feels like its beating faster. then you hear noises like just random noises around your room but you got your eyes closed right. and if you still going through with it at this point, shyt gets real. you will hear screaming in your ears and it feels like somebody is sitting on your chest. and you cant move your body is stuck. and then you can get visuals. like i saw a demon or ghost open my door and it was in my room. and it all seems real so you freaking out.

but if you just let go and stay still you can start leaving your body and you can go places. but i always get too shook of the sleep paralysis bit.

look it up. anybody can do this. its not hard. whats hard is having the balls to sit through the scary part.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
yeah i get to the sleep paralysis stage and then i start vibrating and hearing voices and noises. but the i get shook and wake up. i cant force myself to go through that. :to:

i really want to project tho

Exact same shyt here. I've gotten to the vibrating stage like twice. Both times on some inadvertent shyt. After the last time it happened I looked it up and was like WOW.

Ever since then I have been hoping to get back to that so I could go deeper into it but I aint been there since.

I have never told anyone about that. Its crazy to randomly see someone on here of all places say they had the same experience.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Exact same shyt here. I've gotten to the vibrating stage like twice. Both times on some inadvertent shyt. After the last time it happened I looked it up and was like WOW.

Ever since then I have been hoping to get back to that so I could go deeper into it but I aint been there since.

I have never told anyone about that. Its crazy to randomly see someone on here of all places say they had the same experience.

this one time was so bad. when i saw that demon open my bedroom door and it was standing at the bottom of my bed. i was screaming for help but nobody could hear me becasue i wasnt really screaming :to:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
It's real but I wouldn't play with it because there are entities that are more powerful than us on higher levels. You have to be a strong individual spiritually, some entities will latch onto your soul. And they are not friendly.

you trying to scare me breh? im about to do this tonight :stopitslime:

bytch you killing my vibe

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
this one time was so bad. when i saw that demon open my bedroom door and it was standing at the bottom of my bed. i was screaming for help but nobody could hear me becasue i wasnt really screaming :to:

Damn breh. Thats crazy. I've never seen no shyt like that, I did see a shadow person one time though. Back when I was a 9-5 Joe I used to work at this community center and I had open up the building one morning and I went into the computer lab to turn the lights on and something just told me to look to my right, I did and there was this black shape and as soon as I looked towards it, it ran past me and went thru this wall. As crazy as it sounds this shyt was darker than dark. Like the room I was in was damn near pitch black and this shape was darker than everything else. I have had a couple of strange experiences like that happen to me, enough to where I am honestly not scared of death anymore, something else is out there.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Do you breh. But all imma say is if your not powerful in 3 dimensions your an ant to the higher beings.

:childplease:

astral projection is 100% safe. aint nobody died or anything from astral projection or sleep paralysis. you sound like a soft boy who scared of the dark :childplease: