Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There are tons of posts in here, throughout the internet, etc. There are tons of experiences from around the globe. Even if 99.9999999999% are bullshyt, that's stil says something....

The fact that many are experiencing "a-scientific" things warrants investigation, no?

Yeah, it might not look like the lab science you are used to, but like you said science is an investigation and investigations an occur in many different ways. That is what is being done here and elsewhere. What's so hard to understand?

billions claim to be talking to "god"...so?

band wagons don't legitimize arguments, only opinions.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
There are tons of posts in here, throughout the internet, etc. There are tons of experiences from around the globe. Even if 99.9999999999% are bullshyt, that's stil says something....

The fact that many are experiencing "a-scientific" things warrants investigation, no?

Yeah, it might not look like the lab science you are used to, but like you said science is an investigation and investigations an occur in many different ways. That is what is being done here and elsewhere. What's so hard to understand?

If it doesn't fit into the book he fell in love with, he totally dismisses it. he has closed his mind to anything outside of that book.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If it doesn't fit into the book he fell in love with, he totally dismisses it. he has closed his mind to anything outside of that book.
a book?

My rejection of the notion that you're communicating in "spirit worlds" and "talking to demons" and "walking around in lucid dreaming" means that i'm in love with some text book?

Are you really that fukking stupid?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I'm not disproving shyt. i can't prove a negative.

I'm saying all of these "beliefs, read: utter bullshyt" can be explained through other means.

That's my point. You cannot prove that we are STRICTLY biological beings that exist in world with no natural or physical phenomenon...you just can't because science does not account for certain things...it just doesn't;

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
billions claim to be talking to "god"...so?

band wagons don't legitimize arguments, only opinions.
and these strange opinions people have should be investigated scientifically. Just because you haven't personally found out how to do that study, doesn't mean it can't be done. Science starts with a phenomenon. This is that phenomenon.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Anyone who asserts "spirituality" just doesn't understand neuroscience.

I'm not budging that.

I hate to get all nihilistic on you and make you feel like you're nothing more than a bag of chemicals on a calcium frame but...................................

you are.

Awe at the unknown? Is that spirituality?

If so, then thats nothing more than stimuli on neurology.

All this new-age shyt is an attempt at pushing the goalposts and taking to find refuge in the IDEA of "transcendance" because so many of these lames can't face the REALITY of the situation that they are nothing more than complex chemistry.

What is the pineal gland?

nikkas also said the earth was flat breh. Is it possible that spirituality is beyond modern science?

Aren't there different dimensions and wavelengths to which the human body, and ergo, most of our technology is unable to detect?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
a book?

My rejection of the notion that you're communicating in "spirit worlds" and "talking to demons" and "walking around in lucid dreaming" means that i'm in love with some text book?

Are you really that fukking stupid?

You're the one that said that neuroscience proves everything you believe. Right?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's my point. You cannot prove that we are STRICTLY biological beings that exist in world with no natural or physical phenomenon...you just can't because science does not account for certain things...it just doesn't;
WE ARE strictly biological beings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Science not accounting for "SOME" things (and i'm not even sure you're aware of the shyt we've already figured out) doesn't mean that the rest can't be accounted for.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

nikkas also said the earth was flat breh. Is it possible that spirituality is beyond modern science?

Aren't there different dimensions and wavelengths to which the human body, and ergo, most of our technology is unable to detect?

Thank you! For countless centuries, people thought the earth was flat and saying otherwise you were treated like you are treating everybody in here napoleon. Investigatiosn were conducted, and a new theory was discovered. Same with the geocentric theory...my question is why don't you think science can't change after more investigation? Neuroscientists have not stopped looking, you know...what do you tell them?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
...something that has NOTHING to do with your "third eye"

Don't burden me with your DMT bullshyt.

What's possible?

just more moving of the goalpost once neuroscience figures out how the shyt works while you guys just sit on your asses and come up with specious theories devoid of any understanding or appreciation for the effort of ACTUAL science.

Sure...

What's that gotta do with the shyt you speculate on though?

And you have to be care with what you mean by "dimension"...since "dimensions" don't really exist in the manner you think they do

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
WE ARE strictly biological beings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Science not accounting for "SOME" things (and i'm not even sure you're aware of the shyt we've already figured out) doesn't mean that the rest can't be accounted for.

I'm seriously wondering something though, do you believe in existence of aliens :ohhh:

Daps
So to speak plainly the body and it's processes are simply a biological reactionary system to external stimuli, correct?

Too bad.

If you understand how humans perceive reality is nothing more than through interactions of their biology with the environment....then it becomes pretty obvious that our entire ability to perceive is a result of our adaptations to environments to take advantage of these stimuli.

and neuroscience HAS been proven definitively...i'm not

Answered my question.

As humans we are able to willfully modify the reaction to a stimuli. We are able to willfully override an emotion manifest within us, and we are able to willfully 'turn off' sections of our brain as exemplified in religious/esoteric experience.

Is that or is that not a technical override of neurological processes?