Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Napoleon is a new age behaviorist (replace actions with neural activity) :russ: He can't fathom that the sum is greater than the parts or can cede the parts :snoop:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Anyone who asserts "spirituality" just doesn't understand neuroscience.

I'm not budging that.

I hate to get all nihilistic on you and make you feel like you're nothing more than a bag of chemicals on a calcium frame but...................................

you are.

Awe at the unknown? Is that spirituality?

If so, then thats nothing more than stimuli on neurology.

All this new-age shyt is an attempt at pushing the goalposts and taking to find refuge in the IDEA of "transcendance" because so many of these lames can't face the REALITY of the situation that they are nothing more than complex chemistry.

I respect your guesses but you are still claiming that anyone that doesn't agree with you is ignorant in neuroscience...so you believe neuroscience to be perfect definition for everything that happens in the universe...life, death, consciousness, etc...neuroscience has not been proven as definitive and I'm glad you found something to believe in, but you are still guessing.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Prove it then.

Thats how science works.

Don't talk about it. Show it.

Collect your nobel prize.

Why are you putting so much faith in science? Science is new and forever changing...theories and ideas are debunked and proven everyday, so why do you think the spiritual and religious aspects have been fully settled? They haven't because they are guessing. You are closed down which is cool for you, but I will remain open to all possibilities until something is proven and you haven't proven anything, like everybody else, so stop hindering the discussion here.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Prove it then.

Thats how science works.

Don't talk about it. Show it.

Collect your nobel prize.

There are tons of posts in here, throughout the internet, etc. There are tons of experiences from around the globe. Even if 99.9999999999% are bullshyt, that's stil says something....

The fact that many are experiencing "a-scientific" things warrants investigation, no?

Yeah, it might not look like the lab science you are used to, but like you said science is an investigation and investigations an occur in many different ways. That is what is being done here and elsewhere. What's so hard to understand?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I respect your guesses but you are still claiming that anyone that doesn't agree with you is ignorant in neuroscience...so you believe neuroscience to be perfect definition for everything that happens in the universe...life, death, consciousness, etc...neuroscience has not been proven as definitive and I'm glad you found something to believe in, but you are still guessing.

Too bad.

If you understand how humans perceive reality is nothing more than through interactions of their biology with the environment....then it becomes pretty obvious that our entire ability to perceive is a result of our adaptations to environments to take advantage of these stimuli.

and neuroscience HAS been proven definitively...i'm not

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Too bad.

If you understand how humans perceive reality is nothing more than through interactions of their biology with the environment....then it becomes pretty obvious that our entire ability to perceive is a result of our adaptations to environments to take advantage of these stimuli.

Show me the article or book that was endorsed as the absolute truth of what you are saying and disproves the existence of dimensions, demons, God, etc...because I'm pretty well read and I haven't found that article or book yet; nobody knows how the fukk we perceive reality so stop lying...its still a mystery to scientists to this day

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Too bad.

The irony and ignorance of such irony...:wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why are you putting so much faith in science? Science is new and forever changing....
what's that gotta do with nikkas in this thread believing in demons?

theories and ideas are debunked and proven everyday, so why do you think the spiritual and religious aspects have been fully settled?
because the sheer mechanics involved in such a notion are not only absurd, but they are functionally irrational the point of impossibility.

not to mention, the arguments themselves are internally flawed and contradictory.

...and I don't see what this has to do with ya'll believing in demons

They haven't because they are guessing. You are closed down which is cool for you, but I will remain open to all possibilities until something is proven and you haven't proven anything, like everybody else, so stop hindering the discussion here

Let me get this straight.

You're open to the posssibility you can communicate with demons? Am I hearing that right?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Show me the article or book that was endorsed as the absolute truth of what you are saying and disproves the existence of dimensions, demons, God, etc...because I'm pretty well read and I haven't found that article or book yet; nobody knows how the fukk we perceive reality so stop lying...its still a mystery to scientists to this day
I'm not disproving shyt. i can't prove a negative.

I'm saying all of these "beliefs, read: utter bullshyt" can be explained through other means.